April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Can i ask what everyone is doing about exercise??

I swim a few times a week, but I am lucky and live in Florida and have a lovely saltwater (rather than chlorine) pool in my backyard. The weather has been pretty crummy this last week due to Hurricane Isaac passing by, so I have used my Wii Fit to get a little exercise some days.

Also, my husband and I have these great pedometer things called Fitbits (www.fitbit.com). They record how many steps you take, distance you travel, stairs you climb, and even track the quality and duration of your sleep. They sync with your computer, and we are in constant competition against each other to take more steps, climb more stairs, etc. I beat him in the sleep category every time :p

WOW!!! great news doggylover!!! was it an internal scan? How exciting being infront!!! i'll let u know how mine goes but its not untill 2pm - a long wait!! although i am leaving at 12 to pick oh up from work then heading straight there so at least the start of my journey is getting closer!!

Could u make out arm/leg buds then? How come you managed to get another one in 2 weeks? hope i can have one too :)

Yay I'm officially a blueberry today! Lovely scan pic doggylover! How exciting! I still haven't had a date for my first scan :( I hope it's soon I want a peek at my lil bean. Still no symptoms apart from bloating :( I feel bit nauseas at times but it's gone as soon as... X

Congratulations doggy lover!!! Cute little scan pic too!

I've just got back from mine, didn't get a pic tho!
Saw the heartbeat pumping away, baby measured a little bit small but still fine for dates. Sac nice and big, yolk good, no cysts on ovaries etc.
Got a repeat scan on the 11th :flower:

Good luck nimbec, hope yours goes well too!!!

Xxx

ecavey -- keep on truckin' with the exercise! It'll be a lot more difficult to pick it up again later. You'll want to listen to your body, but even if you're tired, a 20-30 minute walk will do you some good. :thumbup: I'm really having to push myself to exercise right now. I stopped exercising around 24 weeks with my daughter because every time I exercised, I'd get BH contractions and that freaked me out enough to use it as an excuse. :dohh:

doggylover -- lovely scan! So glad everything went well!

dan-o -- Hooray for a good scan!

I wonder why I can't just throw up like a normal person. :haha: I spent a good 15 minutes this morning refusing to puke. I wouldn't even lift the toilet lid because I knew if I did, that'd push me over the edge. I just stood there next to it spitting my you're-about-to-puke excessive saliva into the sink. :dohh: I'm pretty sure it would've been far less awful if I had just thrown up, since all I had in my stomach was water and B6 and that point. But, I made it! :haha: My ms seems to be settling down a little bit. The past few days I feel very sick about 15 minutes after I wake up in the morning and then much better after I eat breakfast all the way until dinner time with just a few waves of nausea. Then I start feeling sick again in the evening until I go to bed. Much better to have a little reprieve, especially since that's the time I'm at work.

Can i ask what everyone is doing about exercise??

I swim a few times a week, but I am lucky and live in Florida and have a lovely saltwater (rather than chlorine) pool in my backyard. The weather has been pretty crummy this last week due to Hurricane Isaac passing by, so I have used my Wii Fit to get a little exercise some days.

Also, my husband and I have these great pedometer things called Fitbits (www.fitbit.com). They record how many steps you take, distance you travel, stairs you climb, and even track the quality and duration of your sleep. They sync with your computer, and we are in constant competition against each other to take more steps, climb more stairs, etc. I beat him in the sleep category every time :p

Hi JenX,

If you don't mind me asking, where are you at in Florida?

Aww nimbec sorry you are feeling crap :hugs: hopefully once you see your baba you'll feel much better!

https://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p568/sljay1/17133cb1e2fe7a5b41188587caed7316.jpg

Had my booking in appointment and my scan, which went well! Not a great picture, and i cant make out anything unless my dh points it outs (a lot like the episode of friends with rachel and ross!) saw a heartbeat and I am actually measuring ahead at 8+6!!!!!! But I'll keep my dates the same until my next scan...in two weeks!

