April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

sorry people i thought id posted the above half hour ago, hence why ive missed some people out, apoligies, will catch up properly later xx

No melissasbump you definitely weren't too harsh, and everyone has their own opinion on here anyway! I totally respect any that are different to mine, and it is quite a controversial subject I guess! But don't worry at all!

Maybesoon sorry you are suffering :hugs: concentrate on getting to the magical time of the second tri where hopefully we will all feel better!

Momma brown so glad your us went well and everything looks great with the baby! I'll get your due date changed on the front page as well- a week ahead is so exciting!!!

Just to let you all know I'm feeling a lot better now about everything, and thanks again for all being so great today. :hugs:

Urrghhh midwife today tried to take blood out of both my arms, failed miserably and i ended up having to go to walk in centre to have it done! doh!

Maybesoon, your sickness patten sounds a lot like mine lol. hope you feel better soon.

Doggylover, big hugs to you, i hope you feel better soon, i was thinking id may have come accross too harsh and in no way did i mean to, emotions all over the place for a lot of us at the mo. In time you will see the postives, when you both have your little ones and you are sharing their wonderful milestones together and growing up together, that will be wonderful for you. Take your time and one day at a time with it xx
Thanks! I went this am & got a set of sea bands. Not sure if it's in my head or not (at this point I don't care if it is), but they seem to be helping!!!

Hope you are feeling better!!!

Thanks doggylover! I just told DH yesterday that I couldn't wait to hit the 2nd trimester. He just laughed at me. I do kinda feel a bit sorry for him. He doesn't know how to handle me being sick. I'm not a good patient at all. I just wanna be left alone & he keeps asking if there is anything I can do... I told him yesterday he could take a turn hoovering over the toilet... lmao... Poor guy responded "I wish I could". hehehe.

I got a set of sea bands this am. They seem to be helping. Course it all could just be a state of mind!!! lol either way, I haven't lost my cookies in the trash yet this am! So that's a really really good sign!!!

Hope you are feeling well today!!!

I cant remember who I was talking to this morning about if we have to book our own scans or what ever but I called my doctors to ask and I need to call back friday to ask the midwife lol. The girl on the phone didn't even know what the NT test is :/

Well had aother us because of spotting this morning baby is measuring a week ahead of due date so they have changed my due date to the 6th of April instead of the 13th. They seen no blood around baby and could not figure out were it came from. Im ok as long as baby is still great! Wow 10 weeks 2 day and getting closet to ending the first trimester i cant wait!

Looks like we are very close! I can't wait to hit the 13 week mark and hopefully feel a little less worried. I stalk little bean with the doppler every night lol.

I know Im so ready to get out of these days were i worry when Im not sick then hate it the days i am. I ordered a doppler off of ebay! Can not wait till its here.

Is anyone else having the itchy belly & boobs? Off and on the last few days my belly & boobs have itched like crazy...:blush:

Thanks doggylover! I just told DH yesterday that I couldn't wait to hit the 2nd trimester. He just laughed at me. I do kinda feel a bit sorry for him. He doesn't know how to handle me being sick. I'm not a good patient at all. I just wanna be left alone & he keeps asking if there is anything I can do... I told him yesterday he could take a turn hoovering over the toilet... lmao... Poor guy responded "I wish I could". hehehe.

I got a set of sea bands this am. They seem to be helping. Course it all could just be a state of mind!!! lol either way, I haven't lost my cookies in the trash yet this am! So that's a really really good sign!!!

Hope you are feeling well today!!!

Aww bless your dh!! That's sweet that he wants to help, but I know what you mean, when I am being sick I just want to be left alone to throw up, and then wallow in self pity about how awful it was :rofl: glad your sea bands are helping, fingers crossed its plain(er!) sailing from here in for you!

I'm just exhausted today....an early night is on the cards (again!) have to pick dh up from the airport at half 8... Ten minutes home then straight to be methinks!

Ukgirl...worrying that they didn't know what an nt scan is...hopefully on Friday you'll speak to someone a tad better informed!!!

Sorry I haven't had time to read and respond yet today. I went to the doctor and had an ultrasound this morning. I was shocked to learn all is well!!! :happydance:

I've been bleeding bright red at times and this morning I was cramping so I really did assume the worst. I wouldn't even look at the u/s screen until I heard the tech say "And there's baby... and there's baby's heartbeat" (which was very strong at 173bpm and now has me rethinking my thought that baby is a boy). What a relief!

