April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Tater tots:
https://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv4mBjkwsTQNWDodPaOxlb4qAsBOuYIDDPpiBV1ONDjI1whOZRMA

Little fried shredded potatoes. Mmmmmmmm.

O M G!!! Damn you! Thats what I want for dinner now!! lmao :haha:

Any of you girls got a bump pic we can have a nosy at? x

steph -- haha I'm sorry. I went through a big tot phase a few weeks ago. Bought a 5 POUND bag of them. Ate them all in two weeks. :haha: (hubby helped... a lot) So, that's out of my system now. :haha:

I'm afraid I'm about get myself in big trouble, though. I'm starving and I have to stop by the grocery store on the way home especially to get milk for dd. I have a whole list of stuff to buy. Can I stick to just the list? :shrug: I'm almost guaranteed to get some stupid munchy for the drive home. Mmmmm, like Cheez-its. :blush: I can totally fit those in my calorie allotment for the day. Such a fatty. :haha:

bwahaha LittleSpy enjoy! I was bad this week and had McDonals breakfast 2 times :dohh:

I made sure to go grocery shopping yesterday on the way home. I had no appitite for anything so I made sure to buy only healthy stuff :thumbup:

Looked in the fridge this morning and was seriously frustrated that nothing looked good to me :haha: . Now I'm dreading dinner cause its still all the same healthy stuff ugh lol

Any of you girls got a bump pic we can have a nosy at? x

I'll try to take one in the morning (if I take one now and post it, I fear someone will call EMS because I look like I am ready to go into labor :haha:)

hahaa I took one two weeks ago but I think I just look fat not pregnant. WIll start taking them more regularly now :)

Ooooh gosh I could just eat those now!!! Grrr really fancy them having been sick all day lol.

I have a bump pic but can't upload it until ivcan get on computer as won't allow from phone :(

Right night night all! Sleep well xx

So should I feel bad about this???

The oh text me saying he was going to have to get a 2nd job & see the kids less because the cable, internet & his cell phone have all been shut off today for nonpayment & he can't afford the bills.....

I have added up the amount of money he spends weekly on beer & cigarettes & it will blow your mind. He spends on average $230.00 A WEEK!!! Ummm maybe if you would pay your bills before drinking your money & crapping it down the toilet you wouldn't have this problem.......

I haven't responded to him. I just don't have anything nice to say to him about it. Everything I can come up with is really smartassy, rude & plain bitchy....

Oh, & he text me this from the neighbors phone.... So he apparently went next door & asked to use her phone..... seriously....

Here's my bump pic. I took it yesterday morning at 10w5d.

Attachments

• Baby Bump 10-3-12. at 10w5d.jpg
    Baby Bump 10-3-12. at 10w5d.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1
You should absolutely NOT feel bad about this - he is an adult and makes his own decisions on what to spend money on!!! I agree don't reply he's probably playing emotional games try and ignor him ((((hugs))))

Thanks nimbec. He can try to make me feel guilty all he wants. It just doesn't work anymore. It did the first week but now I'm past the hurt & I'm just plain pissed he has chosen alcohol over our baby. Hell I'm not even upset he chose the shit over me, but the fact that he chose it over our baby just plain BURNS MY ASS!!!

So to be frankly honest.... I don't really care if he & his kids have cable tv or internet. I don't care if he loses time with them... He's drinking the whole time they are with him anyway.... oh well..... It's time to grow the FUCK up & be a MAN.... Sorry for the fowl language.

maybesoon, I would not feel bad for 1 sec.!! He is a very grown man and should not rely on you to pay the bills! If he can't budget his money, thats his problem. Just think of how lucky you are to be out of the house! This goes to show you how much he was/would drain out of you. He should be taking care of you not trying to guilt you into coming back. of course your right, we all make choices, and if he chooses the booze over the baby (and his kids) then thats his problem. ugh.. rant over... sorry.. I just get very angry when men (or women) do these things.

Hope your ok :hugs:

Adorable bump btw

What a douche. Sorry but if he really gave two shits he would seiously man up and grow up!

Beautiful belly pics. I have exploded and seriously have no desire be looked at. So glad we have made it to 2nd trimester and those that are following close YAY!!

Afm still in a bitchy mood my allergies have kicked in and i find myself so boogery that i am no sute how its all fitting in my head like it is. Loving this cooler weather gives my over heated body a break from sweating lmao.

I love there was such an extended conversation about potatoes going on! You ladies make me smile. :flower: For the record, I also use ketchup on just about every potato related form. I love ketchup!

I find I've actually been craving a lot of tomato based things the last little while. I'm not sure why? :shrug: But I like tomato stuff, so it works out ok for me! lol

I would love to upload a bump photo... but I'm pretty sure it's still all bloat. :blush: Plus I've always had a bit of extra tummy to spare, so I don't have a cute little bump like the ladies who have already posted. I just look chubby. :haha:

Still battling the Sinus Infection, but I'll finally have a chance to make it to the doctors office tomorrow to get some antibiotics. I can't WAIT to get them and for them to kick in and kick the crap out of this bug. I'm so sick of being sick.

I also had another weird moment this morning where I suddenly felt an immense urge to throw up! Thankfully I was able to keep it together, because I was waiting inside at the bus terminal! This is the second time that's happened now... and both in the last week. I'm not sure what to think. I haven't really had MS up until now, could I really just be starting now at 11 weeks?!

Just wanted to stop in & say hi to everyone since I haven't been on in quite a while. Congrats to all who've made it to 2nd tri, I still have a couple weeks to go! Wondering if everyone has already fully announced their pregnancy? Our immediate family members know& my coworkers know since I work in such a dangerous environment but we haven't made the full announcement to the world yet & because of my previous mc I'm so nervous; I even feel like waiting til 2nd tri isn't safe enough. Am I crazy?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->