April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

omg dan-o hahahaha.. what did she say? thats funny! xxx

I hate the supermarket, people in it are total knobs! So pounding that out on dough does sound therapeutic! Didn't think about the summer clothes on sale now...

Uh oh...now look what you've done! I'll be buying everything :haha:

oh doggylover I would have already brought so many outfits and shoes by now but OH wont let me lol.. he's like the baby grinch! I wish I was at 21 week and knew the sex already so I could splash some serious cash lol.. I love baby shopping. I have a set of sleep suits already, there's a pic on my facebook wall. :D

Just dont take oh with you shopping ;) hehe xx

I saw those ones on fb and omg they are soooo adorable!!! We weren't planning on buying anything til around Christmas, so I'm going to try and stick to that now that the nappies are done. I've been worrying about getting those, but not worried about anything else for some reason!!!

doggylover, I don't remember, but did you have your scan already?
I really would not worry. I have been feeling 100% not pregnant for a couple of weeks now. The only reason I know that I still am, was because of the scan and I still have a belly! Call your doc (or midwife) for reassurance. Maybe she can schedule a scan or doppler for you just so you feel better.
Be careful with the home doppler because you might really freak yourself out if you don't find the HB (which can be completely normal not to find this early).

:hugs:

Thanks so much steph :) yep I had a scan at 10+1 which is almost three weeks ago. I'll have a midwife appointment in 2 weeks, where I assume she'll use a Doppler. If I still feel a bit weird in a few days ill definitely make an earlier appointment. But knowing that other people feel the same reassures me 100% so thank you!

hey ladies...so thurdsay evening I had a slip and fall outside of the front door of the gas station and unfortunatly I feel forward instead of on my butt...anyway went to Er that night and they told me they seen a small hemorrhage that I needed to follow up asap with my ob. So I go into to see my ob friday morning and it turns out that small hemorrhage turned into a large hemrrhage. My ob said usually he tells people it is very hard to hurt yourself un the first trimester but i really took a fall. anyway the baby was okay heard the heart beat and the baby was just a moving around...he checked the placenta and everything looked okay...he ended up putting me on bedrest to try and stop the hemorrhaging. I am so flipped out, it is my understanding that if the bleeding gets to big it could cause a miscarriage or cause the placenta to detatch from the wall...I am freaking out...also he said I could expect some spotting because all that blood will seep out...I have not had any spotting yet. just cramps and back ache...

Hey lovely - it sounds like you have what I have. Me and baby are ok for now - have consultant update 25th Oct - the blood can reabsorb into your body. They will keep an eye on you. I know its hard to stay calm but im here to chat if you need to rant! :hugs: btw - ive had one massive bleed and 2 small bleeds and everything is still ok! :happydance: hopefully it will be the same for you! xxxx

Hi Girls! How are you all doing this evening? Ive been baby hunting on Ebay! Not for a baby... but baby things lol. I dont know if its just me or what but everything seems far more expensive than it did 2 years ago... cant find any real bargains.

So... I have also posted my 12 week scan pics on here and another site that uses nub theory and all the guesses have been girl! We really and truly are not bothered whether we have another boy or a baby girl but its quite exciting to see what people think!

xx

Oh TeAmo that's exciting that everyone agrees girl!!!

I have 3 words for my state of being today.

My hips. OUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Clearly I am stretching...it's agony!

little flower: warm welcome and congrats on the LO!

My butt news (gross so you can skip):
bleeding is actually a little better now, but only after it got scary and soaked through my pajamas last night. I use a cream now and it numbs the pain for a while. I finally pooped (with lots of agony) thank heavens, I think it was like training for the big push :haha:

I'm trying to catch up with laundry and house chores, but I have no energy. I just cleaned the porch with the hose, and I will start the washing machine soon. Then try to get a good nap and maybe read a bit for my coming exams...

NT and papp-a tests on Friday!!!:happydance: I can't wait to see how the little moomin is doing after a long and tiring week.

BTW I feel like a bear ready to hibernate, I like to eat and think of food, and sleep. :haha: And when spring comes to hug and take care of my little one!:hugs:

lily I was so constipated they gace me fybogel and even that didnt work lol... today I have an upset tummy, which I am extremely thankful for! how backwards is that!!! lol :D

I have a bit more energy today so I have managed to tidy up a bit. I was getting fed up with the mess as OH doesn't really put as much effort into it as I do.. kinda like he'll clean the toilet and bath but not the bathroom sink or the shelf behind the toilet... frustrating!

I hope my little bean is okay after all the illnesses and antibiotics I've been on. I'm just hanging in here until the next scan :(

on the plus side... 12 weeks tomorrow!! :D

I am getting so anxious for my appointment this Friday. I will be 10w6d when I go. I just really want to hear my baby's heartbeat to reassure me that everything is okay in there. These four weeks have been so looooong. I think appointments should be every 3 weeks. I would feel so much more better. The good news is that I will then be going for my 12week NT scan 2 weeks after this week's appointment! I can't wait to see my little peanut growing and kicking and punching away!!

