April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I need taking off doggylover as I'm due 24th March now, although who knows. I was in the unknown category at the bottom. My first LO was due on 24th but born on 31st October so it could be a close one!

:flower:

found out hcg is up to 20,000 which means it is still going up, good sign. I am sure in a week or two I'll be able to see that little heart beat. I have been thinking about it all weekend and I think I need to chill out a moment. I am causing myself more harm then good stressing out about it. I did my own calculations and on the 16th of august is when my hcg was 85 so it means its still doubling correctly. I found out super early anyway. I did the first repsonse early test and I pretty much now the around the date of conception bc we onlyu ba-dinged one time from my lmp to my BFP. on the 10th of august and got bfp on 15. and had blood tested on 16th. my doc urine test even came back negative that was why they did the blood. I think 20,000 is a good hcg number....

Just gotta get this out there...I cannot wait to give birth again. I've felt so sad that I missed that opportunity with every baby we lost. I LOVE that process so much, I think labor is my favorite part of pregnancy. I am SOOOOO excited to go through it again.

Just gotta get this out there...I cannot wait to give birth again. I've felt so sad that I missed that opportunity with every baby we lost. I LOVE that process so much, I think labor is my favorite part of pregnancy. I am SOOOOO excited to go through it again.

That moment of pushing your baby out is truly amazing :cloud9:

Lovely post elohcin :flower:

Im sorry I hate labor its painful and sweaty and embarrassing and my last one lasted 3 days.. my favourite is when I have my baby safe in my arms lol after the pain :p xxx

elohcin I think it's beautiful that you enjoy that part of pregnancy so much. Giving birth is a wonderful thing for sure. But, for me as a a first timer, I imagine that labour for me will be a lot more like ukgirl describes it!!! :haha:

n gods hands, so glad your hcg is up!! 20,000 sounds great! Fingers and everything else crossed for you!

Kte, thank you!

hehe doggylover, okay maybe it isnt THAT bad, I'm just a wimp with a low pain threshold! :p

this week is the last week of the summer holidays for my kids, they go back on thursday and due to me being a complete wet blanket the whole summer I vowed to take them out everyday now until thursday, today we went to our local park which has a massive lake. It was very fun... the duck poo was gross though! and thanks to OH throwing bread too close to us we got chased by about 15 ducks back to the car :/ he thinks he is funny I disagree!!
I was craving burger so I made him go through McDs drive through on the way home... oh yes the healthiest meals for a pregnant lady!! :p and I made him buy me a big mac large fries and a quarter pounder... I'm a size 10 and usually I can eat all of that no problem.... today no... half way through the big mac and I was beaten but I was still hungry so I kept going and now I'm paying for it.... :( at least I'm not as constipated today otherwise I may actually explode! :haha:

I was in labour for 27 hrs. Wasn't the best experience but Paige was born healthy and all was worth it! Was not that bad I guess coz I'm willing to do it all again. Just looking forward to having my baby though like ukgirl said lol! X

Ukgirl: Oh my gosh I have been to McDs twice since I found out I was pregnant and I NEVER go normally! McChiken Sandwichs...have just had to have them! I try to tell myself the lettuce in them makes them super healthy!!! I'm so glad I'm not alone!!
The pain terrifies me lol, i never take pain relief which doesn't help the fear of it.
But pushing a baby out is amazing! And i don't do the dittering about with the placenta lol it gets pushed out asap after. In my last labour the mw started to tug the cord to pull out the placenta, and that was so uncomfortable, so i said "can i just push it out please!" so she let me and it was delivered straight away lol.

Ladyred: Haven't thought at all about a plan. I'm trying to ignore that part for as long as possible as I'm terrified!! My OH said he isn't fussed about cutting the cord at all, so i guess that's that sorted!

McDs is amazing!! although thinking about it now makes me want to upchuck :( a few weeks ago I went to get a quarter pounder and had to put extra onion in it now the thought of onion is making me heave...

has anyone else had something that they craved earlier on but now makes them want to sprint for the nearest bog?? :/

Pretty much everything makes me want to throw up at the minute. I can't go into our kitchen without retching, no joke. Every morning and when I get home. Just the thought of it now...

And seeing things in the fridge is the same. OH had some left over pasta in there and I took one look at it and thought I was going to be sick. The smell of our dog food...tuna...my sense of smell is my worst enemy at the minute!

The pain terrifies me lol, i never take pain relief which doesn't help the fear of it.
But pushing a baby out is amazing! And i don't do the dittering about with the placenta lol it gets pushed out asap after. In my last labour the mw started to tug the cord to pull out the placenta, and that was so uncomfortable, so i said "can i just push it out please!" so she let me and it was delivered straight away lol.

Has anyone thought about a birthing plan?
All i ever want is hubby to cut the cord lol. I've no problems with anything else, except patronising mws, i got told to stop making such a fuss when i arrived in the mw ward, then a few minutes later my waters exploded lol everywhere and out popped my youngest lol.

lol lol lol I love the exploding waters bit!!

my oldest was 23 hours in labour and 45 mins to push her out, she got stuck and they had to cut, in my birth plan I wrote that I didnt want any male doctors in the room but at the point of pushing they needed him to come and see me to check if she was okay while I pushed because she was going back up when I stopped pushing, I was like.. YES let the whole world in!! I just want my baby out!! lol

my son was 73 hours in labour, I wanted a birthing pool but my waters had gone so I was only allowed a shower :(

I did birthing plans for both my children and it is a good way of preparing for birth but I would say if you are going to do one make sure you accept that in the moment where you are actually in labor anything can go down and you have to be ready to change your plan at last minute to suit you and your baby. :winkwink:

Can i be removed from the list please.
All the best for your pregnancies.

Pretty much everything makes me want to throw up at the minute. I can't go into our kitchen without retching, no joke. Every morning and when I get home. Just the thought of it now...

And seeing things in the fridge is the same. OH had some left over pasta in there and I took one look at it and thought I was going to be sick. The smell of our dog food...tuna...my sense of smell is my worst enemy at the minute!

omg yesterday my OH made potato wedges... I'm heaving as I'm typing wedges... (gag)... just looking at them was hell!! I hope the last 4 weeks of this trimest hurries up because as soon as that placenta takes over the better!!!

Im sorry I hate labor its painful and sweaty and embarrassing and my last one lasted 3 days.. my favourite is when I have my baby safe in my arms lol after the pain :p xxx

Yeahhhhhhh... I'm going to have to go with ukgirl here. :haha:
Though, (stop reading here first timers! :haha:) I think the pain I had after birth with my tear was worse than labor, maybe. And it lasted for 3 weeks. Darn big headed baby shooting out of me! :haha: Really hoping that goes differently this time.

Can i be removed from the list please.
All the best for your pregnancies.

I hope you are ok hun :hugs:

UKgirl, I know, I am counting down the weeks until second tri. And until I can walk into my kitchen again without being scared I'm going to hurl!

Ahhh littlespy you are scaring me!

I am burying my head in the sand about labour until...oh maybe it starts?! :haha:

lol littlespy! yes I have to admit the bit where they cut for the eptisomy took a long time to heal! :( was painful sitting down for a while lol! slowly does it!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->