April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Fab news elochin! Sending lots of sticky dust!

Welcome chig, sorry to read about the losses you have suffered. Congrats on the new pregnancy, may you be third time lucky!!! Lots of sticky dust to you too!

:dust:

Hi to the newbies! And yay for all the good news and scans that we've had over the last few days! This thread has definitely been having a good week or so! Apart from half of us feeling like rubbish half the time....!!

I had Chinese for dinner, and oh my gosh I am so full and feel sick from eating too much!!!! My appetite is so much smaller than it usually is.

Mommyx1311 -- :hugs: I hope somehow your numbers are wrong.

doggylover -- My appetite sucks, too. I nearly killed myself trying to eat a whole piece of the lasagna I made last night. I wanted to eat sooooo much more but I just couldn't. :nope: Then I had made brownies for dessert and couldn't even eat more than a bite of one! What's wrong with me? I used to be such a good successful fatty. :haha:

I've got my gender ultrasound date! October 18, just 7 weeks from today! :wohoo: I found out at 15+2 with dd, hoping this baby is just as cooperative and obvious at 15 weeks as she was.

Anyone else notice our thread has moved from first tri to pregnancy groups & discussions? Or is it just me with preggy brain?

Anyone else notice our thread has moved from first tri to pregnancy groups & discussions? Or is it just me with preggy brain?

I didn't even notice, but it makes sense the admins would move it.

Doggylover my appetite is huge round lunchtime unfortunatetly my eyes are bigger than my belly lol... my fybogel is finally working yaaaaayyyyyy.... has our group moved?? I cant tell Im on my phone xx

My appetite is definitely messed up too.... I'm usually a big eater, but the last week or so I've been eating much smaller meals, and wanting to eat more frequently to keep the queasy feeling in my tummy away. I have high hopes for a better appetite tonight and tomorrow though... Tonight DH is taking me out for dinner to a place called Chipotle before we go see a movie, and they do *amazing* burritos, but they're *HUGE*. I love them so much but I have this sinking feeling that I'll eat like half of it and be stuffed. :(

And then tomorrow after our U/S, we were planning on going to our favourite Indian Buffet for lunch, since we never get to have lunch dates anymore, and the buffet is only offered at lunch time. I feel like it will be a one plate kind of lunch! Which is still totally worth it in my opinion though, because the food is soooo yummy.:happydance:

My symptoms so far:
- I have just started to feel nauseated a couple of days ago - certain smells just really puts me off.
- Sore boobs since before I got my BFP!
- I have been getting hungry quite often since like last week.

I am really craving some pasta right now!!!!

Lovely scans girls!!!! :) very exciting.

I have booking in appt on Tuesday- wont get 1st scan until around the 12 week mark however.

Have we got anymore twins?!
xx

Hi all, jut posted in first tri, cus I couldn't open this thread for some reason. All ok now though. Anyway, spend last night in a&e because of gallstones. Anyhow ended up having a scan (intra-vaginal) This dated me as 6weeks pregnant, and was worried as tested 3+ on august the 1st. The sonographer was rude, and said that as impossible as had only just conceived 4weeks ago! Grrr, I know I have baby brain, but I know when i tested positive! I wrote it down, took a pic, and....posted on here that very same day lol. August 1st...29days ago???? As Doggy lover kindly said, scan could be out at this tiny stage. Just hope he/she's growing ok. Hope you are all well! xxxx

My appetite is so wishy washy. One day I'm not hungry at all & have to pretty much force food down. The next I eat all stinking day & never get full. Then there's the indigestion.... This little bean better come out with at head full of gorgeous hair!!!

Well I've totally stuffed my face this evening with all manner of random crap, feeling fat as a barrel now.. :haha:

My appetite is so wishy washy. One day I'm not hungry at all & have to pretty much force food down. The next I eat all stinking day & never get full. Then there's the indigestion.... This little bean better come out with at head full of gorgeous hair!!!