Talked to my doc office this morning due to the fact that I am freaking out about not having any bleeding when he said I would be spotting as well as all the cramps I am having....I go back in this wed to see if the hemorrhage from my fall has stopped but until then they told me that as long as my cramps are not accompanied by bright red blood I should be okay...I may see brown spotting but normal....so that has eased my mind a little bit more at least hopefully that will hold my nerves until wed. I am so scared for my little one. they told my to just continue my bedrest and they will reevaluate on wed....

A lot has gone on since I was last on here!

Wannabewillow- so sorry to hear. :hugs: Hopefully you have a speedy recovery and are back here soon!

Littleflower- Congrats and welcome to the group. We have a lovely bunch of ladies here and are they great for support!

ukgirl and readytomum- I hope you get feeling better soon! It's no fun being sick when you're not pregnant so I can't imagine being sick and prego at the same time! Take care and get well soon!

doggylover- I have only felt quesy a little bit the past few days, and not even felt that prego (I am not showing yet). It is a little weird, but I do have a doppler that I find lo's hb so that reassures me.

For all the ladies that have had spotting or internal bleeding-I hope it all clears up quick and that baby keeps growing strong!

TeAmo- That's exciting about the nub guesses! I don't know if my dr will do a scan at my next appt or not or just doppler (it's not until Oct. 18), but I hope he does a scan so I can get some pics for nub guesses. I will be about 16 weeks by then.

lily28 and chig- good luck with your tests and appts on Friday!

Sorry if I missed anyone else! AFM, I am doing fine, except having a hard time getting comfy when sleeping-my lower back aches at night! I leave for out of town on Wednesday. I am flying to Philadelphia for a conference this weekend, but will first spend some time with family in Maryland before the conference. I am excited to take a vacay, even though part of it will be work.

My SIL had a baby boy on Saturday. He is cute and chubby! I can't wait until April to hold my LO in my arms. Also, I just found out my cousin's wife is due in May with her 2nd. It'll be exciting to have someone in the family to be prego with at the same time!

oh wow! I am so sorry to hear this. You definately do not need all this added stress in your life right now! I truly hope things calm down around you. Take care!

Lily glad you pooped! :rofl: even if it was horrible! Good luck on Friday!

Ngodshands, hope you are resting up, and fingers crossed Wednesday goes well.

Chig good luck on Friday too!

Bjs congrats on your new nephew! I know what you mean, every time I think about having my own little baby to look at and cuddle I get a huge smile on my face!

Hip pain stopped...now it's muscles! What is this baby doing in there?!?!

bjs -- you don't need nub guesses with a 16 week scan! They can straight up tell you hamburger or hotdog at that point. :haha: My gender scan is at 15 weeks (also October 18!). I found out at 15+2 with dd. You could see 3 little lines very clearly. Obviously a girl. U/s tech said she was 95% certain girl (5% "uncertain" just to cover her ass :haha:). This is assuming you have a tech who knows well what they're doing. My OB offers the gender scans starting at 15 weeks for a fee. My anatomy scan isn't until almost 21 weeks so of course I'm getting the gender scan every time. Way too impatient. I can't believe it's just over 2 weeks away! I'm dying to know! I've completely confused myself about it to the point I don't even have any intuition about what the baby is anymore. :dohh: I'm just in a frenzy about it.

Hi Ladies,

...while Bjs2005 mentioned sleeping... I can't really pinpoint why, but I end up tossing and turing all night! I've tried pillows front and back, but that just makes me more restless. I can still sleep on my tummy (since its not that big yet) and on my back, but for whatever reason, I just can't get compfy. :shrug: I can't even say, that I am in horrible pain from my bbs anymore... they hurt a little, but nothing crazy.

I just ordered the full size maternity pille (the U shaped one) and should get it by the end of the week. Went to try a bunch of different ones at baby stores, but non of them felt "right".

Anyone else have this problem? If I had a big bump, it would make sense, butnot like this :growlmad:

Steph definitely not getting comfy either. Doesn't help that my back was sore all weekend so side sleeping was out - back sleeping was out...and boobs were sore so front sleeping was out. That leaves...sleeping standing up?! It's horrific isn't it :(

I'm also finding it impossible to be comfortable trying to sleep. I haven't gotten a decent night's sleep in like a month now (OF COURSE. As soon as dd started consistently sleeping through the night. :dohh::dohh::dohh: I'm never going to sleep again :nope:).

We put a memory foam topper on our mattress a few days ago. That has helped a little but I'm still waking up with crazy back and neck pain. And I'm still tossing and turning all night. And yeah, it just gets worse from here. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->