April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I just heard my baby's heart beat too :) 184bpm, going to upload a video on facebook in a sec xx

OMG :rofl: Another of you with Pizza Hut problems? Looks like I'm very likely to regret my decision for that to be my cheat meal this week on Saturday. But you all keep talking about it and it makes me want it (despite the fact you're all talking about it giving you the shits :dohh:). Oh well, I could use a good clearing out. :haha:

ukgirl -- I haven't tried since last Saturday, but I haven't found baby with the doppler yet either. Our lazy babes are just always sunk to the bottom, I guess. :dohh:

littlespy I found bean after 45 minutes of searching lol .. I hate to quit!! bean was right next to my artery on the right side xx Got a ideo going up in a sec on facebook it's taking ages to upload! :) Pizza hut is scrummy!! I love their cookie and ice cream desserts mmmmmmmmm sexy food!

Yey ebelle and Ukgirl a great feeling isn't it!!! I'm stalking fb candy!!

Thankyou for thoughts on creams and on my oh! Grrr men!! He has cancelled much to hi annoyance I explained that she wouldn't want to be here he just told me she is very early pregnant!! Thanks for your ideas now I just have an extremely stroppy man in the house ooooopps!!

Lol nimbec!! men huh!! they are so silly!! my OH makes fun of me when I have a cold, he says I'm overreacting, but I get up and still do all the things I need to and then he gets it and its like the end of the world lol!!! My upload is only on 40% ... oh wait 60% :D I can not wait to see it on my laptop. Really was an amazing feeling to find it :) xx

I never know if my oh is actually sick or if he's completely full of crap. It seems any time we have ANYTHING to do on the weekend, he suddenly feels ill. It drives me crazy. There is NO WAY he feels that poorly all the time, and if he does, he really needs to see a doctor. :dohh: And yes, I can have a cold and carry on as usual and when he catches the same cold, you'd think he was dying. He stays in bed ALL day and then gets up for an hour or two to complain before going to bed again. It's really annoying. It's gotten to the point lately when he tells me he feels ill I just roll my eyes (behind his back). So full of it. Especially when he starts the "oh, I'm nauseous" crap. Screw you, buddy. I've been pregnant twice in the last 20 months and never even missed a day of work because I was nauseous (And I was. Very, very nauseous).

Hahahaha so very true ladies my oh was so drunk at weekend he was being sick the whole next day (to be fair he doesn't do it often!) but anyone would have thought he was Dieing I explained that I had felt like that the last 6 weeks he laughed and said no way not possible OMG men! He is currently stropping around tidying trying to make a point that I haven't done it today - well I say carry on dear as means I'll have less to do tomorrow hahaha! I know it sounds mean but I hope it's a bug and he gets it too!! He may understand then - although probably not lol

Little spy that's very convinient lol do they think we are daft?!!

:haha: at you ladies! Y'all are giving me a much needed laugh today with your stories!!!!

Well I can say I know exactly what each of you are talking about. If only my oh could sober up long enough to live in reality for more than 5 minutes a week he might know what was actually going on in life. I still don't understand how someone who was "wanting" to have a baby with me so badly a few months ago could just no give a crap anymore now that I am. He seriously still hasn't even asked to look at the us pics from September 13. I tried to discuss baby stuff with him again the other day (in the 5 minutes we actually spoke) his reply "we have plenty of time to discuss stuff about the baby". He doesn't want to be ANY part of this. Which is fine with me. I am secretly hoping he will just go ahead & sign his rights away after our baby is born. He can't stay sober long enough to take care of a baby & I absolutely refuse to leave our baby alone with him for visitation. It completely scares the shit out of me. I have been having nightmares about it for over a week now.

Hahahaha so very true ladies my oh was so drunk at weekend he was being sick the whole next day (to be fair he doesn't do it often!) but anyone would have thought he was Dieing I explained that I had felt like that the last 6 weeks he laughed and said no way not possible OMG men! He is currently stropping around tidying trying to make a point that I haven't done it today - well I say carry on dear as means I'll have less to do tomorrow hahaha! I know it sounds mean but I hope it's a bug and he gets it too!! He may understand then - although probably not lol

You better not hope he gets it because he'll swear he has it 3 million times worse than you did. You know, because you carried on with it and didn't wallow around moaning all day. :dohh:

Lol so so so true!!!!!! I'm such a cruel woman he has even had to make his own evening meal oooooph shock horror! Tantrums when he realised there was no tuna ... He usually chucks tuna in a bowl with a bit of pasta and covers it in salad cream bleugh! But nope not tonight! Oh god will the kitchen survive?!

bahahahaha nimbec.... The kitchen will most likely survive, but for some reason I'm sure you will pay for it later when you end up being the one that has to clean up the mess.... MEN..... ugh.... Do they ever grow into adults???

Lol so so so true!!!!!! I'm such a cruel woman he has even had to make his own evening meal oooooph shock horror! Tantrums when he realised there was no tuna ... He usually chucks tuna in a bowl with a bit of pasta and covers it in salad cream bleugh! But nope not tonight! Oh god will the kitchen survive?!

