April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I think i'm not welcome here... I've requested twice to be in the list... Bye then...

Morning ladies ! Not long now Liam'smom fx for you!!

I'm shattered and still sorting new house out I think it may take awhile lol

It's very quiet on here at te moment... I wonder if people know its moved?!

Dunno it's odd isn't it?

Hope you get your new home sorted, seems like the ultimate nesting!!! Id be loving it lol!

Can't stop eating today, it's bizarre really as everything I eat makes me feel sick lol :haha: so unbelievably bloated now too... High progesterone definitely has its downfalls! Roll on 2nd tri!!

I think i'm not welcome here... I've requested twice to be in the list... Bye then...

The lady running it has just had a miscarriage hun. :flower: someone else is going to take it over and update it all very soon! X

Nothing like a wee bit of passive aggressive to endear yourself to people. As mentioned the woman who was in charge of the front page has had a miscarriage, so I'm sure you understand it hasn't been updated. Anyway, people are always willing to chat, even if you aren't on the front page.

Liam's mom, scan is so soon! Thats so exciting! Can't wait to get a peek at your picture.

Afm, had to buy some new (bigger!) bras today. But I am really fussy about bras. I find ones which are comfy and stick with them for years (really...years!) so these new ones feel horrible at the minute!!

Ladies I put a wee message in the first tri letting people know where to find us, and I will message mods now and ask for the thread to be changed into my name. Hopefully I'll be able to do Mummyconfused justice in regards to keeping the front page up to date!

Oh nimbec just saw you did a message in first tri as well!

Okay, EDD's. Discrepancies are irritating. First off, I hate EDD's. I always try to avoid going by one anyway and just stick with "late April" or something like that, because don't want people tying me to a date. But, that said, whenever I have to provide my LMP for anyone, I always adjust it to make my O date "textbook" so my dates are consistent across the board. (even though I don't like going by a date, I'm picky enough that I don't want 8 different ones coming at me from multiple angles LOL) But anyway, it sorta drives me nuts how I can use the same LMP on multiple DD calculators, on my wheel here at home, on FF, etc, and get the same EDD. Then I get to my ultrasound/OB (which is frustrating enough considering I'm a UP/UC'er by heart), give them the same info, and they pull up a different day. Seriously. LOL I'm a stats person so number discrepancies bug me.

Hi Girls- checking in!

Mummyconfused, so sorry for your loss. thinking of you!

Moomin congrats on the twinnies!! so very exciting.

I have my first midwife appointment on Tuesday- not excited as I was last time. I am so nervous this time around. Cant wait for my scan @ 12 weeks... ages away!

Hop're you are all having a lazy Sunday. I am but mostly because I feel like if I move, I will barf!

xx

Readytomum, how did dinner go? Manage to eat ok?

Dinner went really well actually! I think my MS has really subsided, or that I've just gotten more used to it maybe, because it doesn't bother me as much. We had a lovely dinner, and a great visit.

I had a heck of a time falling asleep though! I don't know if it was from the excitement of the day, or if the little bean chose that time to start making things feel uncomfortable or what! I laid in bed for hours trying to fall asleep! I had a small glass of diet pepsi after dinner around 8:30... maybe since I've cut the caffeine out of my diet so strongly (I never drank coffee to begin with, just tea and diet pepsi, and now I usually have no caffeine at all most days) that having a little shot of it yesterday was enough to wire me before bed. I'll make a mental note of no more pop after dinner just in case!

I think people know the thread has moved. It will show up on their CP despite the move. This happened to my July 2011 thread with dd. A bunch of people asked to be added and then never bothered chatting or updating or anything else. Don't know why people want to be added to a list for nothing. :shrug:

Hi ladies sorry in a bit quiet I'm still unpacking from the move! Hee yes Doggylover I did just incase!

Thankyou so much for taking over!!!!!!!!

To the lady who was cross as you now know the lady has had a miscarriage you are always welcome here but I even put on here only a couple of pages back that this had happened to mommy and if you read the thread you would know what had happened anyway no hard feelings and you are more than welcome here anytime - pregnancy hormones get us all my poor oh!!!

