April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Hello all April mommies.. I can finally say I have a better EDD. Went for my scan yesterday and saw our little peanut and heard the heartbeat for the first time ever. What an AMAZING feeling. I cried! lol:dohh:
We are beyond ecstatic and can't wait to watch this little bundle of joy grow inside.
I am about 7 weeks and due on or around April 21, 2013 :D

Sweet angel that's great news!! Congrats!

Liamsmom good luck for tomorrow!

Afm....exhaustion. Total exhaustion. Mix of first week back at school with then kids in and this energy sucker I'm growing!!

Sweet angel that's great news!! Congrats!

Liamsmom good luck for tomorrow!

Afm....exhaustion. Total exhaustion. Mix of first week back at school with then kids in and this energy sucker I'm growing!!

Thanks hun... H&H 9 months to you :hugs:

Kristy- yay for 8 weeks and feeling comfortable telling family!
I'm pretty sure paracetamol is fine occasionally :) hope the headache goes soon!

Babyhopes - I've heard of this happening to ladies before and everything has been perfect with the baby. Hopefully you will get a little scan for reassurance tho!

Smanderson- congrats on the scan hun! Bet your edd changes again tho lol!!

Ukgirl- hope you have a nice day at the play centre!
Regarding cm, yes ive had that too! Unnerves me sometimes!

Nimbec, dopplers are so addictive aren't they lol! Best invention ever! Had mine out again this morning so I could record it :p
LOL Dano your pros right :haha: am so happy to know there really is a bean in there and its heart is beating :cloud9:

What doplers do you think are best? Im so tempted after your recording Nimbec and knowing how happy it has made me just knowing there is a heartbeat i would probs cry hearing it :blush:

Hey guys! Been a while since I have been in here. Had trouble finding the group, WTF? Anyway finally found you guys. Congrats to all the new April Mommies. So sorry to hear we have had a few more MC's. :cry: I hope everyone is doing well. I've been experiencing lovely all day sickness. I guess it is a good sign but it's so hard to eat when you feel so nauseous. I'm taking diclectin now and all seems good. Anyway I just returned from my first ultrasound and it went great. It's twins! Both babies looked great and had strong little hearts beating. DH and I are super excited.

Jen76- I know what you mean about it being so hard to eat...well my problem is drinking..i'm only 6 weeks and I feel like I have to choke my water or vegetable juice down...I have to make myself eat because I have completly lost my appetite...u would think that being preggers i'd be starving all the time, but complete opposite.

on another note have any of you girls road an elevator yet. OMG I realized today when I went up 10 floors on an elevator that stopped multiple times to let people off it made me sick as everything. when my feet hit the 10th floor I thought i was going to vomit. urghhh....i dreaded the ride back down...

this pregnancy is way different than my first one, I had absolutly no sickness with my daughter or hardly any cramps, now I feel like I am getting what I should have got then and some....My sickness never hits me in the morning its always mid day and lasts till i go to sleep. why they call it morning sickness is beyond me...lol...

Hey guys! Been a while since I have been in here. Had trouble finding the group, WTF? Anyway finally found you guys. Congrats to all the new April Mommies. So sorry to hear we have had a few more MC's. :cry: I hope everyone is doing well. I've been experiencing lovely all day sickness. I guess it is a good sign but it's so hard to eat when you feel so nauseous. I'm taking diclectin now and all seems good. Anyway I just returned from my first ultrasound and it went great. It's twins! Both babies looked great and had strong little hearts beating. DH and I are super excited.
OMG!!! How exciting!!! Great to hear both babies are doing well!!!

The all day sickness... ugh... I've got that right now also. I have lost 2 pounds since I've been pregnant! It's really starting to scare me. I'm nauseous all day every day. Just the thought of food makes me gag!

Jen76- I know what you mean about it being so hard to eat...well my problem is drinking..i'm only 6 weeks and I feel like I have to choke my water or vegetable juice down...I have to make myself eat because I have completly lost my appetite...u would think that being preggers i'd be starving all the time, but complete opposite.

on another note have any of you girls road an elevator yet. OMG I realized today when I went up 10 floors on an elevator that stopped multiple times to let people off it made me sick as everything. when my feet hit the 10th floor I thought i was going to vomit. urghhh....i dreaded the ride back down...

this pregnancy is way different than my first one, I had absolutly no sickness with my daughter or hardly any cramps, now I feel like I am getting what I should have got then and some....My sickness never hits me in the morning its always mid day and lasts till i go to sleep. why they call it morning sickness is beyond me...lol...
ngodshands.... Sounds exactly what I'm doing. I get nauseous mid morning & gag all stinking day long until I go to bed. Food... oh no, I don't want any part of it. Smells are the worst, not just 1 or 2 it's just about everything, food, perfume, food everything. I sure hope this doesn't last long.

I have ms all day, but the only thing that eases it is eating...is that normal? I need to lose weight not put on :(

Oh whoa jenn!!! Congrats on your twins! That is so exciting!

