April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Just checking in to see how you are all going?

I get very emotional checking in here for the first time :(

I had a d&c on Friday and still bleeding. Hoping we can start TTC again soon. But not sure I could go through this again.

Thanks so much for keeping this page going doggylover

I'm so happy for you ladies, but still devastated and jealous ;) lol

Lots of hugs to you- it will get better!

Big :hugs: mummy - I pray that you have a quick recovery and are soon baking your sticky rainbow baby. Hang in there sweets we are all thinking of you :flow:

I had a d&c on Friday and still bleeding. Hoping we can start TTC again soon. But not sure I could go through this again.

I am so sorry. Loss is never easy. Praying you recover soon, both physically and emotionally.

:hugs: prayers going your way.

I've been getting nauseous and loosing my appetite a bit in the evenings mostly (which is also when my bloat is horrendous and uncomfortable). Though, of stinkin' course, I seem to lack an appetite for healthy stuff, but I can ALWAYS tolerate junk. Dumb.

Oh, and SPD. Ha! I was just thinking this morning, "I wonder if I'll start dealing with SPD again early this time..." and by later today I've noticed my pubic bone pop numerous times...at 7w2d! Great! I always "joke" that while I have pretty much no typical early pregnancy symptoms, I make up for it by getting the late pregnancy ones right from the start. With my 10 week loss I started getting it at 8 weeks, with my son (my last successful pregnancy) I had it full-blown by 16 weeks and with him it was SO bad later on that I could feel and hear my pubic bone popping and grinding with almost every move I made and I couldn't even get out of bed without crying. Eeew. I'm hoping my chiro can help me stay on top of it this time, and I'll use the SI brace again (even though it didn't help me much).

Thinking of you hun :hug: xxx

im all over the place with what makes me sick and what I love right now, it changes so frequently that I can hardly keep up. The worse thing for me is chocolate bars with peanut butter inside.. or peanut m&ms, we have an american sweet show in our area and I used to always be in there but I can not stand it now, as they put peanut butter in!x

Don't want to make you feel sick but that sweet shop sounds like my dream!mi adore peanut butter, especially in sweets!

:hugs: I am so sorry you are going through such a horrible time right now. I know this is such a cliche, but you will start to feel better. It'll take months, and you'll never ever forget, but you will start to feel better again.

Afm...still total exhaustion.

mummyconfused, you are such a strong lady I hope that if and when you are ready to try again you can have the healthy happy pregnancy you deserve.. xx

Doggylover- peanut butter.. heave!!

well I survived the school run... I got lost and had to do a massive detour around the whole school to find her new class but we got there in the end and MS has only just kicked in now as I got home so all good :)

UKgirl are all your LO at school now? If so that'll be nice for you to have some time to yourself, especially when feeling sick!!

My daughter started year 2 today and my son starts reception on monday.. so no peace just yet.. but i enjoy having them around its boring then they arent home lol xx

Oh boy! I think it's time to start looking for some stretch top dress pants!
I put on my brown dress pants today, which used to be a little bit big before, and they're super snug. :dohh: I'm sure they'd be fine for standing up in, but I have an awfully long commute that I have to sit for and I don't see that working. So for the first time today I have had to impliment the elastic band through the button-hole. Nothing makes you feel more unprofessional than holding your pants up with an elastic. *sigh*

Second day of teaching starts today for me, today is the first real lecture, so keep your fingers crossed for me ladies! I think the poor sleeping was definitely stress related because Tuesday night after I got home, I fell asleep at 10:00pm and woke up at 8:00am, only getting up once to pee in the night. It felt soooooo good. First real sleep I had gotten in days. Last night again I slept badly, but better than before the first day. Hopefully it'll just keep getting better till I sleep normally the night before class!

Hope you ladies are all feeling good today! :flower::flower:

Mummyconfused, you are still in my thoughts and prayers. Really hope you feel better soon and you dont give up on your journey xx

Readytomum, good luck today! Ive not slept well the last couple of nights either ,a lot on my mind, i get married 2 weeks today yikes!

Doggylover, i agree with you peanut butter chocolate rocks! My fave are Reeces Pieces lol

AFM, Still sick... getting boring arent i lol
We are gonna try a short bike ride this afternoon to get a bit of fresh air and take DS down to the river to feed the ducks as its such a nice day. Am so rock and roll these days lol
Oh tried out the doppler last night.. couldnt find the hb though :(

Mummy I am sorry to hear what you went through, it's everyone's worst nightmare. FX that you find yourself getting a BFP again soon! :hugs:

:hugs: to you mummy.... My thoughts & prayers are with you. Thank you for checking in on us. I can't imagine how hard it must be. I'll be praying you heal up quickly & have a little sticky bean growing in no time. :hugs:

mummyconfused - I hope you are healing. I know how hard it is to have a loss. I am praying for a quick recovery so that you can start ttc soon.
Sending you a big :hugs: your way.

Ladies, I need your help. I posted this in a thread on first tri, but thought maybe you ladies might be able to help out as well...

First off I know you guys are going to say I should stop temping because it just worries me. I have been temping and am just going to do it throughout the first trimester. the book taking charge of your fertility says if your temp starts to go low that could mean miscarriage. I have tried not to worry about it because it's had its ups and downs...but seriously if you look at my temperature chart it is obviously on a decline and I'm a little worried and I just want to know what you ladies think for those that have temped. I'vehad no cramping or bleeding, just the declining of my temps. My main question is, Should I be on a progesterone supplement?

Ps- a little more info, I have a Doppler and found baby's hb this morning, but it was harder to find and more faint than before, but still there. My next scan isn't until next week on the 13.

Also, fertility friend put the cover line on my chart as around 97.1 but I think it should be closer 97.3 or 4...

Mommy hey thanks for popping in and i'm so very sorry you are having a hard time. sending you massive hugs!!!!!!

BJS try not to worry! about this time the placenta starts to take over for baby so progesterone drops hence prob why your temp has dropped. Although if you are worried spk to your doctor or midwiffe. I hope all is ok and i would recomend to stop temping - i did as it was driving me crazy!!

As for me ive had another day of not feeling toooooo sick whooo hoo! Its just hitting me now but omg that is far far better than 24/7 sickness!

hope everyone is ok....i'm waiting for oh to come home and i think we'll have a sneaky listen to our baby ;)

I hope all is ok bjs.. if you found a hb then that is a good sign :)

Ive just got back from the docs with dd.. she was having chest pains and issues breathing, she has reflux which is great news because I was imagining the worst lol.. so yeh Im happy now :)

im with you hun, i mis carried tuesday mines going naturally. still have load of tissue to come out and a rescan on 19th make sure all is gone! sending you huge :hugs: hope to see us both back here soon! tc xxx

thank you ladies for your replies and kind words! was confirmed today by internal scan. babys gone :'( hope to be back soon good luck everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->