April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Aitch welcome hun :flower: and congrats on your little one!

Morning ladies! Hope everyone is feeling ok today!

I'm getting left behind again, must make more time to keep up with everyone!

Things just ticking along with me, nausea is limited now and I've not been sick for ages, been really really exhausted tho!
Think I'm 12 weeks today, but I'm gonna wait until my proper dating/NT scan on weds before updating my official edd, its changed 3 times already lol!
Thank heavens the nausea is down dear Dan-o, I feel for you gals with ms... Get naps if you can!

Oh wow 3 times already, they changed your edd??? This is crazy. Good luck on weds scan and please let us know how it went!!!:winkwink:
Morning all. Nimbec have a good weekend, hope the sickness passes quickly. And well done oh for apologising!

Dan-o scan on weds? Very exciting! Look forward to finding out the edd.

Afm busy day today. I am telling my grandma and then have a friend and her fiancé for dinner, and telling them as well :) first people outside the family to know!

Happy weekend to everyone!

Yay on announcements! Was your grandma and your friends over the moon?

Yesterday after my scan I decided to tell my grandmother as well, I went to her place and told her "Hey granny you know how much I like little kids and I decided to order one from the internet, it's a cute little baby from China, you want to see a pic?" She was like :dohh: "Omg, did you really order a kid through the internet? Sure show me the pic!" And I haned her the scan pics and she started crying! Then my grandfather came in and he was overwhelmed too... aaaw they were sooo sweet, and my grandfather was the one that really touched my heart yesterday, he was genuinely happy and moved. I love my grandparents!:hugs:

DH called a few friends as well!

My only disappointment is that a few people I thought as friends are not responding to my FB announcement, but it really clears the picture for me. These are not internet "friends", but people I know irl and I've bought them dinner etc. Really sucky.:growlmad:

OMG! What a day I had yesterday...... The oh is being a complete child. He started so much drama yesterday afternoon & even used the neighbors internet to email my father. Of course that didn't sit too well with my daddy. Seriously.... I just want to knock the f*** out of him & make him grow up. I can't believe I never saw any of this coming. I'm such a freaking fool..... While sending me messages yesterday, he told me I was in "stolen possession of the baby". What the f*** does that even mean??? Then he told me around 10 times he couldn't stand me & never wanted to speak to me again.... But then kept sending me messages. I finally responded & it took 3 times of me responding "then stop contacting me". Finally around 7pm last night he stopped. Not sure if it's because his neighbors kicked him off their computer or what. I haven't heard from him today. I'm trying so hard to not be completely stressed out over his drunkass. My mom was sooooo worried yesterday about what all he was doing and how it was affecting me. I don't know. I just feel like such a dumbass. This is totally not where I saw myself at the age of 36. I feel like such a failure....

Hope you ladies have a great day.....

maybesoon -- :hugs: YOU are not a failure. HE is. Soon you'll have a gorgeous baby and he'll have just a beer gut and you'll be elated and he'll be sad and pathetic. And you will get sole custody of the child if that's what you want based on the way he's behaving now. Legal and otherwise. Don't let him scare you into thinking any different. :thumbup:

Maybesoon- holy moly. He sounds crazy! Just make sure you keep all these e-mails he is sending you. They can be used against him. I hope he leaves you alone! You're not a fool. He probably put on an act.

Ladies, I've woken up bleeding red blood this morning :(

Not sure what to do as I'm pretty sure I can't get a scan here at the weekend.

Dan o hun got to the ER!!! Omg I'm worried for you!

maybesoon, your DH sounds really nuts. Stolen possesion of a baby? say what? He is a loser. And you should think about cutting your losses!

Dan o, hope you got yourself to the hospital and everything turns out fine.

Dan-o go to A and E, they can refer you for an ultrasound I would imagine even if it is a Sunday. :hugs:

Maybesoon, yet another example of oh being a total asshole. You have not been a fool or anything like it. Don't let him bring you down.

So told my grandma and two friends last night. My grandma was happy as anything and asked if I could make this one a girl :haha: as we have 5 boys under 5 in the extended family! I said I'd see what I can do!
And our friends were so excited as well. I'm due 5 days after their wedding, and my friend said "I might cancel the honeymoon so we are around to see baby ASAP afterwards!" And her fiancé spent around 10 minutes looking at the scan pics intently! So really great, and nice to share. That said, it'll be a few weeks before we tell anyone else I think.

