April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Kealz, better luck next time with the nt scan, I have mine of Friday and I'm stressing like mad. I'm thinking (like in your case) what if the baby is too small too measure? What if they don't do a decent job (obviously spending too much time reading nasty stories about bad nt scans), what if, what if? Really anxious about it.

About neighbors: I'm very lucky I live in a building were everyone is very quiet and nice, I mean the hardest challenge ever is a teenager practicing his acoustic guitar, and some old people who are stingy and whine about building expenses. There are our "highlights". Generally a safe and quiet neighborhood.

Kealz, you could have ovulated late and implanted late. I wouldn't worry! The good news is: you get another scan :hugs:

I'm going back to the ob this morning everyone please keep me in your prayers, I am a nervous wreck, I counting down the minutes unitl I leave. I wanna hear a strong heartbeat and see that little bean jumping around. I will keep you girls posted about how it went. I'm praying the bleeding has stopped. I am not sure what happens if it has stopped but the clots are still there I have no idea. Anyway I guys I will find out at 9:45. keep me in your prayers...thanks ladies

I'm going back to the ob this morning everyone please keep me in your prayers, I am a nervous wreck, I counting down the minutes unitl I leave. I wanna hear a strong heartbeat and see that little bean jumping around. I will keep you girls posted about how it went. I'm praying the bleeding has stopped. I am not sure what happens if it has stopped but the clots are still there I have no idea. Anyway I guys I will find out at 9:45. keep me in your prayers...thanks ladies

I'll keep you in my thoughts!:hugs: Let us know how it went!

I'm having such vivid dreams lately! Last night I saw the weirdest of all: I was at a cinema theater and I bumped into Julia Roberts. Supposedly we were colleagues, and I was telling her how much I miss shooting film with her :haha:(wth) and she was obviously not as eager to work with me:dohh:
Anyways I told her I'm pregnant and she did a sour face and said something along those lines "for a 45 year old you are quite fit, getting pregnant and all!" I'm not 45 biatch! I wanted to scream!:gun: OMG it was soooo weird!

LOL lily!!! wth!! that is a very weird dream! I haven't been sleeping so well lately as I have a tummy bug so I have nothing to add :(

Still fighting the bug Candy? Omg I hope it is over soon...

I'm tired, I'm having hemorrhoids, I'm pissed at Julia Roberts and worse of all I'm pissed at doc's secretary:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...1218813-crazy-emotional-b-2.html#post21802349
I'm ready to explode!

I saw that post lily lol.. Yeh this is day 3 with the shits now, last week I had a stinking cold.. I'm trying to get better now though because I just got my NT appointment through for next week :D :D :D so excited, I hope little bean is ok in there! it's always nerve wreaking waiting to see baby move and babies hb to know everything is going well but now we get our downs test too.

ukgirl -- you should just go ahead and have pizza hut while you already have the shits. :haha: Hope you feel better soon!

Lily -- :rofl: at your dream. I generally have pregnancy nightmares. They haven't been quite as bad this pregnancy as they were with my first. Actually, nothing has been as bad this pregnancy, really. :shrug: Maybe my body is used to the hormones or something.

ngodshands - thinking of you today

So.... I have a lazy baby. Everyone is talking about how their babe is jumping around and wiggling like crazy. And Maisie did that, too, at all the scans I had with her. This one just lies there like a lump. :haha: I know s/he wiggles a bit because I've felt it many times over the last week, but I think it's funny s/he's always just lying there chilling while all other fetuses are pinging off the uterine walls.

Aaaw it is a chill out baby! Maybe it will sleep all night and wake up only during day for feeds and smile like a cherub all the time! Lucky you!

Haha, I'm so sure.

It's going to go exactly like it did with Maisie. That girl NEVER woke up overnight when I was pregnant. She was super active during the day and very chill at night. So I was thinking "Alright, this baby knows to sleep at night. Piece of cake. Awesome."

And then she was born. :dohh: And neither she nor I ever slept again. :haha:

So, this one's just saving all its wiggles for later when it's bigger and can really do some damage.

omg littlespy hahaha.. pizza hut is gorgeous, its dominoes that gives me the shits! I dont dare make my tummy worse. I ate chinese for dinner last night and I had cramps and bubbly noises.. ALL NIGHT!!.. haha.. I am still mega mega hungry though even though nothing is staying in. I know it's going to come out in an hour but I dont care lol.. Im craving apple turnovers and squirty cream :D mmmmm apple :D :D :D

littlespy - at my last scan my baby was asleep right at the bottom of my uterus lol... I got a lazy one too don't worry lol xx

bwhahaha LittleSpy, don't feel bad, mine could not be bothered during the 12 week scan. Refused to wake up and move lol. My guess, they are saving it up until birth! lol :crib: and then they will be wide awake :haha:

Question for you ladies that already felt movement: This is my first so no idea what I am supposed to be feeling but... I was sitting at work and all of a sudden I had a twitch (felt just like an eye twitch would) in my lower belly to the left. It lasted about 4-5 twiches and i put my hand on it but it stopped as soon as I did. It was not light but def not painful. Does your uterus (or various other parts around it) twich due to growth or could this have been baby? I have not felt it since so I have nothing to gage it against. :shrug:

n_gods_hands: fingers crossed for you!!

doggylover: your backyard sounds amazing!! DH and I live in an apartment right now in the middle of the largest city in Canada. So not only do we not have a backyard, we don't have any yard! It's so depressing. Thankfully we don't live too far away from a really nice park, so at least I'll have SOME green space to take LO to until we can get out of this city! I grew up in a small town, and I can't wait to be done with the big city.

ukgirl: sorry to hear your tummy is still bugging you! I slept like the dead last night for the first time in a while, but I still can't shake this cold/cough. I sound like I've smoked for 30 year or something! It's horrible. If it's not gone by Friday I'll have to go plant myself in a walk-in clinic until I get seen. I'm starting to think it's a Sinus Infection which means it's not going anywhere without some antibiotics.

I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up very well with everyone! Between feeling crappy from being sick, and overwhelmed with this teaching thing, I don't seem to have much free time to be on the computer. I hope everyone is doing well though, and I'll try to be better at staying in touch! :flower:

steph -- It could very well be baby, or it could also be a muscle/nerve twitch. I say that only because in my experience (and I'm sure everyone differs), baby moving doesn't feel twitchy like I think you're describing until a bit later. With dd it was around 17-18 weeks when I could feel individual kicks and they felt like quick twitches to me. For me, the very early movement feels like extremely light brushes or tickles. Kind of like a butterfly is ever so lightly fluttering its wings against the inside of your uterus. Does that describe what you felt a bit? If so, I'm going to say it was totally baby. I think I was thrown off by the word "twitch." :haha: Even if it is twitchy, that's not to say it's not baby, it's just not what I've experienced early on. I started feeling the light flutters with dd right at 14 weeks. With this one it started right at 12 (which has surprised the crap out me!).

aww readytomum I really hope you feel better soon! xx its good you are sleeping though :) x

I'm not sure about saving it up for birth.. mine seemed to store theirs up for the many years after I gave birth lol. They are crazies! xx

movement the first time I felt it was like a poke, but everyone is different xx

LittleSpy, it was def a twitch feeling! And not very light. Must have been some growing twitches :haha: ... or the baby decided that martial arts is its thing ahahah. If that's the case, i'll look like Bella from Twighlight in the months to come :rofl:

The norm is from 16-20 weeks anyways, so I'll just write if off as random "non-baby" related lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->