April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Just wanted to stop in & say hi to everyone since I haven't been on in quite a while. Congrats to all who've made it to 2nd tri, I still have a couple weeks to go! Wondering if everyone has already fully announced their pregnancy? Our immediate family members know& my coworkers know since I work in such a dangerous environment but we haven't made the full announcement to the world yet & because of my previous mc I'm so nervous; I even feel like waiting til 2nd tri isn't safe enough. Am I crazy?!

DH and I haven't even told our whole family yet. Our parents know, and we're planning to tell our siblings and grandparents this weekend. (Canadian Thanksgiving) But we haven't told anyone else yet, and we're not planning to for a while yet still. We'ed like to wait till we get our next scan before we announce it to the world which isn't going to be for a looooong time yet, since we have to wait so long.

It's up to you and your OH though what feels comfortable for you! :flower:

LMAO :happydance: you say that like calling them a Tramp (regardless of the meaning) was perfectly normal! :haha:

love it
bahahah I thought the same thing!!!! So funny! I love it!!!

:haha: I am Irish, our humour is to put people down and offend them...it shows our love for people!! Also, just to clarify it was at a fancy dress evening and the kid was in fact, dressed like a tramp (hobo meaning!!)

Mrsgreen you are not alone. I am 13 weeks and only told parents, brothers and sisters (in law). I plan to tell my granny this weekend, and one close friend as they are coming for dinner and we don't see them often. Everyone else...I don't know when we'll tell. It's the same with me, previous mc so I don't feel that I am 'safe' now I've moved past 12 weeks, still the same fear as before. We just don't feel comfortable sharing it yet.

I was actually pretty annoyed with my mum last week as she said "when a you telling your granny? I don't know whether to say something or not" to which I replied "well just say nothing. I don't want to tell her yet, and stop pressuring me into doing it" as this was the THIRD time she asked.

Good luck for the scan today Lily!! make sure they get that nub shot so we can all guess!! :D xx

Hi all i have eventually got on the computer and can upload my scan pic & bump pic!! bump is 13+4 and its mt first baby :happydance:

Not sure why the second pic is sideways i'm no good on a PC!

Attachments

• photo(10).jpg
    photo(10).jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 7
  • photo(12).jpg
    photo(12).jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 11
I'm trying to upload bean pics but its not Working he way I want I have no idea why it's sideways :( not the clearest of pics either hopefully next week the scan will be clear! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 3
It's a lovely pic kealz! Ooooh you get another next week too? Yey!! I'm not sure why they are sideways either mine do the same lol

It's a lovely pic kealz! Ooooh you get another next week too? Yey!! I'm not sure why they are sideways either mine do the same lol

Thanks nimbec yours is lovely too and soo clear lol! Very cute bump!
My bump is very prominent now! Apparently it does that with your 2nd! Yeah I have to go back on Thursday as baby was measuring small and they need to check all is going well with growth and hopefully will be able to have nt tests done too! Lil bit worried just hoping I ovulated late and that's why baby is measuring small! :( will no more on Thursday! X

Kealz and Nimbec, super cute scan pics :happydance: Nimbec, looks your baby is going to be a runner...such long legs :thumbup:

Very cute bump!!

Kealz and Nimbec, super cute scan pics :happydance: Nimbec, looks your baby is going to be a runner...such long legs :thumbup:

Very cute bump!!

I was just thinking the same thing Steph!! Such lovely long legs. Hopefully it's a girl. Wasted on boys. :haha: I do fear a little bit for your insides come a few months time though! hehe I can't wait to get my next scan and see what the little bean looks like. I love looking at everyone else's photos. :happydance:

Not sure if I uploaded right but these are 6 weeks and today 14w

Attachments

• 6w3d.JPG
    6w3d.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 14w.jpg
    14w.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 14
Hi all i have eventually got on the computer and can upload my scan pic & bump pic!! bump is 13+4 and its mt first baby :happydance:

Not sure why the second pic is sideways i'm no good on a PC!
Love the pics!!!!!

Good Luck with your scan today Lily!!!!

AFM.... DH & I are completely OVER. I will be filing for divorce after LO is born as here you can't get divorced while pregnant. I tried speaking with him yesterday evening. He was drunk as usual. He to in my face, I seriously thought he was going to hit me. I even asked him if he was. He backed off, but told me he couldn't stand to even be around me. He said "You make me sick". That's fine what ever. I pretty much feel the same about him these days. Although I'm a bit upset our marriage didn't work I think I'm mostly worried about the future. I'm scared to death the Judge will grant him unsupervised visitation. And to be honest, the thought of our baby being alone with his drunkass scares the living shit out of me. I just wish he would have shown these signs before I got pregnant. I did ask him last night if he was going to fight me on custody. He never responded. This may sound completely & totally wrong & I truly hate that I feel this way, but I honestly hope & pray he either signs his rights over (it's obvious he doesn't want a thing to do with our baby) or he stays so broke from his all time love of beer that he can't afford an attorney.

Steph you look great!

maybesoon so sorry you are going through this, at this delicate time... I don't know what to say, you must take the best decisions you can for you and your LO... I can only wish you the best and we are here for you!

Good luck for the scan today Lilly!! :)

Thanks darling! It went great and here is a pic, now it looks more like a baby than before!:happydance:

Attachments

• bebinos.jpg
    bebinos.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 4
maybesoon, so sorry your dealing with this! Maybe he will be more reasonable once the baby is here? Just wait and see. I do hope (for the babys sake) that he gets his shit together. I think the drinking and the denial is pretty common in the profession, but they do a good job and coping with daily life (and therefore hiding it). On the bright side...better to see it now then once the baby is already here. At least you have time to prepare for everything. :hugs:

hey girls just wanted ask has anyone else bought the gender prediction kit the IntelliGender? I did one this morning and it says I am having a boy...but it also says its not 100% accurate. just wondering if anyone else got one..

Steph those pics are super cute

lily such a gorgeous baby scan pic

maybesoon your ex is an absolute arsehole

and ingodshands.. i seen them online on youtube and more often than not they turn out wrong but it does sound like fun lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->