Whoa yours puts tuna in?! My dh does pasta and ketchup if left alone!! To be fair he does cook for us a lot, but if its just him that's his meal! Gross!!

Your stories of you oh are making me laugh! Much needed after my boss stressed me out at work today :growlmad: as you may know I'm a teacher and my head of department is a joke. Firstly I teach twice as many classes as him, and I do all the work he should do. I don't mind, but I DO mind that he gets all the glory for it. He's 66 and so set in his ways. His social skills (with me at any rate) are non existent. We never have a conversation - he talks AT me. If I start to speak he a) ignores me and continues or b) interrupts me mid sentence and continues. We were in a field trip today (I teach geography) and I had it for an hour and a half straight. To the point where I didn't speak at all for half an hour because he isn't interested in what I say...only in what he has to say. He drives me MAD. Luckily that's our last field trip for a while since ill be on maternity, and there is talk of him retiring this year (please lord!) he's super dull...but I could forgive that if he wasn't so RUDE!!

Sorry for the rant :blush: but when I ranted it to dh, he INTERRUPTED ME to tell me his track suit bottoms weren't in his drawer! I actually yelled "I hope you are joking right now!!!"

Anyway, so your stories have made me smile!

my OH doesn't cook AT ALL!! if I haven't cooked he'll get a microwave meal or a take away.. lol.. he does like my home made egg fried rice though.. he usually smothers that in ketchup!

LOL at tracksuit bottoms... is that what your OH puts on after work? my OH has these horrid shorts he likes to wear around our flat, I call them his peado shorts lol...

Your boss sounds like a right fucktard! I would do it back to him and interrupt him! My dads gf is the same really, I passed my drivers licence last year and she come to pick me up, all I wanted to do was call my mum and tell her, but she talked at me non stop for an hour before we even left the driving school. She talks so much I actually get headaches!

No one cares about your brothers girlfriends dog having a litter, no one cares about your aunty Margaret who you have never met having gallstones removed, no one cares no one cares no one cares!!! omg people make me so angry... I can stop going on a rant these days!!

Doggylover he sounds a real arse I know the type we have plenty in the equestrian world one even said to me 'shush little lady!' omg I was sooooo angry!!!! Fx he's gone when u return from mat leave!! How long do you plan to be off?

Ukgirl yup my oh puts on old joggers or manky pajama bottoms lol

Oh and ketchup and rice YUK well mine appears moderately domesticated in that dept he's managed to do pasta an tip a packet sauce on top although he did try pre melting the cheese in the microwave pmsl!!!!

OMG, ketchup and pasta?! :sick: Ketchup and fried rice?!?! :sick: :sick:

My husband is a decent cook but he hates doing it and I hate when he does, too. It's just a stream of obscenities coming from the kitchen while he's in there and then when it's done, he complains that something is wrong with the food. :dohh: He has something negative to say about pretty much everything I cook, too (and I'm a very decent cook!). He's just extremely critical. It's not going to be perfect every time. Get over it. :growlmad: Haha, I made chicken and dumplings on Tuesday and he complained the dumplings were soggy. WHAT? They're dough soaked in liquid. How are they not going to be soggy?! :dohh: Aren't they supposed to be soggy? Have you seriously ever had an unsoggy dumpling in chicken & dumplings? :rofl: Baffling.

:rofl: at "paedo shorts"!! My dh usually puts on jammie bottoms, but they are all in the wash so he had to go tracked tonight! What sends me insane is he sleeps naked...so he changes into jammies for a few hours, and then says I'm weird for wearing jammies to bed!

at least your dads gf talks about stuff that may be mildly interesting - I got a history of the village our school is in. Which isn't enough to fill a post it let alone last an hour and a half! I tried at first to interrupt him back when I first started working there two years ago...it never worked. He just drives me up the wall. When we mark coursework we have to then cross mark each others (I check his marks and he checks mine) he always insists I change my marks by 1 or 2 (out of 100) but if I suggest the same he just says "no mine are fine". Grrr! I don't think he means to do it, he just has zero social skills. He is 66 and still lives with his mum....

OMG, ketchup and pasta?! :sick:

My husband is a decent cook but he hates doing it and I hate when he does, too. It's just a stream of obscenities coming from the kitchen while he's in there and then when it's done, he complains that something is wrong with the food. :dohh: He has something negative to say about pretty much everything I cook, too (and I'm a very decent cook!). He's just extremely critical. It's not going to be perfect every time. Get over it. :growlmad: Haha, I made chicken and dumplings on Tuesday and he complained the dumplings were soggy. WHAT? They're dough soaked in liquid. How are they not going to be soggy?! :dohh: Aren't they supposed to be soggy? Have you seriously ever had an unsoggy dumpling in chicken & dumplings? :rofl:

I HATE ketchup so it really grosses me out! Your husband sounds like me when I cook!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->