April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Hi all. Sorry, I meant to post earlier. Had a MMC diagnosed on 18th Sept. Had my ERPC on the 27th as my body wouldn't miscarry naturally. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancies. I'll be reading from time to time to see how everyone is. Much love. Xxx

I'm so sorry to hear this :hugs: love and thoughts are with you.

Ngodshands - I hope you are resting up. Baby is doing well for now so focus on that and not what might happen, as hard as it seems. Will you be heading back to your ob to be checked out again soon?

Steph- nice that your parents want to show support but like you said, some things are not for sharing with everyone, and no reason why you should answer all questions that come your way! Hope you enjoy the track, despite not being able to ride!

Dan-o, definitely give me a shout when you are listing your items and ill have a look at them! :)

Afm, awful nights sleep. My back/shoulder is really sore randomly, and my boobs were sore, so couldn't lie on my back, or front, or side because no matter which side my shoulder hurt a lot!! Not a fun night :haha:

Hi all. Sorry, I meant to post earlier. Had a MMC diagnosed on 18th Sept. Had my ERPC on the 27th as my body wouldn't miscarry naturally. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancies. I'll be reading from time to time to see how everyone is. Much love. Xxx

I'm so sorry wannabewillow :hugs:

Hey all, I could do with some advice/reassurance. Since Friday I have felt....different. I can't put my finger on anything specific. I still feel a little queasy, and smells still set me gagging, but I just feel DIFFERENT somehow. I am really, really worried that something is wrong. I had some very minor cramping, but apart from that nothing else to cause me concern.

Like I say I just feel like something isn't right. My dh said I'm being silly and everything is fine. But I just can't shake this weird feeling. And I've convinced myself that my bump is smaller this morning :wacko:

Has anyone else felt like this? Is it maybe just because I am at the end of the first tri and things are changing?? Any advice would be much appreciated.

doggylover: I am staying in bed and I go back to my ob on Wed...that is when he wanted to see me though I wish it were soon so my mind could be at ease...I still havent had any spotting like he told me I would, so I am worried because I dont know if not spotting is normal or not. Is the blood suppose to come out or is it just continuing to pool up inside me limiting space for my little one...I only wish racetrac had of waiting till the night to wash there store..makes more since then to do it at rushhour when everyone is going to be there....

Doggy lover, it's quite normal to start feeling better as the placenta takes over! If you're lucky you might be one of those people who blooms and feels wonderful in the second tri!!

Thanks dan-o, a bit of blooming would be great right now!

I ordered a Doppler :blush: even though dh expressly forbade me from doing so! But hopefully once it arrives ill get some peace of mind...

Well.. my doppler keeps me sane!! Must have item IMO lol!! :haha:

Baby is usually fairly easy to find now as well, ideal time to get one I guess!

wannabewillow :hugs: xxxx So sorry hun xxxx

Doggylover, I felt like that a few days ago but today I'm back to feeling crappy and MSy, I went shopping and felt ill in the fish section again. Hopefully the doppler will arrie quickly and you can feel better xx

aww dan-o I wish my doppler had been working!! :( I asked the midwife to use hers on me but she couldn't find a beat :( she didnt listen to me though when I was telling her where I had found it before, she said she never really uses it on ladies under 16 weeks :/ I might have to order a replacement!! lol

I'm baking bread!! :D

Hi can I join too?
I'm due 4th April with 3rd ... Me & partner are profoundly deaf and so is our first child :)
Hoping to make new friends on here :)
Xxx

hey littleflower sure you can join :) and congratulations!! xx

Ugh Ukgirl... Fish :sick: bleurghhh! :haha:

My midwife couldn't even find Sidney's heartbeat at the 16 week appt lol! She was looking about 3 inches too low :haha:

Hi can I join too?
I'm due 4th April with 3rd ... Me & partner are profoundly deaf and so is our first child :)
Hoping to make new friends on here :)
Xxx

Hi little flower, welcome and congrats!!

dan-o I almost wanted to ask her if I could show her how to find it haha.. I'm in such a bad mood today!

Sorry to hear about the ladies who are having some troubles with spotting and the internal bleeding right now!! I sure hope the little beans stick tight, and that everything is cleared up soon!

doggylover: good luck on your e-bay bid! It's always so frustrating when someone out bids you at the last second!

ukgirl: hope your cold/bug goes away soon! I'm still sick with my cold, it's been over a week now! It sucks being sick, but it almost sucks more because the cold symptoms have taken over from the pg symptoms... so I don't feel pg anymore, I just feel like I have a cold. There's been no cramping or spotting... so I assume everything is ok still, but it's disconcerting to not really feel it.

wannabewillow: I'm so sorry to hear your news. :hugs: Take care of yourself and hopefully we'll see you back again soon!

littleflower: Welcome and congratulations!

aww readytomum, having a cold sucks, mine is on the way out now so I'm feeling much better today and managed to go shopping. I hope yours goes away soon! xxx

Well I am a very happy bunny - won our cloth nappies on eBay :happydance: £64 for 35 nappies and 6 wraps :)

Ukgirl urrghhh when I was in a French supermarket last week their fish section almost KILLED me, so I know how you feel!!! Mmmm baking bread - bet that smells good!!! I'm just about to make some soup, but I bought the bread to go with mine!!

Welcome little flower! So lovely to have you join us, and congrats on your pregnancy! I've added your due date to our front page!

wow doggylover all those nappies were cheap!! I might have to have a look on ebay, our local council was giving £30 back when you spent £45 on cloth nappies but it was only to the first 200 ladies so we missed that :( xx

You can have some of my bread :p it's Parmesan and sun dried tomato loaf, I done it by hand. I love baking bread it makes our flat smell gorgeous. Like subway :D lol.. mmmmmmmmmm BMT :D

Whoa that bread sounds great!! I've never made my own bread - we had a bread maker on our wedding list but nobody bought it for us so we are still without! I know you can make it by hand, but I don't think I have the skill or patience!!!

Yeah it was a great deal on the nappies. I hadn't planned to buy anything for ages, but it was too good to pass on!!

oh it's so great making bread by hand especially if you are feeling as annoyed as me today. you have to punch the dough and stretch it and then punch it some more. i took all my bad mood out on that, going shopping was what got me in the bad mood. People in the supermarket were like sheep on speed, my kids are lucky to have survived the amount of near misses they had being bashed by other people's trolleys, then there was their argument over quavers and wotsits lol.. next time I'm doing it online! :p

thats what I am going to do if I see something for a good price. no point in missing out! Like for our babies due in april all the summer clothes now are in the sale, by the time our babies are born they will need summerish clothing ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->