April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Girls, yesterday I posted my scan picture. Baby was measuring 3.8 mm. Today I went to my public Dr and the did a scan as well even though they usually wait til week 12...guess I'm being lucky cuz its my 4th scan so far, and have another one in 2 weeks with my private Dr :happydance:.

Anyway, the Dr confirmed that I'm 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant and said baby is measuring 6mm!! I told her about the scan I had yesterday and she said its normal to double the size like that, and that by next week it should triple in size.
I'm just wondering if thats the case or if she measured it wrong. She didnt give me a picture, and I was too busy tooking at the little bean's heartbeat to think about it at the time haha.The only thing though is that I could see the heartbeat a lot clearer compared to yesterdays scan

Ladies HELP!! I'm really struggling with sickness im flaked out on sofa feeling terrible any ideas of what could make me feel better :( happy my bean is well but really struggling today I ant function at all! ((hugs)) to everyone!

They found a heart beat !!! But instead of being 8+2 I'm 6+6, that's 10 days out !!!!! My cycles must have been all over the place, but 10 days !!!! I'm now due on my sons due date ( I must have a thing about conceiving around my birthday)

https://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq78/ladykara1001/F133D1D0-744F-4D58-9350-BE5BFBC20DCF-4539-00000587EFD2C0F6.jpg

Can you please change my due date to the 20th of april please ( was the 10th ) xx

Molly, Wow you lucky thing getting so many peeks at baby!! Sounds like everything is perfect!

Ladykara, so glad they found the hb hun, amazing how our dates can be so off sometimes!

Nimbec, I am also feeling a bit rough today, like I'm hungover! Also very bloated, look awful lol :haha:

Bananas nimbec they have b vits which help with sickness xxx

Ladies HELP!! I'm really struggling with sickness im flaked out on sofa feeling terrible any ideas of what could make me feel better :( happy my bean is well but really struggling today I ant function at all! ((hugs)) to everyone!
My obgyn told me to take Unisom B (sleep aide the one with melatonin & vitamin B) at night before bed & it would help with nausea in the mornings when I get to that point. I have been fortunate so far & haven't been sick. But you might give it a try...

My obgyn told me to take Unisom B (sleep aide the one with melatonin & vitamin B) at night before bed & it would help with nausea in the mornings when I get to that point. I have been fortunate so far & haven't been sick. But you might give it a try...

I have a friend who swore by it! She was sick her entire two pregnancies and that was the only relief she had!

I'm 6 weeks today, and I'm a SweetPea now!!:happydance:

First U/S tomorrow morning! I so hope we get to hear our litte pea's HB. I'm also really excited/nervous to see whether we have two little SweetPea's or one. At only six weeks I already feel huge and my pants are snug and uncomfortable. I know that's mostly bloat, but I can't help but wonder if it's because there's two little one's in there...

Im expecting my secind April 29. 2013

TTC since 0ct 2011 and had one ectopic this past april and doc has confirmed as of this past friday that my g sac is in the correct and appropriate place, i go tomorrow to confirm the babies heart beat. I clock in at 6 weeks since LMP on Monday..... its been a long and rough journey but I am glad to say FINALLY baby number two is on the way...

They found a heart beat !!! But instead of being 8+2 I'm 6+6, that's 10 days out !!!!! My cycles must have been all over the place, but 10 days !!!! I'm now due on my sons due date ( I must have a thing about conceiving around my birthday)

https://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq78/ladykara1001/F133D1D0-744F-4D58-9350-BE5BFBC20DCF-4539-00000587EFD2C0F6.jpg

Can you please change my due date to the 20th of april please ( was the 10th ) xx

Thats funny my daughter was concieved the begining of July 2010 and the one on the way was concieved at the end of july, my husbands b-day is in july 2012....hmmmm must be something about his birthday...lol

Anyone order their doppler from fetaldoppler.net???

I ordered mine on Tuesday and the tracking says it is out for delivery today! My concern is that DH and I are currently living in my parent's basement so the package is being delivered to their house and we haven't told them yet... . I don't get home until the evening and my mom gets home in the afternoon, my brother who is still at home doesn't work today either. Do you think there will be any identifying information on the package? I didn't think it would get here so fast! We were planning on telling them tomorrow and I will be bummed if they find out before we can tell them ourselves.

Well have been a nervous wreck. But praise God, the u/s showed a baby IN my uterus measuring 6w5d (I am 6w3d) with a HR of 128.

Prayers are still appreciated as this is only half the battle for me. Now we just have to KEEP the baby alive.

Well have been a nervous wreck. But praise God, the u/s showed a baby IN my uterus measuring 6w5d (I am 6w3d) with a HR of 128.

Prayers are still appreciated as this is only half the battle for me. Now we just have to KEEP the baby alive.
Awww congrats!!! Keeping you in my prayers for a strong healthy sticky bean!!!

Hi everyone!!! I have been stalking this thread for a while now. I tried to read all of the posts, but I just couldn't keep up! I was wondering if I could join?

Just to give you a history...This is my third pregnancy. I lost the first one at 18w due to a major heart defect...the second pregnancy ended up being an ectopic, so I am hoping third time is the lucky one! It feels like a long journey to get here, but I am hoping for a healthy pregnancy this time around!

I have already gone to the doctor's office twice to give blood work and to do an initial scan to make sure the baby was in the right place and that my hcg numbers were rising as they should. So far so good! My next scan is on Sept 7th. I should be close to 7 weeks by then. They are going to check for a heartbeat at that point and verify that everything is going smoothly.

Congratulations to all you ladies and I wish you a very happy and healthy nine months!!:happydance:

I ordered mine on Tuesday and the tracking says it is out for delivery today! My concern is that DH and I are currently living in my parent's basement so the package is being delivered to their house and we haven't told them yet... . I don't get home until the evening and my mom gets home in the afternoon, my brother who is still at home doesn't work today either. Do you think there will be any identifying information on the package? I didn't think it would get here so fast! We were planning on telling them tomorrow and I will be bummed if they find out before we can tell them ourselves.

Hi....I ordered mine from there and the outside of the box says fetal doppler.net on the return address.

Hi....I ordered mine from there and the outside of the box says fetal doppler.net on the return address.

Thanks! I ended up calling my brother and telling him. Then to take the package when it comes and put it downstairs. He will be at work tomorrow when we are planning to tell anyway (he is a cop and is on night shift right now). I have sworn him to secrecy... That way it can still be a fun surprise tomorrow for everyone else.

Doesn't look good. Numbers are falling. They were 8724 Monday and just got a call they were 8574 yesterday :(

Yay chig!! Glad to see you finally here with us and good to hear all is ok with baby ao far xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->