April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

my scans have been perfect so im gonna try keep a lvl head...
i agree tho..kicks are the most reassuring. i can feel kicks by 16weeks so only 7 weeks left til i hopefully have that <3<3<3<3

oh dan-o you should have seen breaky yesterday, that was hardcore! I have woken up the last 2 days utterly starving like I haven't eaten for days.. I never ate breakfast before I was pregnant it made me feel ill lol..

mmmm beetroot .... I might have to get that too now!!

Blood sugar down to 2.1 and can't eat anything because of ms :( boo

Is 2.1 low? Idk much about it! Can you have a drink like lucozade or something?

Apparently bananas stop ms because of the b vits... so it says on my phobe app ... might be worth a try mummyconfused xx

Have a dr. appt this am, scared....Hoping for the best, but preparing myself for the worst. Why does my body do this to me? It is heart wrenching. A MMC in 2007 baby passed away at 7 weeks I didn't find out until an U/S at 10w5d, Now this. I still have symptoms :( No cramping or bleeding, but dated 12 days behind :( :( :( Hoping they will give me a followup ultrasound and will see more than just a sac...

Have a dr. appt this am, scared....Hoping for the best, but preparing myself for the worst. Why does my body do this to me? It is heart wrenching. A MMC in 2007 baby passed away at 7 weeks I didn't find out until an U/S at 10w5d, Now this. I still have symptoms :( No cramping or bleeding, but dated 12 days behind :( :( :( Hoping they will give me a followup ultrasound and will see more than just a sac...

I understand, that is one of my fears too. That no matter how great my u/s next week might possibly be, it doesn't necessarily mean anything for my future, because I've had MMC's before as well.

Hi ladies x

Sorry to all the ladies who have had losses or are stuck in limbo :hugs:

I've had cramps today, hoping its just my Bowles, i havent had any since i went to the loo, omg they were painful :nope: sorry tmi, i had to out to pharmacy with little miss, why do kids always get ill on bank holidays when it's impossible to see a doc or a close pharmacy. I now plan to not move from this spot until my oh comes home. Debating about work tomorrow, I just want to take things really easy. I hope I'm not over reacting, I feel a wuss about everything at the moment, I was much calmer and got on with it last time :cry:

Had my first BIG scare yesterday. Since I had my annual exam last Thursday I had been spotting (which they told me was normal for a couple of days). Then around 11pm Saturday night when I went pee I noticed the spotting had turned to bright red blood & more of it. I stayed calm & went ahead & went to bed. I woke up Sunday morning and all seemed back to normal, very small amount of spotting when I went pee. Then as the day went by the spotting started picking up. By 1pm it was more like a normal period for me! It looked as though there was even tissue with is. So I called the obgyn on call & he sent me straight to the ER! After blood work, another wonderful pelvic exam & an ultrasound we found that the little bean is still there but I'm only 4 1/2 weeks not the 5 1/2. So looks like I might be having a May baby again!!! But he couldn't explain the bleeding. And told me to follow up this week with my obgyn for another ultrasound. So I'll be calling my docs office here in a few to schedule an appointment.

Hope all you ladies are having a great day!!!

ReadytoMum -- With my first, we told our parents and my best friend between 4-5 weeks. Of course me telling my mother anything means most of the family will know within 48 hours or so. :dohh: We waited until after our first ultrasound at 12 weeks 3 days to tell everyone else. With this one, we told everyone a week after we found out (so, at like 4.5 weeks). Not sure why, we just didn't feel like keeping a secret. My husband really pushed me to tell early this time. :shrug:

Cravings -- I'm definitely craving thai green and yellow curry! :wacko: And I can't bring myself to get any as it's so expensive in this city.

ukgirl -- Yes, bananas are helping me tremendously! The synthetic b6 doesn't seem to be doing much for me anymore, but when I have half a banana with breakfast, I feel fine for a couple of hours! I had half of one with breakfast today and feel better than I have in a few weeks. I have the other half sitting here ready to go as soon as I need it. :haha:

Mommyx1311 -- Thinking of you this morning!

Thanks for all your input ladies about when you announced you were PG!

We have a pretty close circle of friends that we see all the time, and I feel like it's going to get harder and harder to hide it from them, especially my sister! I think we'll end up telling our parents around 8 weeks or so, and we're going to try and stick to the 12 weeks for our siblings and grandparents, and will probably tell our close friend circle then as well, since I'm not sure we could hold off any longer!

But who knows... we might cave before then and tell them earlier than that too. :dohh:

Girlinyork :hugs: I'm hoping everything turns out well for you

Mummyconfused sorry you still feel so awful :hugs:

Little spy, any word on your friend yet? Fingers crossed for her.

Afm, no sickness today, just another headache. Is anyone getting these? I got my letter through about my appointment on Wednesday and not 100% sure if I am getting A scan or not now. It said its an hour and a half, bloods etc, but my gp told me this would also be a scan, so I dunno. Dh doesn't need to come if it's not, so I have to ring them tomorrow (also first day back to work after summer hols!) and find out.

Thanks for your thoughts ladies. I just got home. After talking with the midwife for a bit we decided to do a beta test. My first draw was today, I will have another on Wednesday.She reassured me that this could all be normal, so hoping for the best.

I have been having some horrible, near migraine headaches! I have had headaches a lot in each of my pregnancies early on, but I also tend to be pregnant each time during fire season, and smoke sets me off almost immediately, so it's a terrible combination. (we live in rural area near the mountains so we are bathed in forest fire smoke right now!)

Today I have eaten like a horse :cry: I can't afford to gain much at all, with having such a high bmi as it is :cry: max I think I can gain is about a stone.

Today I had a yogurt for breakfast, and a banana
Lunch time I had 2 rolls :blush: with ham and a slice of cheese, and a packet of crisps!!
A biscuit as a snack
For tea time, I have had a macaroni pie (individual size lol) beans and chips, and feel like I could still have pudding.

At this rate I will have gained at least double, and be guaranteed to have G.D, I had borderline G.D my last pregnancy.

I am hoping my appetite goes back down again soon :dohh:

Hope you are all well, has anyone else had a mad hungry day? xx

Littlespy I am loving curry right now!! mmmmm curry Asda's curry and chips are heaven!, good to see the banana thing works for you too!

My ms was not so bad today, so I went for lunch with my fambam at a toby cavery and now I feel sick haha.. it was worth it though!!!

Today I have eaten like a horse :cry: I can't afford to gain much at all, with having such a high bmi as it is :cry: max I think I can gain is about a stone.

Today I had a yogurt for breakfast, and a banana
Lunch time I had 2 rolls :blush: with ham and a slice of cheese, and a packet of crisps!!
A biscuit as a snack
For tea time, I have had a macaroni pie (individual size lol) beans and chips, and feel like I could still have pudding.

At this rate I will have gained at least double, and be guaranteed to have G.D, I had borderline G.D my last pregnancy.

I am hoping my appetite goes back down again soon :dohh:

Hope you are all well, has anyone else had a mad hungry day? xx

omg this all sounds super yummy!! I am also very hungry right now.. I have curry and chips for breakfast!! :/ hehe

I'm glad someone else is the same hehe! :lol: :D

The curry for breakfast sounds lovely! :D :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"