April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

How is everyone?? I'm 8 weeks today!! Woohoo!! My dad finally knows I'm expecting again and I have no idea why I was stressing about telling him because he is perfectly fine with it and happy for me!! What a relief. I'm feeling so much better. Going to tell my grandparents on Friday. And then only another 4 weeks and I can tell the rest of the world, lol. Is anyone else waiting till 12 weeks to tell the good news to friends?? On another note I've been getting horrible headaches! :( it is safe to take panadol isn't it??

good morning ladies!! great to hear about your scan smanderson!! I can not wait for mine in october :D

If you all think you have it bad... I have to go to a massive playcenter with my children today as I stupidly promised! yay :dohh:

I defo have a bump.. my biggest jeans no longer fit.. I have to admit I'm going to have to buy maternity wear sooner than I expected.. I'm just hoping there is only one baby in there! 2 is enough, 3 is the limit... 4 is madness (for me)!!

I'm having a lot of cm lately I have to keep checking that I'm okay haha is anyone else experiencing this? xx

Thanks UK girl, i have my 12 week scan in October too :happydance: when is yours? Mines on 10th :thumbup:

Poor you having to go to palaycentER with ms, hope you have a lovely time and MS calms down for you :hugs:

Hey girls,
Had anyone experience spotting following a BM in this or previous pregnancies? I called the doc last night and got an appt for 4:30p this afternoon, but I'm seriously freaking out. It's only when I BM (the strain maybe? but I'm not constipated). I'm most concerned because my sore BBs and MS seem to have disappeared in the last 2 days, and I have a dull achy tightness feeling behind my pubic bone, similar to PMS. I don't think these are good signs :(
I'll be completely devastated if I lose my rainbow baby :cry:

Im not sure yet smanderson.. my first midwife appointment is on the 5th I hope it will be soon after that xx

babyhopes could it be coming from your back bit.. not the front? I hope it is just something small.. symptoms come and go all the time so try to relax xxx

hi ladies im popping in to say bye :wave: im currently mis carrying wish you all a happy healthy pregnancy!
xxx

Smanderson, I won't change your EDD on the homepage just yet, we'll see what they say after your 12 week scan - hopefully you'll get bumped forward again! Glad it went well!

Nimbec and UKgirl, so glad to hear someone else is the same. I keep thinking "I cannot possibly have a bump yet, I'm only 9 weeks!" Most of my tops are loose, so it'sonly trousers that will be an issue for a few months (I hope!)

Nimbec, Glad you are feeling well today, and definitely get the Doppler out!

UKgirl good luck with the kids!! Those places are insane!

Kristyrich I'm so glad all went well with your dad! And yay for 8 weeks! We are planning on telling close family around 13 weeks (grandparents, uncles etc as immediate family all know!) but will hold off on friends for as long as possible.

Babyhopes, I really hope that your spotting isn't serious :hugs: such a scary time. Let us know how you get on later, I'll be thinking about you.

Theresa, :hugs: times a million. I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. Lots of love your way.

Theresa I'm so sorry massive hugs to you!!!!!

Babyhopes fx all ok for you!!!!

Hehe well I got the Doppler out and said good morning to my lil bean then recorded it an sent to my oh in work and my mum saying 'baby says good morning!' it's soooo nice to hear the hb!!!!

Well I'm off to work soon I'm teaching 1.30hrs away for 2.5 hrs then driving back plsssss stay away sickness!!!

Thanks doggylover, cant wait for next scan :happydance: its gonna be a long 5 weeks :haha:

Managed to grab my phone and record my LO's HB on the doppler!!!

Still can't believe i've found it so early!!!

Linky:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/1166889-heartbeat-doppler-7w.html

Kristy- yay for 8 weeks and feeling comfortable telling family!
I'm pretty sure paracetamol is fine occasionally :) hope the headache goes soon!

Babyhopes - I've heard of this happening to ladies before and everything has been perfect with the baby. Hopefully you will get a little scan for reassurance tho!

Smanderson- congrats on the scan hun! Bet your edd changes again tho lol!!

Ukgirl- hope you have a nice day at the play centre!
Regarding cm, yes ive had that too! Unnerves me sometimes!

