April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

ukgirl -- I think while the cyst isn't really giving me big problems they're just letting it be to see if it resolves itself. :thumbup: And as long as it's not hurting baby or causing me a lot of pain, I'm okay with that. Hope you feel better!

maybesoon -- Hope the m/s gives you a break and you continue to feel better! I can't believe mine is gone already (not trying to rub it in! :haha: Just amazed!).

ukgirl -- I think while the cyst isn't really giving me big problems they're just letting it be to see if it resolves itself. :thumbup: And as long as it's not hurting baby or causing me a lot of pain, I'm okay with that. Hope you feel better!

maybesoon -- Hope the m/s gives you a break and you continue to feel better! I can't believe mine is gone already (not trying to rub it in! :haha: Just amazed!).
lol... No problem... Happy yours is gone!!! Thanks.... I have been doing good this afternoon with no gagging at all. So hopefully that's a good sign!!!

I came close to throwing up this morning but I think that was mainly nerves/anxiety about the bleeding/cramping. I don't mind just being a bit sick in the morning but terrible nausea all day long every day really starts to get to me. With dd it lasted 9 weeks. This time it was worse but lasted less than 4 weeks!

I'm sure I just jinxed the hell out of myself. :haha: It'll probably be back with a vengeance tomorrow.

Hi guys guess any advice greatly appreciated.... I had a private scan today and found out I was having twins, they are in the same sac, but not sure about whether they share the same placenta. What I am worried about is that they were only measuring at 6 weeks 5 days, I am supposed to be nine weeks according to my last period. She said not to worry and that I probably need an internal ultrasound (I am a large lady). My nhs scan is not till October 1st, she advised me to call the midwife tomorrow and tell her that they are measuring under.....should I be worried??? I am happy, shocked and worried altogether :(. I know when I conceived July 27th. She said that there is two heart beats.

Hi guys guess any advice greatly appreciated.... I had a private scan today and found out I was having twins, they are in the same sac, but not sure about whether they share the same placenta. What I am worried about is that they were only measuring at 6 weeks 5 days, I am supposed to be nine weeks according to my last period. She said not to worry and that I probably need an internal ultrasound (I am a large lady). My nhs scan is not till October 1st, she advised me to call the midwife tomorrow and tell her that they are measuring under.....should I be worried??? I am happy, shocked and worried altogether :(. I know when I conceived July 27th. She said that there is two heart beats.

how can you be 9 weeks if you conceived on 27th of july, I was 10th of july and I'm only 9 weeks tomorrow.. your dates put you at 7 weeks so your babies are about right aren't they?? :/

Sorry I know I conceived on the 27th but in medical terms they do it from the first day of your last period don't they? Which was the 7th July which makes me nine weeks I think......I am confused help lol

Sorry I know I conceived on the 27th but in medical terms they do it from the first day of your last period don't they? Which was the 7th July which makes me nine weeks I think......I am confused help lol

They do it from LMP and that is when my was...i am 10 weeks along according to u/s but 9 weeks and 3 days by LMP. Women ovulate anywhere from day 11-16 and sometimes even later or earlier. And CONGRATS!!

With an ovulation date of the 27th, I get 8w3d as of today. I am not sure on twin measurements early on....do they measure slightly smaller on average?

You may have just ovulated later than the "typical" 2 weeks after your period and that is why dates will be off until they get a good US to measure how far the baby's are. I have irregular cycles and by going by my LMP I should be 14 weeks but I know I ovulated much later (I was charting) and am only in my 10th week. At my first appt they had my due date as somewhere in the beginning of March (going off my LMP), but after the US they put me closer to where I should be in April.

Plus, I think twins tend to be on the smaller side because they are sharing the room with another. Not all the spacious room that having just one LO gets.

If you conceived on the 27th, you're not 9 weeks pregnant. I conceived on July 19 and I'm 9 weeks 4 days (I lied to OB about the date of my lmp and adjusted it back 5 days based on my date of ovulation since I ovulated early in my cycle. My baby has measured spot on with my ovulation date for the u/s I had 2 weeks ago and the one I had today). Anyway, with a conception date of July 27, you'd be 8 weeks 3 days today, I think and due on April 19 (well, with a singleton at least). :thumbup:

Congrats on twins!

Glad to know all is fine littlespy. Was thinking about you.

congrats on twins Sarah!

Sarah congrats on the twins! Don't worry about measuring behind, as the. Ladies have mentioned using your ovulation date means you aren't as far along as 9 weeks. Using lmp is just a guide for the drs but since you ovulated almost 3 weeks after lmp it isn't going to be accurate.

