April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Sooo exciting ladies lots of different ways of telling the news, my close family and a few good friends know but i'll be waiting till at last 12 weeks to announce 20 weeks if i can wait that long! I'm worried about my clients finding out as i'm a dressage instructor self employed and they will go else where when they realise i'll be off with the baby.

8 weeks today YEY i'm a rasberry :) :) :)

I'm a hunter/jumper instructor- but I've been riding since I was 4, so I can coach just as well from the ground as I can from on top of my giant grey beast :thumbup: They won't leave you! Not if you're any good at your job. Liam actually added to my repertoire because I had a little one for their little one's to play with while we were having lessons. I actually have a show today, but our divisions don't go until after 12 Noon EST :wohoo: Anyhow, all will be well, you'll just be sitting off of the horse for a bit, but it doesn't have to happen until your 7th month, especially since you're a dressage instructor. I didn't stop "really" riding until then with my last pregnancy and that included jumping up to 3ft. :winkwink:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/cleveraccident/aa519775.jpg

Liam's mom your horse is a beauty!

Headache central for me today...

Thank you! Kilkenny (that's his formal name) will love the compliment. He's currently 12, was 5 when I bought him so we've had some time together. He's a wonderful partner who seems to know when I have a LO inside. He took such good care of me when I was preggo with Liam. Animals are so great that way. I woke with a good headache too, but my OB said "TAKE EXCEDRIN", yep it has caffeine but just enough to help the blood vessels expand to deal with all of that extra blood volume :) My OB is very relaxed. Though technically her practice is too far for me to go to, I go to her with all of my questions because she rides and has her horse out here :thumbup: Makes those quick questions much easier to get off of my chest before my first appointment in 12 days. 12 DAYS!?! FOREVER, I mean. I'm sure it will be worth the wait. At least I hope it will. Still going to deal with all of the mommy worries that come along with seeing your LO for the first time with an actual head and legs and arms (and hopefully only one sac) Keep going back and forth between whether I'm a bad parent for hoping there's only one in there when there's the "chance" there could be two? :shrug: I really really just want ONE more healthy baby :blue: or :pink:

I rode a lot over the years, but haven't done for about 3/4 years now. In was actually just about to start back when I found out I was pregnant last time, and didn't think it was the best time to take it up again!

Ugh 12 days seems like forever - I have a scan in 3 and I don't know how I'll survive! And no, you are not a terrible person for hoping there is only one baby! The thought of twins is terrifying, but whatever happens you will be a great mom!

So......I just had my first official sick part of morning sickness. Last time I eat an apple for a while...

So I think Jinyxed myself on the MS thing... two nights ago I woke up around 1am and I felt *terrible* My stomach was very sore and I felt really nauseous. I tried going to the washroom, that didn't help. So I got out of bed and wandered around for a bit trying to stretch out my tummy, and had some water and finally was able to go back to bed about 30 min later.

Last night between 11pm and 1am I had a similar experience, but not nearly as uncomfortably. I was already awake during the whole time (late night), so maybe that helped. I think tonight before bed I'm going to try having a small snack to see if that helps things out at all. :nope:

Aww readytomun sorry you are suffering at night :hugs: you must be even more shattered than the rest of us.

I feel rotten today. I need to stop worrying when ms goes away and enjoy it and stop wishing it comes back!

My ms is back with a vengence today along with his good friend exhaustion... yay.. my kids are bored because i cant take them out so they are non stop fighting.... sleeeeeep i need sleeeeeeeep lol

nice horsey liams mom :) xx

I missed red and black because we were watching pirates of the carribean but I did get teary when OH held my hand lol..

I like the video response thing... I saw online too that you can ask the sonographer to write down girl or boy and put it in an envelope which you can take to the bakers and they make cakes with either a pink or blue filling in the middle but are totally concealed so you don't know what you are having until you bite into them.. I was thinking of this too.. my OH wasn't so keen though :/

I love that idea... way more romantic than laying out on a medical table. One of my girlfriends did a similar thing, except they took the envelope with them to a nice fancy dinner, and opened it together there in romantic privacy.

We have had a "big brother" shirt for 2 pregnancies now. :( I hope it will still fit him for this time.

I am hoping to wait as long as possible to tell, though, because I've had to untell way to many times to be really anxious about spreading the word early on. However, we'll re-evaulate things after my u/s on Thursday. Hopefully we will still have something to announce!!

Mummyconfused hope you feel better and get some sleep!

Ukgirl my ms has also been accompanied by exhaustion. Went to my sisters for dinner and fell asleep on her sofa for an hour!

Seems like a lot of us are feeling awful at the minute. And boy does the second tri and it's lack of ms (hopefully) seem forever away. Hope everyone feels better for at least a day or two soon! :hugs:

Seriously exhausted here too, why am I still up?!? To lazy to drag my ass to bed! I have had the Sunday feeling all day, only to realise tomorrow is bank holiday Monday and I get an extra day off work, such a relief, I plan to do very little, if little miss will let me!

Ladies!!!
I hope everyone is doing well!! Sorry I have not been on in a long time. I was away camping with my little family and friends, but some stuff has happened. I will explain everything...
So, I had my first untrasound last Thursday, and all the tech saw was an empty gestational sac. No yolk, no embryo just a sac...I was supposed to be 7w3d based on my LMP of 7/2/12, moving my due date from 4/8 to 4/20. The sac measured 5w5d. I was prepared to be a little off because I was 6 days behind with DS. My cycles vary from 30-33 days. So if I was on a 33 day cycle this pregnancy I'm assuming would be on track. The thing is I got a positive pregnancy test on 7/27 doesn't that seem too early for the dates? But I do have a bicornuate (heart shaped) uterus and the other uterine horn is responding to my pregnancy, so maybe my body is throwing off more hormones. I still have my pregnancy symptoms (which I tried to talk myself out of so I don't get my hopes up) and I am not bleeding, spotting or cramping. I took my last pregnancy test before my ultrasound and the test line was maxed out, the control line only faint pink. Has anyone been through this and can offer some insight? I have a dr. appt. tomorrow, and will know more then. But for now any info would be awesome! Thanks for listening!!!

Just informing everyone I'm going to TTC as I've just started my miscarriage properly this evening so its finally closure on uncertainty. I wish you the best of luck and hope to be back here shortly :)

Just informing everyone I'm going to TTC as I've just started my miscarriage properly this evening so its finally closure on uncertainty. I wish you the best of luck and hope to be back here shortly :)

I'm glad you are out of the grey area my dear. Please come back and see us soon!:hugs::kiss:

Had bleeding tonight. Passed clots. I think its all over again. Scan on Wednesday to confirm

4;30am and up with MS :( hope it ends soon

oh MS! i wasn't expecting to get it so early on! I'm at work and really struggling. all i want to do is lie down and shut my eyes. i feel constantly nauseous. the thought of eating doesn't appeal but i force myself, and water too.

last night it was a 6 year anniversary and the restaurant we had planned to go to was shut so we went to the nearest restaurant. it was quite fancy and i felt under-dressed. i burst into tears and couldn't stop! i blame the hormones....

then in the car on the way home i smelt really strong smelly cheese but hubby couldn't. was so weird!

i have a strong history of twins in my family so anxious for the scan on Thursday! but above all i just want everything to be ok!

meanwhile, any tips on managing ms at work? if i'm not careful people are going to notice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->