April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

So, I got my pita and hummus and now that I'm hungry again, it sounds disgusting. :dohh::dohh::dohh: So, mini-bagel and cream cheese it is!

I hope the same thing doesn't happen tonight after I spend like 2 hours making lasagna. :haha:

ahahah you sound like me!

OH is going crazy... I tell him I want something, so he makes sure he have it the next day and all of a sudden... I can't stand the thought of it :haha:

thanks everyone!! good news all round!!

i was craving curry up till a few days ago but atm i dont fancy anything :(

Welcome new ladies! Congratulations everyone on their good news and beautiful scan pics!
So I had my beta done Monday and again today. Monday's number was 8,500 based on being 6w2d. Hopefully today's shows a nice increase. I am so nervous, I really want this baby.

Warning too much information!!!!!! Is anyone constipated? I am fir the first time ever.... Can you take laxatives when pregnant?

Plus spots....I have broken out all over my neck, even worse than when I was a teen. :(

Bitsy- snap on that, my chest and neck was the worse when I was pregnant too with my daughter, all cleared up after 14 weeks, I can't cover them up now because it's summer, I would looks a bit odd with a polo neck..lol x

Warning too much information!!!!!! Is anyone constipated? I am fir the first time ever.... Can you take laxatives when pregnant?

You can try a fiber drink mix like Metamucil (US). Or a stool softener like Colace. My OB lists Miralax and Senakot S (only that one, not the other Senakots) as okay laxatives, but check with your doc/nurse first. I'm having pretty good luck with plums, pears, and apple juice so far this time.

Plus spots....I have broken out all over my neck, even worse than when I was a teen. :(

I have broken out all over my face way worst then I ever have before. :/ And no not constipated sorry if TMI but I actually had the opposite and it's constant. Ugh!

Hello!

I've attached a picture of my 6 week dating scan. It's amazing, we saw the heart beat!!

i'm a bit confused though. i'm an avid charter and know i ovulated on cd19 with edd being 25 april so should be 6 weeks today but after the final measurements the doctor said i was 6w3days and my due date is the 22nd April.

Does anyone else chart? should i go by the doctors edd or mine? i know it's only a few days difference but it seems weird to say i'm that far along when basically it implies the egg was fertilized before i ovulated!

does anyone know if babies grow at different rates this early? or is it all just an estimate? i like to say i'm 6w3d, that means on monday i'll be 7 weeks!:happydance:

Attachments

• small file - 6 Week Dating Scan.jpg
    small file - 6 Week Dating Scan.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 8
They told me I was 6w3d when I was pretty sure I was only 6w0d, I guess they just go by the measurements. I had a transvag scan done later in the day and I saw the measurements said 7w. I asked the tech and he said if he took a measurement 5 minutes from now the weeks/days would be different.

So what are you going with? i think i'll change my due date on my tickers so i can see what the next stage is sooner!:happydance:

Same happened to me yesterday, I was put up from 8+1 to 8+6. I'm sticking with my date for now, as baby is so small that a millimetre here or there would make all the difference!

Congrats ecavey! Lovely pic!

Ultrasounds are accurate to +/- 3-5 days when early, you may find it changes again at the next scan!

Mine was the opposite and measured slightly smaller, which is right for my lmp rather than when I ovulated! It was the same with Sidney, but by 13 weeks he was a week ahead!

Hi and me I had a scan when I was 6+4 and measured 6+0 so behind and then a scan yesterday at 8+3 and measured 8+4 day infront so we caught up! They only worry if your more than a week behind I think! Congrats on scan pic it's fab!!

Thank you! We're both so amazed!

So it sounds like it well may change by next scan! I'm torn really as to what to tell people but deep down I think I'll prob stick with my edd as I know when I ovulated so that must be the most accurate in my opinion. But then I'm not a doctor! At least it's not the difference of a week or 2 otherwise they might have wanted to induce unnecessarily!

Roma, your avatar inspired me to crack open a punnet of baby plum tomatoes I had in the fridge! Just eaten the lot lol!! Yum yum! X

So what are you going with? i think i'll change my due date on my tickers so i can see what the next stage is sooner!:happydance:

I am going with my dates, I'd rather be pleasantly surprised and put forward a few days at a later, more accurate scan rather than be put back a few days! These early days go by sooooo slowly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->