April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Our pick for a girl atm is Arya Olivia but we haven't had any boys names picked since we used our top choices on Liam Ayden :) Lots of time to think though.

same here doggylover! Only 1 week to go until the new season! I love the name lexi but OH thinks she'll be called sexi lexi at school because he knew a girl called lexi at school lol.. weirdo!

Thank you lily :) I can not wait to see my bean tomorrow I have to admit though I'm a bit nervous. I dont want to go in and baby has no heart beat or whatever else! :/ I'm being silly I know. must remember money for pics!! :D

haha all names can have something with them though - like my DD Roxy - foxy roxy , poxy roxy, pffft theres loads haha!!

im worried about no heartbeat aswell - hopefully all will be well for all of us!! xxx

Morning oopps afternoon all!! Gosh name picking is so hard we are also struggling for girls names .... Found a boys one that we agree on but not any girls hmmmm well at least we have some time yet!

I'm also anxious about my scan Monday but determind to stay positive I have found hb with my Doppler which has become very addictive grrrr I didn't use it yesterday and am trying not to today but I just find it so reassuring to hear my little beans hb :)

Feeling absolutely wacked today :( but not toooo sick Yey!!

Hope everyone is well?

Afternoon ladies, luckily yesterday no sickness.... Today I'm not so lucky...having a chill out of sofa day today! Cannot wait for the 3rd October then I can finally join all you lucky ladies that have had scans! Not one scan or hb heard! It's so horrible not knowing! But 2 weeks encounting! I'm constantly hungry at the moment, but so concerned about what I'm eating because the mw scared me bout my weight, so now I almost feel like I'm starving myself in a way if you know what I mean! I'm trying to cut down on foods and that shouldn't be the case... I just feel really annoyed with her as she didn't really give me much insight or help... She was more interested in gettin my papers filled out and getting the next patient in! :( anyway hope all you lovely ladies are doing well xxx

Got my blood test results today and.....

WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!!!!!:happydance::pink:

Congratulations!!!
I wish I could find out that early, gotta wait till 18-20 weeks lol!

I was goin mad all morning waiting for the email! Spent all night dreaming about those results! hahaha. We were convinced we were having a boy haha, gues we were wrong.

Got my blood test results today and.....

WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!!!!!:happydance::pink:

Congratulations!!!
I wish I could find out that early, gotta wait till 18-20 weeks lol!

I was goin mad all morning waiting for the email! Spent all night dreaming about those results! hahaha. We were convinced we were having a boy haha, gues we were wrong.

Oh really! How funny! How accurate are the results? I'm hoping this lil bean is a boy as I'd love one of each but I'd love another little girl too lol xxx exciting stuff! X

98% specially if its a girl, if they find a Y chromosome there is no away that could be wrong unless the person has had a recent miscarriage or something.
But I dont know any one who got it wrong with either sex.

Its our first so we didnt really mind either way.

Molly -- Congrats on your girl! They're so fun. :winkwink:

We're not even trying to come up with names until we know baby's sex. I can't do it. I'm still exhausted from naming dd. :haha:

Congrats Molly!

Good Luck to all getting scans today! Can't wait to see those cute pics!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Congrats on having a girl!!! Xx

I cannot waaaaaaait for my scan tomorrow :D I wish we had gender testing here... xx

Congrats Molly! how fortunate! a little girl!
I'd love a test, and it is available here but called to ask and almost fell off my chair when I heard the price lol! I will wait until the NT to have a first glimpse.

Well I got asked tonight by my cousin..."Are you pregnant?" The first thing I did was say, "DON'T TELL ANYBODY!" We aren't planning to announce for some time still, but apparently my cover is beginning to blow...thanks to my belly.

Omg I can't imagine how it would be it the news got out of control so soon...
When r u planning in announcing it to the whole family?

Nope. We aren't planning on saying anything for quite some time still. I'm only about 9.5 weeks. But the person who asked was my cousin's wife, and while she hasn't had a ton of miscarriages like me, she's lost a baby late term to Trisomy 18, so she can certainly understand where I am coming from, and I don't think she'll say anything. I hope not! Wow....so, for the first time in 11 pregnancies (well, only 6 of those were long enough to count for this), I have been officially asked, "Are you pregnant?" How odd. I know it's terribly obvious to me, but I didn't realize that people thought something was different, not that I'd just packed on pounds.

As for names, we have some picked out that we've liked for years now but never been able to use. We don't like to talk about our names until they're WITH the baby after birth though. LOL Just keeps people from giving their opinions on them...or STEALING them! LOL

But we also like to have 2ish names that we love and "try them out" on baby after s/he is born, because sometimes a name just doesn't fit, you know? But usually when we see them in our arms, we know what name is for them. :)

Congrats Molly! how fortunate! a little girl!
I'd love a test, and it is available here but called to ask and almost fell off my chair when I heard the price lol! I will wait until the NT to have a first glimpse.

Where are you based? And how much was it if you dont mind asking. We got it done for a 120 euro. Not super cheap considering I could have waited a few more weeks, but it was my bday prezzie! :blush:

We'll be keeping names secret along with gender this time as well. With dd, I hated my mom constantly making name suggestions. I told her to stop and she just kept on. They were all ssooooooo far from what I would ever choose. *shudder* She also has no problem giving stupid unsolicited feedback on names we like. In the end, I'd like to think she didn't influence our decision but she certainly didn't help the process along.

She'll probably still do it not knowing whether baby is a boy or girl but I hope not as much (that is, if she's still talking to me when she finds out I'm serious about keeping baby's gender a secret. :haha:).

Of course I'll be sharing name and team color with my BNB ladies, I'm sure. :winkwink:

Before everything fell completely apart between OH & I, I was trying to discuss names with him but he refused. I have been discussing them with my Mom & I have found a couple of names I really like. Funny though, I am really hoping it's a boy, but the only names I have found so far I like are for girls..... hmmm bet that's a sign....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->