April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Just letting you all know that I'm losing the baby!

Had a hcg blood test yesterday, and levels have dropped, I have an ultrasound in a few hours but the odds are against me.. Also My progesterone level is very low and doc said to expect a mc to start very soon.. I never ever had the 'im pregnant feeling' and i just knew something would happen.. gut feeling!!!

Ill let you all know how I go, but im not expecting good news.

If someone would be so kind to take over the page, maybe copy and paste front page and start a new thread... its up to you!!
Im in the exact same boat...just had a feeling as well. Hugs to you. Ill be leaving soon too. I have 1 more blood test, but I just know...gut feeling.

Had a hcg blood test yesterday, and levels have dropped, I have an ultrasound in a few hours but the odds are against me.. Also My progesterone level is very low and doc said to expect a mc to start very soon.. I never ever had the 'im pregnant feeling' and i just knew something would happen.. gut feeling!!!

If someone would be so kind to take over the page, maybe copy and paste front page and start a new thread... its up to you!!
Im in the exact same boat...just had a feeling as well. Hugs to you. Ill be leaving soon too. I have 1 more blood test, but I just know...gut feeling.

I don't know if I'm in your boat yet, but I haven't really gotten that "I'm preggo!" feeling yet either =\ I have my dating scan on the 6th of September so I guess we'll see how things go. We did see a heartbeat last Saturday, but I've had no ms, no headaches, no real cravings. My bbs are still a bit sore but otherwise there haven't been any symptoms besides missing good old aunt flo. I had a dream last night that I miscarried and it was a little girl and I was so sad to see her go, but I got to see her as she grew up wherever she was. She was always dressed in white and indigo blue. Sad dream. You never know.

I'm so, so sorry to hear this mummyconfused!! :hugs:

I hope your ultra sound proved differently... but if not, I hope you'll be back really soon. :flower:

Mummyconfused, I am so sorry to hear this hun, how awful for you :cry: hoping for a miracle at your scan xxxx

Mommyx I hope you are wrong about your feeling hun :(

Sending massive :hug: to both of you :hugs: xxxx

Baby has passed. measuring 8+4 no hb

RIP to the baby I'll never meet :(

Good luck to you all

:cry: Mummyconfused- I'm so so sorry! I wish you peace at this sad time and all the best in the future as you recover and try again soon for that bfp that sticks!

I'm 6 weeks today, and I'm a SweetPea now!!:happydance:

First U/S tomorrow morning! I so hope we get to hear our litte pea's HB. I'm also really excited/nervous to see whether we have two little SweetPea's or one. At only six weeks I already feel huge and my pants are snug and uncomfortable. I know that's mostly bloat, but I can't help but wonder if it's because there's two little one's in there...

Hello ReadytoMum! i was the same! both my parents are fraternal twins plus my mum then had fraternal twins so i wanted to find out if there were two in there. i'm so big too but it's def the bloat as there was only one. though my heart did skip a beat as when the image came up there were two little round blobs and i was like 'oh my twins?' but apparently the other thing was just the egg sac heehee! Good luck for your scan!

Mummy confused i am so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you.

Hi all,

Just found out that i am pregnant again. Hoping for a sticky this time!
So all being well, according to my calculations I'll be due April 28th!

Good luck to all :)

Sorry for your loss mummyconfused Im sending you warm thoughts and prayers that you will be back as soon as you are ready xxx

Oh gosh mommy I'm so so sorry how awful for you ((((((hugs)))))) so so sorry you are having to go through this x

Mommyconfused I am so sorry, keep your head up and i'll be praying for you.

I go in two hours to do the final step in my series of test that I have had to do since I got my first positve, because
i had an ectopic this past april. it has already been established that it is in the right spot but they are looking for a heart beat today. I am so nervous I just dont know what to do. my last ectopic they originally thought what they saw in my ut. was the gs but it was so early they did not see a heart beat and later realized that it was indeed an ectopic. So please everyone keep me in your prayers when I go in today, that my little ones heart beat is beating in the right place.

I'm 6 weeks today, and I'm a SweetPea now!!:happydance:

First U/S tomorrow morning! I so hope we get to hear our litte pea's HB. I'm also really excited/nervous to see whether we have two little SweetPea's or one. At only six weeks I already feel huge and my pants are snug and uncomfortable. I know that's mostly bloat, but I can't help but wonder if it's because there's two little one's in there...

Hello ReadytoMum! i was the same! both my parents are fraternal twins plus my mum then had fraternal twins so i wanted to find out if there were two in there. i'm so big too but it's def the bloat as there was only one. though my heart did skip a beat as when the image came up there were two little round blobs and i was like 'oh my twins?' but apparently the other thing was just the egg sac heehee! Good luck for your scan!

Hi ecavey! Fraternal twins are supposed to run along the mother's line, and my maternal grandmother had twins, so there is a chance there's two little peas in there! As long as who ever we see on the U/S today is healthy though, that's all that matters!!! I'll update later today after the appointment. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->