April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Morning all,

Lovely scans ladies, makes my end of September scan AGES away :wacko:

Well I put the cramps down to some mouldy bread we must of eaten yesterday. Little miss and I were not well, potty training and funny tummies are awful! I didn't realise at the time but when I went to make oh his sandwiches for work there were mould spots on the bread, I didn't see any on the one slice we shared at lunch time but my guess is it was that, it had to be.

Spent the entire night thinking the worst, worrying what have i done. Hope (i need a bump nickname) everything is okay. I was up at 3 am worrying, thinking I had blown it and and stressing because I wasn't feeling ill at the thought of stew and generally feeling okay which is not the norm. In a real panic.

I'm feeling a little off again this morning tho. I don't know, I rest to feel okay then when I feel it I stress! :wacko:

I've started to train myself to sleep on the left, I defo can't sleep on my tummy either!

I think my cravings have gone, has anyone else's?
I do fancy beans on toast though, but not exactly a craving, maybe a one off, and also soup and toast, but again, not really a craving, more a fancy lol.

Although I really do want the above........ what's considered a craving, and a fancy? lol. I'd imagine the one offs are a fancy, and a craving is wanted all the time till satisfied?

My thirst is mad though, I am very thirsty all the time, I've taken a liking to the fruity teas, the cranberry and orange one is lovely, and a godsend since I've gone completely off tea and coffee

Hope your all well xx :hugs:

all i feel is fatigue and my boobs are stupidly sore. apart from that all my other symptoms have eased right off.

Hi Ladies sorry i've not been around i went away with some friends and oh for a night and watched michael macintyre sooooo funny! My friend who was with us is also pg and same dates roughly as me - good job as we were wandering around ikea on way home....i had asked oh if i could stay in car as was feeling rough - cue grumpy face and a catagoric NO! half way around i had to make a mad dash for the loo -yuk!!!! then thye had to wait over 30mins for me to come out - ooooops!!

I'm feeling very nauseaus today and i'm ment to be packing - we are moving house sat & sunday!!

Hope everyone is ok!! I get my 2nd scan tomorrow eeeek i'm both nervous and excited - hoping and peaying all ok plus had last hcg levels done friday and were righton target so fx it should be a positive scan :)

urgh at ikea vomming!!! my OH is making me come shopping with him in a massive ASDA... I can barely make it round a small food shop but ASDA!!! thing is if I dont go he wont get half the stuff we need. He'll come home for £5 worth of food and a case of cola... so I need to go !! :(

I think my cravings have gone, has anyone else's?
I do fancy beans on toast though, but not exactly a craving, maybe a one off, and also soup and toast, but again, not really a craving, more a fancy lol.

Although I really do want the above........ what's considered a craving, and a fancy? lol. I'd imagine the one offs are a fancy, and a craving is wanted all the time till satisfied?

My thirst is mad though, I am very thirsty all the time, I've taken a liking to the fruity teas, the cranberry and orange one is lovely, and a godsend since I've gone completely off tea and coffee

Hope your all well xx :hugs:

Hey Lady,

I'm glad your cravings have subsided!

I just wanted to give you heads up on the fruit teas... the PG books that I have provide a list of ingredients to avoid in herbal teas (which sadly seems to eliminate just about all of them!), so I wanted to pass them along so you can decide if they're right for you: Anise, Catnip, Chamomile, Ephedra, Lemongrass, Mugwort, Raspberry leaf, Hibiscus, Rosemary, Sage, and Stinging Nettle Leaf. It notes that in small quantities they're probably fine, but they do have a nasty history for PG mum's.

If you find a good one please let me know!! I've been trolling the grocery stores with my little "no-no list" trying to find something that works which also doesn't sound terrible. :dohh:

ukgirls ugh asda and ms yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know the feeling!!! i've opted for online delivery - to avoid the smells and horrid sick feeling!

I've had 3 internal scans so far(1st at 5 weeks, the 2nd at 6 and third at 8, the last 2 only because I had to visit the A&E).. The first one was Very uncomfortable, and the other 2 were fine. I think it might depend on who's doing it...

Well, I don't know if I can blame it on pregnancy brain or what, but I totally got the time wrong for my midwide appointment so I arrived at the wrong time:wacko: Fortunately they were able to book me in for next week, I will definitely not miss this one!

My ms isn't so bad today, just a little nauseous and a few twinges here and there. I still have that metallic taste in my mouth. Has anyone else experience this? Is there a way to get rid of it??

Nimbec and ukgirl I was almost sick in tesco the other day. Felt so awful the whole way round!!!

I phoned my midwives today and I definitely am getting a scan tomorrow :happydance: or what she referred to as "a quick scan".

I told my boss today (first day back at work after summer) and he was so lovely. My appointment is at 9am, so I should be able to make it to work for half 11. He said "I don't expect to see you before 1” ohhhh if you insist! :haha:

I'm a raspberry today!!!

i did that today...thought my apt was at 2.35pm.it was at 2.15pm! >_<
i still got in luckily :)

YEY doggylover....thats a yey to the scan not the chucking in tesco ;) !

Both have scans tomorrow whooooooo hooooo both rasberrys too - we are olives next whay hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww doggylover your boss is loverly!!

I may have to start buyin online... my ms is terrible today :(

I had it so easy the last few todays but today I gagged when I brushed my teeth and felt sick all day :( then oh came home from shopping with brie!! Its my favorite cheese but its a no no because its a soft cheese :( i could have killed the git!!!

Oh no ukgirl thats just the sort of thing my oh would do! trying to help but not thinking it through lol!!

I tell u what with all the ms and feeling wrotten its a good job they don't carry the baby!!

My sickness is not good today either and i'm out to dinner with oh's parents and an aunt he hasn't seen for years - oh god please let me be ok and not puke at the dinner table!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh I could not go out for dinner feeling all msy you are very brave!!!

thankfully they know i'm pg and when i arrive i plan to appologise ina dvance if i'm a little out of sorts and say i'm not feeling too well. At least that way i can go home early if i',m bad.

oh doesnt see his dad often so i really need to make the effort for him!!!!!! uuuughhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->