April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Good luck ngodshands thinking of you!!!

Ok so we need to work out how we can keep thread going and be able to update front page....I've had a look and seems only way to do it is to start another thread-surely there must be a way??? Or alternatively we could keep this one going but just not update front page??

I think a mod will be able to change it over nimbec, whoever wants to take over the thread needs to pm a member of Bnb staff when they are ready xxx

Good luck for your scans today ladies! Xx

I think a mod will be able to change it over nimbec, whoever wants to take over the thread needs to pm a member of Bnb staff when they are ready xxx

Good luck for your scans today ladies! Xx

I was going to say this, too. I think a mod can switch it. It's just a matter of figuring out who wants to take on the responsibility. Who is going to be here for the long haul & not flake out on us in order to update the front page as people find out genders and have their babies? :winkwink:

:hugs: mummyconfused :hugs: I am soooo sorry to hear the sad news. Take care of yourself and I hope to see you soon when you get that sticky bean!:flower:

Thanks ladies i would offer to do it bu ti'm feeling really poorly atm and i'm not sure i'd be the best person for the job....also i'm still ay risk untill 12weeks due to previous losses - i'm thinking positive though!!!!

Any volunteers to take over thread?....

Baby has passed. measuring 8+4 no hb

RIP to the baby I'll never meet :(

Good luck to you all

mummyconfused. My heart is breaking for you :cry: You are in my thoughts & prayers. I didn't see your first post until just a bit ago & I was frantically reading through the posts hoping the scan would show good news. :hugs: to you. Take care of yourself & keep in touch if you can. I'm so very sorry.

I also have a history of mc, so may not go the distance, but will happily do it if no one more suitable comes forward :flower:

Mummyconfused I am so sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: sending all my love your way.

If nobody else is willing to take over, I will, but I am not very good at keeping up with new people :dohh::dohh:

I'm sad :( after such a great few days it seems we have had a few ladies have not such a great time.

Also it's annoying that the thread has been moved, I understand why it was,but it's been in first tri for so long, and I imagine lots of people will probably not keep up as much now it's in another forum (I'm not even sure which one! :wacko:)

Doggylover i don't understand why its been moved either?? and agree people won't know ! Maybe we should put a new post in 1st tri just saying where its gone - when we work it out!!

Good idea nimbec!

I just ate 4 giant size gherkins, feel like I'm gonna barf now lol :sick: why do I do it to myself? :haha:

Im freakin myself out again... im not feeling very sicky or pregnant today so Im worrying... :(

Im freakin myself out again... im not feeling very sicky or pregnant today so Im worrying... :(
I haven't been feeling pregnant lately either. I haven't had any pains or anything like I was having the last 2 weeks. I would think I would be having more at this point than before but it's just the opposite. It's freaking me out!!!

I am sorry to hear the sad news. My thoughts are with you mummyconfused. X

I haven't been feeling pregnant lately either. I haven't had any pains or anything like I was having the last 2 weeks. I would think I would be having more at this point than before but it's just the opposite. It's freaking me out!!!

this trimester is such a rollercoaster ride don't you think? I wontbe happy until I get my scan in october :( x

I had my scan today. Two babies with two heart beats. My dates were pushed back as they are quite small.....

Attachments

• twins001 (2).jpg
    twins001 (2).jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 11
this trimester is such a rollercoaster ride don't you think? I wontbe happy until I get my scan in october :( x
ukgirl... I honestly don't think I will relax until I'm holding my little bean in my arms. I've wanted a baby for so long & all through the horrid ttc time I kept thinking to myself "once I'm really pregnant I will be happy & relaxed & enjoy it). BAHAHAHA was I crazy for thinking that. Now all I can think about constantly is "is my little bean ok, why don't I feel more pregnant, shouldn't I be having pains (but when I did have them I was worried they meant something was wrong)... I've decided I'm completely crazy & won't be happy til I know my baby is safe.

Good idea nimbec!

Marymoomin congrats on the twins!!! That's great news!

And ladies who don't feel very pregnant, I haven't really felt very sick at all this week, but don't worry. Lots of ladies say that it's totally normal to have symptoms come and go.

Plus my sense of smell is still in overdrive so I haven't totally escaped symptoms!

I just keep up with the thread through my User CP. I kind of assumed that's what everyone does. :blush:

I'm sure we were moved because we're inappropriate in 1st tri. We'll be on this thread when we're all in 2nd tri and 3rd tri as well. If people are looking for a group like this, they'll be in the "Pregnancy Groups & Discussions" forum, which is where we've been moved to. :thumbup:

If there were a bunch of groups like this in 1st tri, these threads would be constantly bumped to the top and people with questions or expressing concerns or good news would never get seen. :flower:

I'm probably speaking too soon, but my morning sickness seems to have peaked in week 7. It still comes and goes but seems less terrible when it's here. I remember having some days here and there entirely without it when pregnancy with dd starting around 10 weeks. Haven't had any of those days just yet. Then it was totally gone by 14 weeks. Hoping it'll go for good a bit earlier this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->