April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Maybe you're just growing the strongest baby ever. If that's the case, I wish you much luck in 3rd tri. :winkwink:

I saw that post lily lol.. Yeh this is day 3 with the shits now, last week I had a stinking cold.. I'm trying to get better now though because I just got my NT appointment through for next week :D :D :D so excited, I hope little bean is ok in there! it's always nerve wreaking waiting to see baby move and babies hb to know everything is going well but now we get our downs test too.
Oh NO!!! So sorry! I had them with that darn stomach bug I had last week. Now I'm freaking constipated like you wouldn't believe & freaking have a hemroid as of this morning! WTH.

I sure hope you get to feeling better soon.

My boss was out yesterday saying he thinks he has a cold. Then this am, he called saying he feels much better & will most likely come to the office today. I straight told him if he comes up here & I catch what he had I wouldn't hesitate a second from choking the life right out of him. He kinda laughed & I interupted his laughing & told him I was serious, I'm pregnant & if I catch that crap there isn't anything I can take & I will blow my nose on his shirt for paybacks.... lmao.... I think he got the message!!!!

Best part about my job. I can tell my boss exactly what I think.

Thank you maybesoon.. this is day 3 my oh had it for about 5 days but he was allowed imodium :(

hope you dont catch your bosses cold!! I get colds all the time off my kids at points in the year and usually I can carry on functioning with one but while being pregnant this cold knocked me out for about a week :( xxx

Hi all, whoa lots happening today!!

Ngodshands let us know how you get on at your OB.

So my dh spent all Sunday building a pen for the dogs as the pup is a terror at the minute. It borders the fence to the vegetable patch and he asked me "do you think he could squeeze out there?" I was all "don't be stupid...look at the size of him!"

Yeah I was wrong. Got him and he was on the back step staring at me. I locked him in and watched him wriggle (what must have been somewhat painfully as his hips looked dislocated for part of it) out of the pen. No idea what we are going to do with this one!!

Haha, doggylover. It's amazing what dogs can get in/out of! I bought a little fence years ago to put around my fruit/veggie garden. Come out a few days later and one of the smaller dogs was in the garden eating all of my strawberries! :dohh: That little bugger isn't with us anymore so I put the fence around my garden again this year, and lo and behold, my 50 pound mutt managed to squeeze through it! I have NO idea how she managed. She sure had a hard time getting back out to run away from me after I caught her in it! :rofl:

Hi all, whoa lots happening today!!

Ngodshands let us know how you get on at your OB.

So my dh spent all Sunday building a pen for the dogs as the pup is a terror at the minute. It borders the fence to the vegetable patch and he asked me "do you think he could squeeze out there?" I was all "don't be stupid...look at the size of him!"

Yeah I was wrong. Got him and he was on the back step staring at me. I locked him in and watched him wriggle (what must have been somewhat painfully as his hips looked dislocated for part of it) out of the pen. No idea what we are going to do with this one!!

Dogs are determind creatures! We used to have a german shepherd dog, and we had a chain-link dog pen we had built previously for our lab. Well the shepherd would jump over it. So we put a roof on it. Then she managed to dig under it. So we had to lay some concrete under the fencing. You'd think after all that she'd have been trapped. (Mind you, we never left her in there for very long, so it's not like she was being punished in there. There was a nice dog house too with shade.)

But OH NO. She actually *chewed through* the chain-link fence so she could sit on the deck and wait for us. That dog had serious neruotic issues. She didn't want to get out so she could run away or cause trouble, she just wanted to know where we had gone. It got to the point that we couldn't leave her outside unattended.

I'm sure your dog won't be as crazy dogglover, but I know how tough it can be to have a misbehaving pup! Sadly our pup grew to be over 100lbs of horse and was still a misbehaving pup! But she sure was cute. :winkwink:

:haha: at both your stories! What are our dogs like?! Obviously our pup kind of fell out of the fence, into the mesh fence which surrounds our veggie patch as it was demolished in a distinctly puppy shape!

He's actually a great wee thing, he's just the naughtiest pup I've ever owned (out of 7!). My last pup was sooo well behaved (he's almost 3 now and just permanently sleeps. He's a 90lb Labrador who is the softest boy!) I think it's just the shock of a naughty one now!!

My cloth nappies arrived :happydance: they aren't as soft as I'd really like, but since they are preloved I'm very happy with them! In great shape! I'll get some new ones too, but these will make a great base to my cloth stash!

thank you girls for all the prayers...my baby is still jumpin around...the bleeding has stopped but there are blood clots now...

