April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Oh ladies....sigh....I tested early (yes, I cheated) 10dpo, BFN :(

I'm guessing I should wait until at least 12dpo.

I had some cramping this morning and really not too much more...but I've read that some people show no signs, and maybe i haven't even implanted yet.

Any feedback? Similar stories???

I think you tested too early. I did get my BFP at 7 days what I think was dpo, but I've never ever tested so early. With all my other ones, it was after I missed AF that I tested, and with my DD, I had to wait an extra month for it to come back BFP! Don't lose hope yet!:hugs:

Waiting at the doctors waiting for the results and ultrasound date. Wish me luck!

Are any of you feeling like your face/head is hot and have a groggy type headache? I'm wondering if this is a symptom or I'm just sick... lol

Are any of you feeling like your face/head is hot and have a groggy type headache? I'm wondering if this is a symptom or I'm just sick... lol

I kinda had that. Had a headache on and off and had the "fever" feeling on my face. OH felt my face and said i was def warm!

Omw to first ultrasound. Crossing my fingers that all is good and normal!

Prickly, grants on darkerlines. Hope u get ur hcg beta tomorrow.

Mummyconfused, how are things? What was the result? Don't keep us in suspense!

I kinda had that. Had a headache on and off and had the "fever" feeling on my face. OH felt my face and said i was def warm!

Oh good. My son had tonsillitis last week, and so when these symptoms came on, I thought maybe I was getting it. But when I get the real bad "fever" feeling, I take my temp, and it's normal. But my hubby feels my head and says I'm burning up. I got real bad hot flashes with my last two, but it didn't happen til 3rd tri. If this pregnancy sticks, I have a feeling it's going to be completely different than any of my others!

Oh good. My son had tonsillitis last week, and so when these symptoms came on, I thought maybe I was getting it. But when I get the real bad "fever" feeling, I take my temp, and it's normal. But my hubby feels my head and says I'm burning up. I got real bad hot flashes with my last two, but it didn't happen til 3rd tri. If this pregnancy sticks, I have a feeling it's going to be completely different than any of my others!

Good luck hun!!! I hope you get your :bfp: and it sticks!!!! :)

Good luck hun!!! I hope you get your :bfp: and it sticks!!!! :)

Well, I've had 12 BFP's, with lines getting fainter. So, I've got the bfp, it's just the sticking we're hoping for now!

Result was 789 WOW

12 dpo 63

14 dpo 242

17 dpo 789

So it's over doubling :) yay

Ultrasound next Monday. (6th)

Those beta's are fab! You go girl!!
Afm - lovely deep dark line with fmu this morning and on my way to my docs today to also ask for beta's!!! Will post pg test stick later! X

Afm - lovely deep dark line with fmu this morning and on my way to my docs today to also ask for beta's!!! Will post pg test stick later! X

I have a great feeling about you hun.... You'll do great babes

Mummy - thanks for that lovely comment. Way to go you with those beta's!!:happydance:

Well, I got my docs appointment (with the nice doctor who referred me to the EPAC last year for an early scan!)...in an hours time!
My DD is still asleep at moment....hate lying to her but until I know where this preg is going...:baby::kiss:

Here is my FMU preg test this morning! Lovely and dark and I am feeling shaky,a little crampy (but not painful) and have had some / a little few sharp stings in my nipples through the night...maybe I am not out just yet?!:hugs:

Attachments

• monday 6am.jpg
    monday 6am.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 5

Mummy - thanks for that lovely comment. Way to go you with those beta's!!:happydance:

Well, I got my docs appointment (with the nice doctor who referred me to the EPAC last year for an early scan!)...in an hours time!
My DD is still asleep at moment....hate lying to her but until I know where this preg is going...:baby::kiss:

Here is my FMU preg test this morning! Lovely and dark and I am feeling shaky,a little crampy (but not painful) and have had some / a little few sharp stings in my nipples through the night...maybe I am not out just yet?!:hugs:

Your def not out. You'll be out in 9mths when bubs is born healthy :)

That's a great BFP

That's a great BFP

Cross posted on your other ultrasound thread! lol
Just to say GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR SCAN TODAY!!!
GO MUMMY GO MUMMY GO MUMMY GO MUMMY!!

That's a great BFP

Cross posted on your other ultrasound thread! lol
Just to say GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR SCAN TODAY!!!
GO MUMMY GO MUMMY GO MUMMY GO MUMMY!!

Not for another week hun

That's great prickly! I'm hoping I'm not out either. 11 more days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->