April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Hey I found out I was pregnant 4 days ago, while at doc on call due to a bad kidney infection! This is both my first kidney infection and pregnancy .. I'm on antibiotics (that are safe for junior :) ) I have pains all over my stomach mainly in my right side originally why I thought I had a uti but it doesn't seem to be improving pain killers do reduce it tho I've only taken 1 Panadol is this normal? I have no bleeding but due to the infection I'm hoping I'm weak tired all the time cranky and slightly feverish. Any suggestions? Thanks guys

Hi everyone! How are you all? I have a scan tomorrow at 11.30!! I'm excited but so nervous as I have had pain alot in my left side. Its not bad pain but its the only spot i'm feeling it and its got me worried sick!! I'm hoping everything is ok. But I have 24hours to stress about it!! I'm praying it is just stretching or a cyst and not ectopic!!

How many people have told family/friends that they're expecting?? And if so, how many weeks were you?

So far for us no one knows except us and our doctor (and you ladies of course!). We have our first U/S on Friday, at just over 6 weeks for dating/viability.

We'll be celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving with my family October 5-7, and it's usually a big celebration weekend for my family since my sisters b-day is the 1st, her OH's is the 5th, and mine is the 9th. We'll be just shy of 12 weeks LMP, and there's no way we can be that close and not say anything... so DH and I have decided to tell our siblings and grandparents that weekend... but we want to tell our parents before that.

We're not sure how early we should tell them though... I know it's up to each couple to decide, but I'm curious on what other people have done? When we tell them, our parents will be sworn to secrecy, and our siblings will be too once we fill them in because we're in no rush to let the world know... but we do really want to tell our families!

Ahhhh! Tough decisions.

I have my first OB appointment tomorrow. I believe I get an ultrasound. Not sure why I'm so anxious about it. Just hoping everything is alright, I guess.

My friend IRL who is due 9 days after me has been spotting for a couple of weeks now. She said as of Friday it's turned from brown to bright red. She has an appointment tomorrow as well. Please keep her in your thoughts for everything to be okay! Our daughters are 19 days apart in age (we were due 8 days apart last time - she went early and I went late :dohh:) and were really hoping to do this together again.

I called my mom to tell her as soon as I got the positive pregnancy test...I couldn't wait! We told my husbands family at ~6 weeks (which lead to 20 phone calls letting the entire family know!) and phone calls went out to my family at ~7 weeks. I think if I could redo it, I wouldn't tell extended family until later on. I have this sinking feeling everytime I think about possibly miscarrying...and having to "untell" everyone. We'd still tell her parents/siblings, though.

Hello readytomum! i'm 5 weeks and 3 days too!:) we have told our parents and are telling close friends as we see them and if it feels right. but i keep thinking what if it's too soon and something happens? part of me thinks if something bad happened they i would want them to know. but i am nervous about it. my friend had a mc at 8 weeks after she'd told everyone and said she found it really hard.

Hi all sorry I've been quiet I've been away for a few days with oh and friend still t hotel it's lush!! Still feeling sicky but manageable and I'm so impatient for my scan on Wednesday!!

I'm so so sorry to all ladies havining mc (((((hugs)))))) to you all :( xxxx

Liam's mom Yey another horsey lady! As I'm a high risk pg I can't ride at all so my top horses are all having tone off - they're chilling with the youngsters lol!! Or should I say playing!

As the majority of my clients are serious competition riders they won't be happy with not seeing me after baby is born - they are very high maintinece haha typical dressage hey! I'm hoping they will stay tho. Are you planning to ride through this pg too? Your horse looks lovely! I'll attach pic of mine when home, although top boy is back with his owner for a while as I had to tell them!! I'm do happy tho a they are just happy to wait for me and give him a much deserved holiday!!!

So sorry for your loss mummy2o :hugs:

Girlinyork, hoping your little bean is still hanging on xxxx

Im so sorry for the further losses :-(
how horrible....please be back in 1st tri soon.
<3<3<3<3<3

Good morning ladies,

Girlinyork and mummy2o I am so sorry for your losses, sending you big hugs xxx

hope you are all feeling well and good luck to the ladies with scans today :)

I am sending my OH to the shop to get me curry sauce and chips for breakfast mmmmmm omg best breakfast ever!!

I'm feeling a bit P.O this morning, it was my nieces 1st birthday yesterday and today is her party and none of my husbands side of the family ( which I am on ) is invited, despite the fact that we have kids and have baby sat for her and given her stuff, only her family are invited, I'm so mad and the horemones aren't helping!

We just told whoever needed to know (like my big sis cos she took my LO so my OH could come into scan too)
then told whoever wenever.

Good morning ladies,

Girlinyork and mummy2o I am so sorry for your losses, sending you big hugs xxx

hope you are all feeling well and good luck to the ladies with scans today :)

I am sending my OH to the shop to get me curry sauce and chips for breakfast mmmmmm omg best breakfast ever!!

I'm feeling a bit P.O this morning, it was my nieces 1st birthday yesterday and today is her party and none of my husbands side of the family ( which I am on ) is invited, despite the fact that we have kids and have baby sat for her and given her stuff, only her family are invited, I'm so mad and the horemones aren't helping!

Aww you are so lucky, I'd love that for breakfast lol.

Sorry to hear you all aren't invited :hugs: xx

her husbands side sorry*

thanks ladyredlainey, my oh is taking forever to get going to the shops though.. he's been in the shower for ages!

Is anyone else having cravings?

as for the telling people debate, we told our parents when we found out and very very close friends who knew we had been trying :)

im ok today elaine babe! :-D was a bit ona downer lastnight scared about mc again for no reason...me bein a divvy! apart from.that tho i feel normal! sickness has subsided tons :-D sleeping better and the works. you?xxx

I am having curry cravings, and fish cravings.

We told family and fb friends but only 4 parents at my kids school know xx

im ok today elaine babe! :-D was a bit ona downer lastnight scared about mc again for no reason...me bein a divvy! apart from.that tho i feel normal! sickness has subsided tons :-D sleeping better and the works. you?xxx

:hugs: that worry is horrible, hope you get your next scan soon. But things are looking good with your previous scans eh :)
Great to hear your sleeping better, i am also.
I'm fine just Wanting time to go a little faster so i feel little one kicking and i can relax xx

Welcome and congrats to the new ladies!

Ukgirl, that's one hardcore breakfast lol!!! Mind you I had cooked beetroot for mine the other day :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->