Thank you maybesoon.. this is day 3 my oh had it for about 5 days but he was allowed imodium :(

hope you dont catch your bosses cold!! I get colds all the time off my kids at points in the year and usually I can carry on functioning with one but while being pregnant this cold knocked me out for about a week :( xxx

uk, I totally feel for you :( I've had the shits since I ate pizza hut 3 nights ago. Even water is going right through me. And I have to keep on drinking to avoid dehydration! Here's hoping our bums dry up today ;)

thank you girls for all the prayers...my baby is still jumpin around...the bleeding has stopped but there are blood clots now...
So happy to hear your LO is ok! That's great news!

So what have they said about the clots? Are you still on bedrest?

Hope you are doing ok. Thinking about you. :hugs:

Hi ladies!! I am totally having a bitch fest today and i know it! Thought my moodiness would have gooten better but hell no! Maybe it just because everyone irrates me with this pregnancy with the oh wow your how far along and shitty comments like that. People can really piss me off!

Finally took a pic of my bump that suddenly appeared on Sunday.

Attachments

• Baby Bump 10-3-12. at 10w5d.jpg
    Baby Bump 10-3-12. at 10w5d.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 11
Oh dear soph77 that happened to me when I had dominoes last year. I think it was food poisoning i hope thats not your case though i hope you feel better very soon. I felt dehydrated earlier so ive upped my water intake.

n gods hands.. glad baby is okay.. are the blood clots a problem or will they go away over time? X

maybesoon that is a cute bump xx

Insomnia I feel like I am going crazy!!!!! I have suffered for years and years.....having been prescribed long term medication since 2009. It is not a sleeping med, but for something else (depression) which cause drowsiness. Since finding out I was pregnant, weaned off and have been medication free for five weeks...... I can't cope, I see every hour on the clock it is like torture, as I am sooooo tired. I am going back to my docs, but scared he won't prescribe me anything else because I am pregnant! I am going to work each day but don't know how much longer I can keep it up... Scared to go to bed each night, because I know I wont sleep?! Does anyone know anything safe I can use during prenancy???? Or experiencing a similar thing????

Insomnia I feel like I am going crazy!!!!! I have suffered for years and years.....having been prescribed long term medication since 2009. It is not a sleeping med, but for something else (depression) which cause drowsiness. Since finding out I was pregnant, weaned off and have been medication free for five weeks...... I can't cope, I see every hour on the clock it is like torture, as I am sooooo tired. I am going back to my docs, but scared he won't prescribe me anything else because I am pregnant! I am going to work each day but don't know how much longer I can keep it up... Scared to go to bed each night, because I know I wont sleep?! Does anyone know anything safe I can use during prenancy???? Or experiencing a similar thing????

I'm not sure. :nope: I know that some allergy meds are safe during pregnancy (I was suggested one by a pharmacist for a runny noise from a cold since I couldn't take cold meds!), and many of those warn that they might cause drowsiness. Maybe that could help? :flower:

Unisom is safe during pregnancy, I think. Many OBs recommend it to combat morning sickness! Ask your OB/midwife.

I also suffer from insomnia but don't usually medicate myself. I've been prescribed Ativan for it in the past but I stopped taking that last January because I didn't want to become addicted. I'm much more wakeful during pregnancy than usual, though, so I do understand that. It's awful. I'm kind of in constant zombie mode right now. But the good thing is that since I've spent the last year with a new baby, I'm kind of already used to never sleeping. :haha:

LittleSpy, it was def a twitch feeling! And not very light. Must have been some growing twitches :haha: ... or the baby decided that martial arts is its thing ahahah. If that's the case, i'll look like Bella from Twighlight in the months to come :rofl:

The norm is from 16-20 weeks anyways, so I'll just write if off as random "non-baby" related lol.

You are killing me!!!:rofl::rofl:

Momma brown sorry to hear about your crappy day. When you feel rubbish just think about the little bean wiggling round in your belly - that never fails to cheer me up!

Ngodshands glad to hear that baby is ok. Rest rest rest so those blood clots disappear soon.

Sarah sorry to hear you are suffering with no sleep.

It's Thursday! That means its almost Friday which is great! Another week almost over and another week closer to April!

Yay 12 weeks today! Omg I can't believe it, 1st tri is almost done! No longer just a little bit pregnant, but really full blown to your face pregnant haha! Can I tell people now?:yellow:

Finally took a pic of my bump that suddenly appeared on Sunday.

So cute!!! Mine looks as if I had a big dinner and ate some crisps too :haha:
I was at the chemist today to buy a body cream and I kept hinting about stretch marks but the chemist wouldn't even get a little warm, so dense :wacko: No one really thinks I'm pregnant.:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->