She did find a small subchorionic hemorrhage so for now she's assuming that may be why I'm bleeding. OB also said it could just be an irritated cervix. I'm on pelvic rest and have orders to take it easy for a week after I stop spotting. Doc said I may stop spotting in a day or two or it could go on for weeks. But I'm not supposed to freak out about it unless it's a flow like a heavy period and I'm having bad cramps. I do still have the humongous cyst, measuring 11cm. They thought that's probably the source of any discomfort I'm having. So I'm still getting another u/s on the 28th to recheck the cyst. That's 3 u/s 1st tri! I only got 4 the whole pregnancy with Maisie and that's because I paid for 1 and then went past 40 weeks. :haha:

My m/s disappearing was just a coincidence and doc says I should just enjoy not being sick. :thumbup:

Littlespy I am so so pleased! I was worrying about you as I walked my dogs so it's great to get an update and hear your happy news! Thank god that your little bean is doing well! I really hope the spotting stops soon, as no doubt it is still freaking you out! But yay! :happydance:

Does anyone else feel their posture shifting? I know it will eventually, but I didn't expect it to happen so soon. I feel like I'm waddling already! And oh man if I walk any distance or stand up for too long then my back really hurts. Only way to stop it is to hunch over :haha: not a great look!

Braxton hicks, anyone? I've felt them as early 6 weeks before, and just started feeling them yesterday with this one. In the past I've seemed to have a pattern of feeling them, then feeling none for a couple of months beginning at the end of the 1st tri, and then off and on throughout the rest of the pregnancy. For me they never have any effect on my cervix, I just seem to be one of the few women who feel them early on (they start early on in most pregnancies, just can't always be felt).

Does anyone else feel their posture shifting? I know it will eventually, but I didn't expect it to happen so soon. I feel like I'm waddling already! And oh man if I walk any distance or stand up for too long then my back really hurts. Only way to stop it is to hunch over :haha: not a great look!

Not my posture, but my pelvis is definitely popping (spd) already! I have to be careful with how I move.

Braxton hicks, anyone? I've felt them as early 6 weeks before, and just started feeling them yesterday with this one. In the past I've seemed to have a pattern of feeling them, then feeling none for a couple of months beginning at the end of the 1st tri, and then off and on throughout the rest of the pregnancy. For me they never have any effect on my cervix, I just seem to be one of the few women who feel them early on (they start early on in most pregnancies, just can't always be felt).

None for me that I've noticed. They started around 20 weeks with dd whenever I would exercise. Then I had them nonstop from 27 weeks on.

Glad everything is ok littlespy Ive been thinking about you all day hoping that you will be ok, hopefully the bleed will stop soon. Your cyst sounds monsterous. can they not drain it?

I dont get braxton hicks until the endy but or after sex later in the second tri.

I have a poorly tummy tonight :( Im writing this from the toilet haha xx

I had BH with my son, non with my daughter. I know friends who have had to use crutches throughout their pregnancy with SPD !! Im so sorry your already starting to suffer x

Glad everything is ok littlespy Ive been thinking about you all day hoping that you will be ok, hopefully the bleed will stop soon. Your cyst sounds monsterous. can they not drain it?

I dont get braxton hicks until the endy but or after sex later in the second tri.

awww ukgirl hope your tummy gets better.

I haven't been nauseous all afternoon!!! woohooo! I'm really beginning to think the sea bands do really work!!!!

Now if only I could find a fix for my indigestion!!!!

Ohhh that is awful!! Feel better!

Is anyone else having the itchy belly & boobs? Off and on the last few days my belly & boobs have itched like crazy...:blush:

Not so much my bbs but my stomach has been itching for the past couple of weeks...I am trying not to itch it though as I know it probably doesn't help any. I catch myself scratching my belly sometimes and tell myself to stop! I think I need to remember to put on some lotion in the mornings or something to see if that will help at all...

Not so much my bbs but my stomach has been itching for the past couple of weeks...I am trying not to itch it though as I know it probably doesn't help any. I catch myself scratching my belly sometimes and tell myself to stop! I think I need to remember to put on some lotion in the mornings or something to see if that will help at all...

My bbs aren't itchy, but they sure are tender! I can't wait till I get home at night to whip that bra off. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->