Does indigestion mean more hair? I have never heard that but I sure hope it's true! I didn't have much hair as a baby but my DH did...so it could be a toss up!

maybesoon -- I only had indigestion for about a week during the end of my 2nd trimester with dd. It was SO BAD every evening, all I could do is lie in bed drinking milk and trying to sleep. But, it went away again and that was it. I honestly expected a little bald baby or one with a little bit if very blonde stubble (my hubby was white-headed as a kid and I was very blonde). She came out with a head full of almost black hair! The craziest thing. Then it all fell out by 3-4 months and grew back much lighter (but not nearly as light as I expected). I'd consider her dirty blonde now.

It's so funny how you can just never imagine what they're going to look like. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought 2 people who are super fair and who both had super light hair as children would have a dark skinned black haired baby. But I have Native American blood and my husband has Cajun blood and those are the genes that came out in dd. Her complexion is so much darker than both dh and me and I imagine she'll have very dark brown hair as an adult.

bjs -- heartburn/indigestion can be caused by estrogen and estrogen also stimulates hair growth. So, believe it or not, it can actually signify the baby will be born with lots of hair. Of course, plenty of other things can cause heartburn and more estrogen doesn't necessarily mean more hair growth, so it's not like you can know for sure if your baby will have lots of hair based on whether or not you have heartburn. But apparently studies have linked the two with statistical significance.

lol... I worked in a nursery at in fact the hospital I will deliver at for 5 years. It never failed.... If the baby had a head full of hair the mom would always say she had horrible heartburn. I will never forget that happening baby after baby. And almost always if the baby was bald the mom would say she didn't have heartburn hardly at all. Just one of those crazy things... I have naturally curly/kinky hair. I'm hoping and praying my little bean has straight hair!!! But then again I'm truly hoping for a boy. But I'm afraid my DH has thrown me a girl because that's what he's really really wanting...

I am so thankful for the nausea medicine my doctor gave me- its amazing!!!! Lol

Did your doc give you Zofran? Its what my OB gave me when i had MS with Liam. It was a magical strawberry flavored dissolving tablet. It was wonderful. :):thumbup:

Getting horses ready to go out and leased. That's my business and its a fun one, fairly simple while preggo as well. We've been hanging out a lot with our little boy, Liam who is such a helpful little distraction.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/cleveraccident/IMG_3145.jpg
He's the best little boy and will be the best big brother. The beautiful Virginia weather is enticing us into going to the parks more and walking more. I must say that I am hungry for anything and everything and my tummy won't be denied until i've had two bites and "i'm done". :dohh: We did get to see our bean (and a half [possible twin]) who may play the vanishing twin game. sneaky little babies. As long as we have one healthy one I'll be a happy mommy.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/cleveraccident/IMG_3454.jpg (Remember that was almost a week ago and baby had a HR of 117! I have a feeling this bumps name is going to be pumpkin since she/he will be the size of one by October :happydance:

Just letting you all know that I'm losing the baby!

Had a hcg blood test yesterday, and levels have dropped, I have an ultrasound in a few hours but the odds are against me.. Also My progesterone level is very low and doc said to expect a mc to start very soon.. I never ever had the 'im pregnant feeling' and i just knew something would happen.. gut feeling!!!

Ill let you all know how I go, but im not expecting good news.

If someone would be so kind to take over the page, maybe copy and paste front page and start a new thread... its up to you!!

I am hungry all day every day. Even as soon as I eat my stomach starts growling again as if it was empty. I wonder if this is going to be constant. I am also craving milk all day. I want milk with breakfast, lunch, and dinner... even with chinese food/ DH thinks its gross. LOL I have not had any heartburn indigestion yet... hmmm maybe I will get a baldy.

Just letting you all know that I'm losing the baby!

Had a hcg blood test yesterday, and levels have dropped, I have an ultrasound in a few hours but the odds are against me.. Also My progesterone level is very low and doc said to expect a mc to start very soon.. I never ever had the 'im pregnant feeling' and i just knew something would happen.. gut feeling!!!

Ill let you all know how I go, but im not expecting good news.

If someone would be so kind to take over the page, maybe copy and paste front page and start a new thread... its up to you!!

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear this! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->