I'm so pleased...I cried just from sheer relief when she found the heartbeat! And we decided on a bump name...Bruce!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
OH WOW!!! That's amazing! I love the pic!!!! So happy everything is looking good!

Congrats & Welcome to all the new ladies!!! Good Luck to all getting scanned today! I know you are all excited and I'm totally jealous!!! lol

Hope everyone has a great day. I'm feeling pretty good so far today! woohoo!!!

I've been walking loads today, my pubic bone has been playing up, been pretty sore, but I managed to beat my 4 year old in a race!! :happydance: yes, I am that sad, that I smirked and thought yeah!!!! lol.

I have been eating so much, but fancying fish, but also chili con carne, so I've ordered both in my tesco shop which will be coming tomorrow lol.

The scan pics are all so amazing, makes me more excited about my one 2 weeks tomorrow!! :D I'll be 11+4 by then, by my dates, the mw has me as 12wks then though, but we will see who's right :winkwink: :lol:

Hope you are all well xx

Dano and Doggylover so glad your scans went well! Doggylover great pic too!

Nimbec, good luck for your scan, look forward to hearing how it goes!

Jenx, So jealous that you live in Florida and have a pool! Not so much with a hurricane lurking but still! I love Florida.

Im feeling yuck still, my MS is making me feel grotty, just that constant feeling, and like you Littlespy, tend to throw up as soon as I wake and feel a little better after breakfast.
Ive got to wait till 24th Sept for my scan, seems ages away but from my symptoms, im pretty confident im pregnant still.. lol
My mum has haken DS today and tonight so me and OH are having a nice chilled out day and evening, not planning on leaving the sofa much! Have pre made one of our favourite meals, hope im able to eat it later.

Well got my scan date through... 3rd October :( I'll be exactly 12 weeks :( I any believe I gotta wait that long but it shouldn't be too bad with my dd keeping me occupied. Troublesome little toddler that she is becoming lol. Glad all the ladies that had their scans today r all doing well x

Thanks everyone!!

Dan-o my next scan is on 12th, so we have to wait this one out together as well!!

Hey everyone :) loving your pic doggylover so happy that all is going well for you!!

Im craving curry and mexican foods :/

I fear that I have turned into one of those annoying pregnant women who talk endlessly about my symptoms to people who just smile and nod politely occassionally putting in experiences of their own.... I also have become a walking grease bucket....

Hey everyone :) loving your pic doggylover so happy that all is going well for you!!

Im craving curry and mexican foods :/

I fear that I have turned into one of those annoying pregnant women who talk endlessly about my symptoms to people who just smile and nod politely occassionally putting in experiences of their own.... I also have become a walking grease bucket....

I am just sweating buckets all the time :( it is just horrible, but plenty showers, makes me feel loads better lol.
You speak to your hearts content about your symptoms here :D :hugs: I find not many folk are interested, but they ask lol! so I say, and see the eyes going hehehe :blush:

I want chilli con carne (spelling lol) so I have ordered a tin of the stuff in my tesco shop for tomorrow lol!.

I have been sneezing so much and that's the only symptom I can speak to anyone about... Besides the occasional twinge in my lower abdomen. My scan is in a week. Can't wait to see the heart beat. :) Dh took off from work that day so he can come with me... It's the moment I have been dreaming of for some time.

I also am
Jealous of Florida and pools. I moved to NY from FL a few months ago and I miss it terribly.

i dont crave anything just always hungry and still no sickness :/ i get odd feeling of feeling sick every other day :/ guess its cos im only 7wks ive no idea when my scan will be! hoping for a letter in next week or so!

glad alls scans and appointments went well! x

All I want to eat right now is hummus and pitas (haven't had any yet but will be going to the store on my lunch break to buy some!). And veggie lasagna with white sauce... will also be buying those ingredients. :haha:

This baby is a serious meat-hater. :wacko: I'm just happy to be craving some vegetables. Could hardly choke them down 1st tri with dd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->