April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Congrats again to all April mommies...

I do have a question.. have any of you ladies felt very hungry, but once you're finally eating you can't seem to eat as much as you thought you would??

I myself used to eat like a cow pre pregnancy lol and now I just can't seem to eat even a portion of what I'd normally eat. I guess it's not totally bad, but at the same time I don't want to feel like I'm depriving the baby. I don't have morning sickness although I have my occasional sprouts of nausea, but it's gone away as of late... Thanks for your help dolls

I have the exact same problem and its driving me nuts. I can only eat small bits at a time and thought I was starving the baby. Turns out I was wrong. Even though I lost 9 pounds so far, baby is measuring 3 days ahead and docto just changed my edd to 31 mar today.

lol.... Not only am I having problems finding something I can eat, but it's fluids. I can't find anything I want to drink. I'll start drinking something & after about 3 drinks it starts tasting like crap. I stay thirsty all the time. Doesn't matter what I drink or how much... Just thristy!

lol.... Not only am I having problems finding something I can eat, but it's fluids. I can't find anything I want to drink. I'll start drinking something & after about 3 drinks it starts tasting like crap. I stay thirsty all the time. Doesn't matter what I drink or how much... Just thristy!

Maybesoon i had this problem too trying to find something to drink, eventually i found Appletiser with ice and its really nice, its 100% fruit and i have been drinking it all week and haven't gone off it....maybe worth a try?:thumbup:

Maybesoon i had this problem too trying to find something to drink, eventually i found Appletiser with ice and its really nice, its 100% fruit and i have been drinking it all week and haven't gone off it....maybe worth a try?:thumbup:
Thank you! I will look into this!!! At this point I'm willing to try just about anything!!!

I am an awful drinker, so my mum had taken to sending me periodic texts during the day saying "drink!" I'm making a real effort to drink loads, but it means I'm also constantly in the toilet!!!!

I know they say peeing a lot is a sign of early pregnancy, when does it stop?? I am still getting up every night, which I never do!

lol doggylover.... I think we are stuck with it until after we have our little beans!!!

I heard that the peeing thing stops for a while in second trimester when the uterus pops then comes back after baby grows bigger in third trimester

phewf, I thought I was the only one.. lol :coolio:
Even my boyfriend says "man, before you were pregnant you can eat as much as I could" mind you he's a 6'3" 220lb dude, and I'm barely at 5'3" ehhh more LBS than I'd like to be kinda girl..ha.
But I'm glad I'm not the only one. Believe some things just look soooo good to eat, but I just can't seem to fit it all in my tummy like I would before.
Although, I do notice that if I do get nauseated, its bc I haven't had anything to eat. I do try to eat breakfast and snack during the day to keep my tummy at ease.
And if it's not that, then it's having those food aversions. Hopefully this changes bc I hate not being able to eat like my normal self. lol Thanks ladies :hugs:

Doggylover -- I don't recall the excessive peeing ever stopping when I was pregnant with DD. I just considered it practice for waking up a billion times overnight with a new baby. :haha:

On drinks -- The only things I want right now are water and sweet iced tea (yes, I'm from the South USA. :haha:). I'm usually not a huge sweet tea fan but man, it's hitting the spot right now.

Nooo!! I hate getting up mid sleep to pee. My baby will just have to sleep through from the start :rofl: considering family historyofmy nephew who never sleeps...I won't hold my breath!

Doggylover -- I don't recall the excessive peeing ever stopping when I was pregnant with DD. I just considered it practice for waking up a billion times overnight with a new baby. :haha:

Lol. That is a good way to think of it...just getting you ready for the real thing.

On drinks -- The only things I want right now are water and sweet iced tea (yes, I'm from the South USA. :haha:). I'm usually not a huge sweet tea fan but man, it's hitting the spot right now.

I've always been a HUGE sweet tea drinker. It's my beverage of choice. However the last 2 weeks I just don't like it. :nope:

And water, although I do choke it down (literally) it seems to only make me more thirsty....

I heard that the peeing thing stops for a while in second trimester when the uterus pops then comes back after baby grows bigger in third trimester

Lol, was not true for me! I'm on baby #2 and with my daughter it seemed like every week of my pregnancy I peed MORE and MORE I didn't get one bit of a break my second trimester cause Aubriana liked to bounce up and down on my bladder, lol.

Lol, exactly! Except once she got here I actually got to sleep thru the night until recently...seems like she stopped sleeping thru when I found out I was pregnant with baby #2, my daughter is only 9 months now.

Lol, was not true for me! I'm on baby #2 and with my daughter it seemed like every week of my pregnancy I peed MORE and MORE I didn't get one bit of a break my second trimester cause Aubriana liked to bounce up and down on my bladder, lol.

I myself wake up at least once or twice midsleep to pee... hate the interuption but when you gotta go, you gotta go..lol I just hope it doesn't get worse...eek :loo:

Hi everyone!!
9 weeks today woohoo! Only another 3 weeks till my nt scan. Though 3 weeks seems like forever... lol. Ms seems to have disappeared thank goodness. I'm starting to get a bit more cramping. Stretching I'm guessing because I'm starting to show. My 3 yr old actually asked me last night why I have a big belly? lol too bad if I wasn't pregnant. Kids always speak the truth, lol. How is everyone else going?
oh and I'm just curious, why does school start NOW in other countries? I'm a bit daft lol.:dohh: Very confused.

Hi girls!

With you all on the eyes bigger than tummy feeling - it's almost disappointing to fill up so quick when you finally find something that tastes good!

Just heard baby heartbeat on Doppler last night at 9+6 - was shocked at how high it was already. I think I would have found it a few days sooner if I was looking higher up but I was looking right around the 'hairline' - it was about two inches above the pubic bone last night that I heard it @ 170 bpm! I think maybe it's because my uterus is only growing on one side so far because of being bicornuate so one side is higher up than usual - I was surprised at my last scan how different the sizes of each side were already.

Hey guys, sorry late coming on tonight, thanks for your advice re twin measurements. I feel so much better thanks :) x

Because I have not had my booking appointment they wouldn't let me anywhere near a midwife . I was told to speak to my gp to make a referral the early pregnancy team. Gp can't see me until Friday, so I called the early pregnancy team myself.....she told me that as there is two heart beats there is no need for an early scan and to wait for my 12 week scan October 1st, I was still panicking but after ready your posts I feel so much better. Thank you

I am still in shock, I can't believe we are having twins!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->