Anyway guess what?! I heard my baby's heart beat on Doppler at home today YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think people know the thread has moved. It will show up on their CP despite the move. This happened to my July 2011 thread with dd. A bunch of people asked to be added and then never bothered chatting or updating or anything else. Don't know why people want to be added to a list for nothing. :shrug:

I didn't even notice the thread had moved till someone else pointed it out since I always just access it through my CP. :dohh: Oh well, I'm sure the people who want to be here and chat will find us.

I have to admit though, I'm glad this thread has slowed down a little bit...! It was getting too hard to keep up with for a while there.

nimbec -- Yay! That's exciting. Maybe I'll try my Angelsounds tonight. I didn't find dd's until 11 weeks and I was 30 pounds lighter then so I don't have my hopes up to find it until a few weeks from now. Can't hurt to try, though.

You know, I'm just going to say this. I feel bad the lady thought the thread was ignoring her. But honestly, if she had bothered to read the thread *at all* since she asked to be added, she'd know exactly why the front page wasn't yet updated to include her. :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

hello everyone I have been stalking but too lazy to type, exciting news about scans coming up!

Everyone is welcome on this thread but I think she went the wrong way about it.

I have had a lazy weekend, I feel rubbish, I skipped a day of fybogel and I'm paying for it now, I'm so stuffed up and constipated that I may die!! :( I'm so hungry I really want sweet potatoes and sausages, chilli con carne and fried chicken but I cant eat any of it because it'll only make things worse... I'm thinking about having a liquid diet for the next 4 weeks while I whittle away the last weeks of the first trimester.

You can't get constipated on yogurt and soup can you? lol

forgot to add thank you to doggylover for being brave and taking on the thread :) xx

and I have been bidding on a sonoline B on ebay today :D my OH is dreading the thought of it lol he knows I wont put it down! :)

oooh heard the heartbeat @ 9 weeks on your doppler! thats impressive! I didnt hear it until 17 weeks last time around. I might give it a go though! Could be because im chubby however! x

Ukgirl, I loved my sonoline last time, can't wait to use it again, I'm gonna try at 8-9 weeks!
Does the fybogel work then? I'm suffering terribly with being bunged up, might have to try it!

Littlespy, I agree these threads are always moved, it's not a new thing. I was in the same one as you, but it was so busy and i could only get on once a day, so I just got ignored when I did post lol! Really hoping to be able to keep up with this one, i think i missed out by not having any bump buddies to share my journey with last time.

Readyto, they sure can move fast in these threads! So glad I can view on my iPhone now, makes it so much easier to sneak online!

I managed to eat myself into a stupor tonight, then spent an hour suffering before I threw up lol. That's the first time I've actually been sick, but I think it was more the random assortment of crap not agreeing with me rather than pure morning sickness lol :dohh:

Nimbec, congrats on the heartbeat!!! Seriously cannot wait to use my Doppler now!!

Hi teamo! Good to see you here!

Nimbec so exciting about your heartbeat! I'm sure you'll be listening to it all the time now!

Dano sorry you were sick - I stuffed myself on Thursday and was sorry afterwards as well!

Ukgirl sorry you are suffering :hugs: I was in agony last weekend with constipation and it's horrible!

I agree, I'm actually a little glad the thread has slowed down so that it's easier to keep up with everyone's progress! But new people are always welcome!

I messages admin, and they said it'll be moved over into my name in the next few days...I'm nervous I won't be able to keep up with everyone!!

Thanks Doggylover for taking the thread over. I did wonder how the group would go on after the sad news.

Tiredness is driving me crazy at the moment, and emotions all over the place.
I said while sobbing in tears last night to my husband, that I wish I wasn't pregnant :cry: because I just don't know how we'll cope. Little one wasn't planned, but at the same time, we know we will love this little one just as much as little ones sisters, so I feel very horrible and bad for wishing I wasn't pregnant, but other times, when my moods settle down, I am so excited about the pregnancy and having another little one.

Just worries I think.

Hope you are all well xxx

^^ you will! Just keep track of what page number you last updated from and when you log on start from there again! it'll be fine :)

Nothing like a wee bit of passive aggressive to endear yourself to people. As mentioned the woman who was in charge of the front page has had a miscarriage, so I'm sure you understand it hasn't been updated. Anyway, people are always willing to chat, even if you aren't on the front page.

Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->