I'm the same with the gagging Maybesoon, it's unreal. Even the thought of stuff (the dishwasher?!) makes me retch. Horrible. I can't stand our kitchen, especially the bin, fridge and dishwasher.

doggylover, what about the bathroom? One of the worsts for me is the smell of urine in the bathroom at work! I have NEVER noticed it before in the 6 years I have worked here, but the week before I got my BFP I noticed our bathroom at work smelled like urine. Now I smell it ever single time I go to the bathroom. And at home, my 4yr old step-son wears pull-ups at night, my DH has to put them in a bag & take them out to the dumpster every morning. I can't handle them in the bathroom trash I instantly gag & lose my stuff!!!!

Ugh noo that is bad! Luckily I am bleaching the crap out of our toilets, and cleaning products are one of the smells I actually find settles my stomach! And our toilet at work is very clean, thank heavens! So not a problem for me, thank goodness!

Hi all just back from work I'm shattered!!! BUT I plucked up courage and told my biggest client (I'm a dressage trainer/rider) I was super worried about loosing them but they were amazing!! Phew!! And breathe! My sickness has stayed away today it's so nice to get a days relief well I had the odd wave but nothing serious.

Congrats on scans and good news everyone sorry in not answering everyone in falling asleep on sofa as I type!!

Dano yes doppler is seriously addictive. Msanderson mine is a sonoline b Doppler and picked up hb at 9 weeks I'd def recommend it 100%

Night all

N_gods_hands: I have to ride the elevator at work daily and depending on the elevator it does make me nauseous. I haven't been drinking enough either, I feel so bloated. I hope second tri is better.

Maybesoon: I have lost 10lbs since I found out I was pregnant, mind you I did IVF and gained 15lbs from the meds. I'm still bloated from it and my ovaries are huge so I am expecting to lose some more weight as that calms down.

Bitsysarah: Having food in you is supposed to help combat MS, It's great that you are able to eat. I definitely don't need to gain weight either, I wish I had made a better effort to lose weight before getting preggo.

So funny how much we change with pregnancy. I had to switch to non scented deodorant because it was making me sick. The smell of the garbage is awful. Cat food makes me want to hurl. My poor DH keeps trying to snack while we watch TV and I keep making him go to the other room.

I am glad that others have CM too. I had assumed it was normal and didn't think twice about it but the reassurance is good.

I feel like I have a tiny bump now. I can tell it's there. In a way I am fortunate to have lost 15 lbs. in the past 6 months so most of my pants are too big. I am hoping that buffers ppl noticing as my belly does grow. I was gonna look into how I could make some bellybands.

N_gods_hands: I have to ride the elevator at work daily and depending on the elevator it does make me nauseous. I haven't been drinking enough either, I feel so bloated. I hope second tri is better.

Maybesoon: I have lost 10lbs since I found out I was pregnant, mind you I did IVF and gained 15lbs from the meds. I'm still bloated from it and my ovaries are huge so I am expecting to lose some more weight as that calms down.

Bitsysarah: Having food in you is supposed to help combat MS, It's great that you are able to eat. I definitely don't need to gain weight either, I wish I had made a better effort to lose weight before getting preggo.

So funny how much we change with pregnancy. I had to switch to non scented deodorant because it was making me sick. The smell of the garbage is awful. Cat food makes me want to hurl. My poor DH keeps trying to snack while we watch TV and I keep making him go to the other room.

:rofl: I am so sorry, but I'm kinda happy to hear I'm not the only one like this!!! I also had to change deodorant! I can't stand the smell of the dishwasher while it's working. My DH has to run it before I get home from work! This past weekend some people a few houses down the block were re-roofing their house.... OMG the smell of tar had me living over the toilet...

My problem with losing weight is I just don't have it to lose.... I was already bordering the underweight line as it was before getting pregnant. It worries me that since I'm not really able to get food to my mouth let alone swallow it I will lose too much weight & my little bean isn't getting the nutrients he/she needs....

I'm just trying to not worry too much until I see my doctor next week. But that still seems so far away!!!

im all over the place with what makes me sick and what I love right now, it changes so frequently that I can hardly keep up. The worse thing for me is chocolate bars with peanut butter inside.. or peanut m&ms, we have an american sweet show in our area and I used to always be in there but I can not stand it now, as they put peanut butter in everything! The toilet doesn't bother me, I'm used to the smells, my kids regularly forget to flush lol. The kitchen too is fine for me as I have no choice but to cook food I dont like for the kids normally too but a lot of the items on my shopping list has changed. Deodrant for me is ok but OHs deodrant is rank it smells so spicy! And the supermarkets, I cant stand the range of smells in there either! Fish seems to give the strongest smell lol..

I'm glad my question about CM helped a few ladies feel better :) it always helps to ask I guess.

anyways I hope you all sleep well :) I'm back on the school run tomorrow, wish me luck!!!

night night xx

That's funny about the deodorant...I haven't had a problem with that but I cannot stand my chapstick/lip gloss! Yuck--I need a no smell kind because anything flavored or scented makes me gag!

Just checking in to see how you are all going?

I get very emotional checking in here for the first time :(

I had a d&c on Friday and still bleeding. Hoping we can start TTC again soon. But not sure I could go through this again.

Thanks so much for keeping this page going doggylover

I'm so happy for you ladies, but still devastated and jealous ;) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"