Nimbec, dopplers are so addictive aren't they lol! Best invention ever! Had mine out again this morning so I could record it :p

Dano 7wks Blimey!!! That's really early!! I recorded mine too today :) keep playing it over and over hehe!

Me too, might stop pestering the baby for a few days now lol x

Going in for my scan tomorrow! Bringing my household with me; big brother, daddy, and nana :) I'm excited since this should make it a little more real for all of us. According to FF, "if I concieved this cycle" my EDD is April 18, but all other tickers put me at 4/20. LoL Also hoping to go in tomorrow and find that one of my twins has vanished as expected. I feel odd saying this, but I really don't think I could handle TWO newborns. We'll see tomorrow.

Very exciting! Good luck for tomorrow Liam's mum!!

Going in for my scan tomorrow! Bringing my household with me; big brother, daddy, and nana :) I'm excited since this should make it a little more real for all of us. According to FF, "if I concieved this cycle" my EDD is April 18, but all other tickers put me at 4/20. LoL Also hoping to go in tomorrow and find that one of my twins has vanished as expected. I feel odd saying this, but I really don't think I could handle TWO newborns. We'll see tomorrow.
How exciting! Best of Luck tomorrow!!!

Theresa I'm so sorry for your loss hun, sending big hugs your way xxxxx :(

Dan-o your video is lovely xx

kirsty, you can take paracetamol but not aspirin or ibuprofen xx

liams-mom good luck for your scan, fingers crossed for 1 healthy little bean in there xx

as for me, I survived the play center, however I have been suffering badly with constipation for weeks, we get 20 minutes away from home and guess what.. I need to go... haha.. typical!!

Im not looking forward to the school run tomorrow, I have to take DD o the doctors after too because she's been complaining of chest pains :/ Hopefully it isnt anything major

doggylover -- Hmmm, yes. Considering I'm sitting here at work in my unbuttoned hair-tie-rigged pants, yes, I'd say I'm feeling the same as you. :haha: I looked desperately for my belly band this morning. I can't find the stupid thing. I think I'm going to run to the store on my lunch break to buy a new one. I needed a new one anyway.

nimbec -- I'm noticing my nausea starting to subside ever so slightly. Seems like I have a tad more time each day when I'm not feeling like puking. Though, unlike you, I'm finding I'm not having worries about it subsiding at all. :haha: It's been around for nearly 4 weeks now and I'm SO READY for it to be gone. Hoping it goes completely sooner than with dd. It stuck around here and there until 14 weeks with her.

ukgirl -- Break out the belly band!! I'm about to. :haha: I've been seriously thinking about it for nearly 3 weeks now, haha. Glad I made it to 9 weeks at least. :blush: Yes, I'm having the cm trickle as well and I do panic a little every time.

BabyHopes -- I think it's easy to pop a little blood vessle when you stain, even a little. Being pregnant increases your blood volume and pressure (usually), so I think it's a pretty common thing to happen. :hugs: Hope you get some peace of mind today.

theresarhuebb -- :hugs: I'm so sorry.

liams_mom -- If you go by O date instead of LMP, the tickers will work. I just adjusted my LMP to match my O date (had to push my lmp back 5 days from the 10th to the 5th as I ovulated really early that cycle!). :thumbup: I even lied to my OB about my lmp date and what do know, baby was measuring spot on the date I gave. Baby would've been measuring 5 days ahead if I had given them my actual lmp date.
I can't believe how much I'm showing right now. I'm pretty chubby and I carried my daughter quite small (I was obviously showing to me and people who know me well by 20 weeks but some people I worked with didn't notice until 32-33 weeks! :dohh:). There's a pregnant woman at work way bigger at 5 months than I was at 41 weeks! :haha: So afraid I'm going to have a massive belly this time. I moaned enough about it with dd. Not sure what I'll do if I get as big as most women this time. :haha:

lol littlespy.. I'm trying to get to 12 weeks but I think I will have to bust that band out next week lol.. the cm is not fun!

lol littlespy.. I'm trying to get to 12 weeks but I think I will have to bust that band out next week lol.. the cm is not fun!
I'm now at 6w1d & I started getting the cm yesterday! Oh MY I just about freaked at first! But thanks to you ladies posting about it I know it's pretty normal afterall!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->