April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I missed one day of reading, and it took me forever to catch up!!! You girls make me laugh through all of your stories about potatoes, ketchup and our OHs/DHs.

I LOVE the pics that you ladies are posting of your scans and cute bumps! Mine looks like I am bloated as well. More so at night than the morning, but I definitely see something growing! I have an OB appointment later today. I am not sure if they will do a scan or not, but I am still very nervous. I fear that I am going to get bad news today that the baby stopped growing or something else. My DH keeps telling me to have faith and be strong, but it is just so scary. I really pray that my peanut is growing and jumping around...

ukgirl..... I couldn't agree more right now. He honestly started texting me from the neighbors phone this am saying "I believe you have said just about every hurtful thing to me that you can so I see no need for us to talk any further". My response "I feel you have done the same to me & I agree". He responds "of course you do & as always you are right." Then he proceeds to text crap about he deleted his fb account & for me to remove his name from mine (ummm dumbass it does it automatically) and that I can tell everyone my version (ummm drunkass there's only on version). My response "ummm I thought you said there was no need for us to talk any further. I am at work. Please respect the fact that I have a job to do & do not need these types of interuptions. I will be by YOUR house to get what I have left there as soon as I can get a storage building. Now, I would really appreciate it if you left me alone from this point forward so that I can try to have a healthy, safe, stress free & happy pregnancy. I realize you could care less, but I do care".... Then he texts me about a 30 minutes later "Can I buy your wii"..... I can't even respond to that stupidity!!!! My first response was "ummmm shouldn't you spend that money on the house payment so you don't get another 10 months behind and my second was..... Didn't you just tell me last night your checking account is in the negative? How the hell can you buy anything from me or anyone else???

UGH..... I have the WORST judgment EVER & I do mean EVER in men.

I am so sorry maybesoon...You really need to get away from that kind of influence right away. You should be enjoying these special moments with your pregnancy instead of stressing.:hugs:

Maybesoon... it sounds like he is getting a kick out of holding open a dialouge with you. when you reply he gets a pay off. I suggest you just dont even bother to reply. obviously he has nothing important to say.. hes just talking to you for the sake of talking to you. You were face to face with him the other day you said so why didnt you get your stuff then? Hopefully you can be finished with him soon and then you wont have to hear from him anymore xx

Chig.. im sure everything will be fine but I know exactly how you feel. i am always nervous before a scan in case its bad news. I got a doppler which is a huge relief when Im worrying... I have a baby who loves to hide though. he or she is in a different place each time I try to find them loool.. Good luck for your appointment today let us know how it goes xxx

"Can I buy your wii?"......SERIOUSLY?! Omg Maybesoon this guy is a TOOL. Your marriage is ending, he is losing his chance to ever see his baby, and THAT'S WHAT HE ASKS?! Unreal. I agree he is getting a kick from you replying so just save all his texts but no longer reply.

Interesting fact about not being able to file for divorce when pregnant. Is there a reason for that?

Ladies, beautiful scan and bump pics! I need to get a bump pic up ASAP (although not from tonight as just ate Chinese so look like I'm having triplets!!) nimbec, mentioned on fb as well...but your babies legs are immense! And make me laugh so much just poking right up!!!

Chig goodluck!!

Maybesoon what an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ukgirl i know its so funny those legs are soooo long propper dressage riding legs hehe (i'm a dressage trainer lol) he/she was sleeping like that until we woke her/him up then they were kicking around like mad - could be interesting in 3rd tri......

sorry doggylover i just called you UK! oooops confusin g going from fb to here LOL

Lol don't worry! Yep, you definitely have a little rider on your hands there! And yes...the third tri will be very interesting for you! If you aren't moving fast enough you'll be getting little boots to speed you up :haha:

awww nimbec I saw your babies legs too! it's a very clear pic! My son has curled toes still, he's 4 now, I had a tiny bump and he had long legs, the shortage of space meant his toes grow curly LOL I will take a pic and post it for you later when my daughter gets off my phone!!! xxxx

Hi girls, can I join you please :hi: I never knew these groups were here on this board!

I'm due April 25, could someone please add me to the list :flower:

Happy and healthy 9 months to all of you!!

Aitch consider yourself added and welcome to the group! We get up to all sorts here :haha: Congrats on your bean!

Welcome..

Mad house... Fun house... Its all the same :haha:

Morning ladies!! Well I'm off to work its so foggy here I hope it lifts or I won't be able to see the horses lol!!

Well I fear my sickness may be returning :( :( :( unless it's the remains of a bug I feel really iffy again today!! I thought it was meant to go by now??!

Oh yes and shock horror my partner actually appologised to me for being nasty when I was poorly!! Blimey!!! Very nice suprise.
How's everyone feeling? Hope you all have a great start to the weekend!

I probably won't be able to catch up until Tom eve so ill look forward to the catch up reading!

Morning ladies! Hope everyone is feeling ok today!

I'm getting left behind again, must make more time to keep up with everyone!

Things just ticking along with me, nausea is limited now and I've not been sick for ages, been really really exhausted tho!
Think I'm 12 weeks today, but I'm gonna wait until my proper dating/NT scan on weds before updating my official edd, its changed 3 times already lol!

Morning all. Nimbec have a good weekend, hope the sickness passes quickly. And well done oh for apologising!

Dan-o scan on weds? Very exciting! Look forward to finding out the edd.

Afm busy day today. I am telling my grandma and then have a friend and her fiancé for dinner, and telling them as well :) first people outside the family to know!

Happy weekend to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->