April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

so sorry to hear it mommy xxx sending big hugs xxx

so sorry mommmy xxx....

SO I just spent the last 10 minute dry heaving over the toliet...not fun...I have been nauseas for a while but this was the first time I actually had to run to the bathroom.

I know what you mean about feeling extremly bloated I popped both puttons on my work pants last night...fun times...I just got those pants just a few weeks ago....urghh...only the third time I've worn them..

I have been thinking about getting one of those heart dopplers too, what is the earliest you can find the babies heart beat on the dopplers?

I'm so sorry for your losses hockey and mommy xxx :cry:

Steph, never had it myself but have read about it many times on here and things have been fine. Hope you don't get it again!

Lily that was quite a stroke of luck, what a fab doctor! Congrats on seeing your bean too!

Simply- I have a sonoline b, I got it off eBay and it worked at 9 weeks with my last pregnancy.

Xxx

I'm leaving this thread ladies, 3 times I posted here and got ignored and I try to keep up and chat with everyone, I'm sorry if you think I'm being silly or whatever. Good luck to you all and hope you all have happy healthy babies :) xx

Ukgirl, sorry you got ignored hun, hope it wasn't me, I just lose track of whos said what! Its not intentional, dont leave! X :hugs:

I'm leaving this thread ladies, 3 times I posted here and got ignored and I try to keep up and chat with everyone, I'm sorry if you think I'm being silly or whatever. Good luck to you all and hope you all have happy healthy babies :) xx

My posts don't get noticed a lot either, I think it just moves too fast. Sorry you are feeling down about it. :(

N gods hands, I would say approx 9-10 weeks onwards if you've never used one before :flower:

alhocin, I think your right! It moves very fast.

UKgirl23 don't leave. We are all here!! :hugs:

Don't leave hun, I will try to look your previous posts and will answer! It is just the thread progress faster than a human can follow!:dohh:
Kisses :flower::hugs:

^ I had west nile last summer from mosquito bites and it was like a mild cold, only my bones were aching and had low fever for a couple of weeks. Nothing serious. AND swine flu the summer before :( which was higher fever but I'm through it also. I'm not getting any shots exactly for this reason, I 've been through the majority of dangerous flues so I already have the antibodies, it is like having the shot.

ukgirl -- lily28's reply here was directly to you and one of your recent posts a couple pages back! :winkwink:

I'm sorry you're feeling left out. I normally try to sit down with 2 windows open and respond to everyone but I've been so slammed at work and so busy at home, I haven't had time in several days! :flower:

While we are on the subject, I apologise to everyone for not thanking posts all the time, but usually read on my phone and it's a pain in the bum! I'm not being intentionally ignorant! X

Don't leave....Please.....:flower:

Help I'm craving raw onions!!

I have a feeling this will not end well :haha: :sick:

lily28: Wow. I can't believe that's all they have done up to know. I have had two scans, 1 check up, and 1 blood work at this point... and I am behind u. I'm sorry its taking so long... :( BUT how great was the ultrasound? :D

Steph82: Thank you, I will try searching for it. If it works then thats all I need. I know the other ones might be easier to use but as I was searching for dopplers the more expensive ones were ones that I can rent for $50 which is too much for me. Enjoy hearing your babies <3 beat. Must be incredible.

Mommy: so sorry to hear. Sending hugs your way.

UKgirl23: I actually usually use this forum from my phone and it makes it so difficult. And I know things get missed sometimes... I would just repost maybe and end it with some of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol but Don't GO!!! STAY!

Help I'm craving raw onions!!

I have a feeling this will not end well :haha: :sick:

I don't see that ending well either dano-0! :nope:

doggylover: I broke down today and bought a pair of maternity dress pants. :dohh: They were from a second hand store though, so the price tag was right, and the stretchy waist will grow with me for a while. I can also wear a belt with them though, so I can keep them nice and fitted as well. They're soooooo much more comfortable than all my other dress pants. :cloud9:

ukgirl: Don't leave! People have been replying to your posts, just not with quotations to make it more obvious. It's impossible to keep up with this thread sometimes, so don't take it personally!

Mummy- so sorry to hear...:hugs:

Simplymuff- I got the sonoline b Doppler off of fetaldoppler.net. It was about $56 with free shipping and got to my house in 2 days. It was a little bit more than i wanted to spend, but now that i have it and used it to hear lo' hb, i would buy it again in a heart beat...no pun intended. :haha: I first heard the hb at 9 weeks. I have been able to pick it up every time since, though sometimes it's a bit harder than others. And it has the display to tell you baby's hr.

Ukgirl- no need to leave! Like the others have said, it is hard to keep up with this thread and respond to every post. I don't post very often because I am at work or on my iPad but I do enjoy reading through all the posts when I have time.

Dan-o- raw onions...I know that would not end well with me! But good luck to you! :winkwink:

Sorry if I missed anyone else...

Afm, I got a blood draw yesterday for progesterone and it came back today at 22.1. My dr said if it was above 20 then I am fine, so I guess I need to stop worrying so much. :blush: Ms has not really been here the past 2 days and I am enjoying it for now...just waiting for it to come back.
We are telling dh's parents tonight...hopefully all goes well. I think they will be very excited, but we just have to let them know to keep the excitement to themselves for now until we are ready to tell everyone else.

Wow. I've had almost no morning sickness today! And today is the first day I didn't take b6. Now I swear that stuff helped me at first, but now I'm wondering if it's been making me sicker. :haha::dohh:

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing? Sorry i dont say much more often but i do check in to see how everyone is doing. It is hard during this pregnancy to keep my crazy emotions under control. I ordered a doppler off of ebay and can't wait for it to get here!!! I have an appt on monday so i will get to hear lo hb then! I hope everyone continues to progress well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->