I understand where you are coming from with lmp but I was confused by the dates.. I think Ive got baby brain lol anyway I thought that twins always measured smaller.. Im not sure if Im right there though.. but Ive seen ladies here get a small reading for their babies one week and next time they go back they have caught up to their term dates so dont worry hopefully the midwife can answer some qs for you better than us lol xxx

Morning Ladies :flower:

maybesoon :thumbup: to 2nd tri i can't wait to get there either! I've got the seabands to try too and both my boobs and belly have been a bit itchy i have the occasional scratch, my nipples kind of tingle lol

Mommabrown Yey less waiting time loosing a week must feel great! I hope you get your doppler soon i LOVE mine :)

Doggylover hope you are ok? ((hugs))

Ukgirl It was me wondering about scans i rang mine yesterday too they were not too impressed at the office and told me they were looking at them wednesday and i should get an appt in post shortly grrrrr no mention of NT test either but i will see what date they give me and play merry hell if its not in the right time period!

Littlespy :cloud9: great news PHEW!!!

Elochin I haven't had any but this is only #1 for me -they don't sound very nice though ((hug))

Bitsysarah Congrats on twins as the others have said they are prob smaller because there is two - also i had 2 scans 2 weeks apart on the first i was 4 days behind then on 2nd 1 day infront. As long as they have hb try not to worry.

As for me i'm just tired today and a little sicky but not too bad. I'm having a paperwork day YUK! enough to make anyone feel ill hehe. Must try and rest a bit too as i have a rediculously long day tomorrow - i'm worrying about it already!

maybesoon :thumbup: to 2nd tri i can't wait to get there either! I've got the seabands to try too and both my boobs and belly have been a bit itchy i have the occasional scratch, my nipples kind of tingle lol

Mommabrown Yey less waiting time loosing a week must feel great! I hope you get your doppler soon i LOVE mine :)

Doggylover hope you are ok? ((hugs))

Ukgirl It was me wondering about scans i rang mine yesterday too they were not too impressed at the office and told me they were looking at them wednesday and i should get an appt in post shortly grrrrr no mention of NT test either but i will see what date they give me and play merry hell if its not in the right time period!

Littlespy :cloud9: great news PHEW!!!

Elochin I haven't had any but this is only #1 for me -they don't sound very nice though ((hug))

Bitsysarah Congrats on twins as the others have said they are prob smaller because there is two - also i had 2 scans 2 weeks apart on the first i was 4 days behind then on 2nd 1 day infront. As long as they have hb try not to worry.

As for me i'm just tired today and a little sicky but not too bad. I'm having a paperwork day YUK! enough to make anyone feel ill hehe. Must try and rest a bit too as i have a rediculously long day tomorrow - i'm worrying about it already!

wow I can not believe they aren't better organised! Glad that you will get your scan date soon though, I have to wait until friday to talk to the midwife who is going to be with me, Hopefully because I'm only 9 weeks they can fit me in at 12 weeks still for the NT test. Sorry to hear you feel sicky today xx

Is anyone else suffering for random hiccuping?? like I will be sat somewhere and randomly one huge hiccup will fly out of my mouth then no more lol... Or I'll get them for a few minutes just out of the blue :/ lol

I know nuts isn't it! I've not had hiccups but I guess it's a common thing. I know lots of people get very hot in pregnancy but I'm freezing brrr infact I'm about to put the fire on lol although I'm sure doing the house work would warn me up!! Fire it is then ;)

omg nimbec I am freezing too, I sweat if I stand up too long but today I'm wearing leggings and a knitdress and I'm still cold! lol last night we were in bed and my OH was complaining about the heat where I was laying there wrapped in duvet with goosebumps lol.. You would think that with 50% more blood we would feel a bit warmer! lol x Please share your fire!! :p

Aw hope you feel better later... Get some rest tonight if you have a busy day tomorrow, although I know it is easier said than done :wacko:
Make sure you have snacks during the day to keep your energy levels high!!!:winkwink:

Lot's of paper work here too, I also started classes again and I have exams in December. Thankfully baby brain only caused a couple of brain farts today during class nothing too serious or too embarrassing. After class I run like a mad woman to make copies of old exam papers to study, and then arrange bump related tests and appointments.

Today was the last day of poking and sticking needles in my arms, phew! I'm done with all blood work, vaginal discharge tests, ECG and pap smear! Took a lot longer than I initially thought, thanks to my chaotic doctor.

Tomorrow at noon I'm also having a 1st tri U/S, privately outside the hospital or the doctor, to see what is really going on in there and get some pics of the little bean. I got a 25% off in the local diagnostic center so I thought it was a delightful opportunity :) :happydance:

Is anyone else suffering for random hiccuping?? like I will be sat somewhere and randomly one huge hiccup will fly out of my mouth then no more lol... Or I'll get them for a few minutes just out of the blue :/ lol

Yes I get it, it is like reverse burping isn't it? :haha:

I know nuts isn't it! I've not had hiccups but I guess it's a common thing. I know lots of people get very hot in pregnancy but I'm freezing brrr infact I'm about to put the fire on lol although I'm sure doing the house work would warn me up!! Fire it is then ;)

I also feel cold, which is crazy because the weather is good and I was walking under sunshine today, still I was having shivers :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->