April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

went for the ultrasound and there was no heart beat, the doctor said it could still be to early to see a heart beat. he said that the gs and yolk sac had grown since last friday and he wanted me to come back in on tuesday to have another ultrasound. I am freaking out. my LMP is 5weeks and 5 days is it normal to not see a heart beat now or when should I be expecting a heart beat...

At 5+5 is is unusal to see a heart beat, so def dont worry. I have been for a scan 3 times in the last two weeks and today was the first time we saw a heart beat. They also adjusted the dates. So def dont panic, its totally noraml. Congrats! xx

Mummyconfused I am so sorry for your loss. I'm thinking of you and sending you a big hug

lol thank you Doggylover x

well I wasn't planning to come back on here tonight but OH has the football on and he's being a right grumpy turd!!

I am glad we get a free flu shot! I hate the flu!! I usually get it right over christmas too! no flu for me :D

Lish as mommy confused has unfortunately had a mc we need someone to take over thread to be able to access front page - there is a few of us offered if no one wants too but just waiting a couple of days to see if anyone really wants to do it! Hope that's ok x

Morning ladies, quiet in here today! Hope everyone's well!

Wasn't feeling sick when I woke this morning, so actually had some breakfast! Bloated to the max already tho, dread to think what I'll be like by this evening! :haha:

N gods hands- same thing happened to me, I thought at the time I was 7 weeks, I now know I was in fact just over 5 weeks, went back 10 days later and found a heart beat. Very common not to see a heart beat that's early, but don't do what I did and google it.... infact it upset me seeing so many women told utter rubbish by their doctors, it just adds to the worry x

I am a blueberry now! ms slowly caught up with me last evening, but it was late enough that I took some Unisom and have felt ok this morning. Still worrying about what might happen if I try and eat. :dohh: I do have to feed my little man his gummy vitamin and take my own. Its going to be one of those days. :coffee:

congrats on your blueberry liams-mum :D

It is very quiet in here today

Today we have an airshow in my town so I took the kids down and got sunburned :D being in the heat made me so sleepy though.

I have realized too that I need to eat smaller portions to avoid stomach aches but eat often enough to avoid feeling sick! lol

how is everyone else today? xx

Ooh I love airshow day! We had ours in jubilee week for a change this year, rain held off long enough for the arrows to do a quick display lol!

It's not been sunny enough for sunburn here, but I got too hot when out for a walk on the beach his morning, came over all shaky and dizzy lol! Good job I had the pram to hold me up :haha:

Liam's mum, congrats on the blueberry! :happydance:

Ladykara, it's amazing how we can get our dates so wrong sometimes isn't it! Sorry to hear they put you back, but congrats on seeing the heartbeat!!

Evening all! Hope everyone is feeling alright today!

Ukgirl you got sunburnt?! All the burn I would have been able to get today would be wind burn, or from the lashing rain! Just back from walking the dogs and it isn't pleasant out there at all today.

Feeling a wee bit sick this evening, from about 3.30 onwards. Actually felt better when I forced myself to eat tea, so will be munching on the digestives all evening to try and keep it at bay I think!

well it was cloudy when we were going out and we have a secret point where we can see the airshow without being in the crowds so we sat down on the grass andthe kids played and the sun came out.. poor OH's face is bright red I caught it on my chest and have a silly bib mark now!!

I feel sick yay!!

I hope all is good signs....I am sicker today than I have been in the past week as well as I have been having inigestion all day long, I just drank some vegetable juice and thought I was going to vomit. I love veg juice, with my little girl I did not develop indigestion until the end of my pregnancy, now ive had it all day. I hope all this means I am still progessing normally, wanting so bad to see my little ones heart beat next week...

I haven't felt too queasy today, but my BB's are definitely really tender!! They've never been this uncomfortable before. Today has been a busy day so maybe all the running around has aggravated them.

Brother in Law and his gf are down visiting from Halifax, NS (we're in Ontario) and they're coming to our place for dinner. So been busy running around cleaning, grocery run, and getting dinner ready. I just hope I'll be hungry enough to eat it when it's ready... not sure how I'll explain that one away if I'm not!

Hi all sorry I've not been about today we've moved house!! Ugh yuk!! At least I couldn't lift anything but we still have stuff everywhere to sort out. My parents came to help an are staying as live 4hrs away BUT this is why in on here at 12.45am my step father is snoring his ***** head off next door and I can't sleep grrrrrrr it's driving me INSANE !!!!! Oh has already gone to spare room :( hope my bean is ok, I some how need to calm down!

I've also been quite sick today but normal for me if not al lil better but had awful twinging pains hoping its growing pains nothing more serious!!!!

Ok well night everyone - going to put I tunes on to see if relaxes me nos da xx

Oh moving house, very exciting!hope that you get unpacked and settled quickly, and that you have eyed Up which room is going to be the nursery!!

Readytomum, how did dinner go? Manage to eat ok?

Sounds like everyone's having a quiet Sunday :) Weather is a little dreary here so I'm feeling it a bit too. Four more days until dating sono! FX'd!

Morning ladies ! Not long now Liam'smom fx for you!!

I'm shattered and still sorting new house out I think it may take awhile lol

It's very quiet on here at te moment... I wonder if people know its moved?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->