Oh dear Dan-o I hope everything is okay xxxxx

as for announcements my feedback was largely positive but his mum asked us if our bean was an accident, his nan asked if we thought she would be mad at us.... we didnt really understand that response because we have been together for 3 years and are engaged and have two kids in our house already. Then my nan who thinks she is a medium claimed to have known before me but still asked if it was twins and when bean was due and lastly my brother said he didnt think it was special because I already have two kids..... so im a bit bitter about that... plus ive been sick for a few weeks so I havent been visiting family and his mum has taken offense to that, and moaned because we put babys scan up before she saw it. grrrr lol xx

Wow dan o hope your ok! They should be able to Do some form of scan today if not 1st thing tomorrow! Thinking of u Hun!
Maybe soon! Your oh is a d**k, he will have no rights to your baby, he has not been a stable partner for you through ur pregnancy so far, nor will he be in the future! Keep every email, text, voicemail you can! It's all evidence of his neglect of you and the baby as well as emotional harrasment!
Aww ukgirl family can be such a pain at times! My mum pretty much said to me she wasn't as excited as she was with my first and basically implied Paige will always be her favourite grandchild! I was like wow bitch much?

Sorry if I've missed anyone! As for me, went to morrisons to get a joint of beef and all the smells made me violently sick! Did the walk of shame out the shop lol! And oh is pissing me off big time! He has a brain yet he refuses to use it and stressing me out! Then coz I'm emotional too I had a go and he was like If u stop nagging me maybe I'd listen! Argggghh! Sorry rant over! Hope everyone is good xxx

aww kealz!! nooooo did you actually puke in the shop??? lol xx
Your oh is a typical guy it seems, they hate to be told twice but dont act the first time you say something! Mine is the same when it comes to cleaning the bathroom! :p xx

Thanks ladies. I'm just resting as much as possible and will call EPU first thing to get a scan. I know they won't be able to scan me today, I've been on the weekend before with previous mc's and they always check my cervix, take bloods and book me in for a scan on Monday morning. Waste of time really!

It's not got any worse, but I passed a small stringy clot thing and have a little cramp.

I've listened in on my Doppler a couple of times tho, and can hear the heartbeat clearly plus movements, thank goodness.

It was all going so well too!

dont give up hope dan-o it still is going well. the bleeding is hopefully from the cervix, like you said you heard the heartbeat and that is a brilliant sign :hugs:

dan-o -- :hugs: Sounds like everything is going to be fine! So reassuring that you can hear the heartbeat. Even with bleeding, the odds are WAY in your favor at this point in pregnancy (96% chance of a healthy pregnancy continuing despite bleeding if you've seen the heartbeat and are over 9 weeks along according to one website I visited when I started bleeding last month).

Dan-o I can only echo what the others said - the fact that you have the heartbeat is wonderful, so fingers crossed this is just a minor incident.

Thanks littlespy, you were the first person I thought of when I saw the blood. I figured if everything is just fine with you, then there's no reason why it can't be with me as well.. iykwim! :hugs:

It's pretty much stopped again since I passed a clot earlier, fingers crossed! Did yours do this stop-start thing? There was quite a lot this morning when I woke, but less through the day.

Ps. Thanks for all the positive vibes ladies! It means a lot! :hugs:
I have a feeling everything will be fine, all my losses have been early and the bleeding progressive (aside from the molar which was d+c at 12w) so that's encouraging in itself as this isn't following the same pattern as anything I've had before!

Thanks littlespy, you were the first person I thought of when I saw the blood. I figured if everything is just fine with you, then there's no reason why it can't be with me as well.. iykwim! :hugs:

It's pretty much stopped again since I passed a clot earlier, fingers crossed! Did yours do this stop-start thing? There was quite a lot this morning when I woke, but less through the day.

Ugh, yes. It did the stop and start again thing for 12 days. As soon as I was so sure it had stopped for good, it'd be back with a vengeance the next time I went to the bathroom. :dohh:

My u/s tech found what she called a "non-threatening subchorionic hemorrhage" in my uterine lining so my OB said the bleeding could either be from that, or it could just be from my cervix. Then she went on to say that it could stop in a day or I could bleed/spot for weeks but I shouldn't be concerned unless I was having significant cramping and a blood flow like heavy period. They didn't check again at my last u/s because I hadn't bled for a week at that point. Oh, and I was on a sex ban and told to take it easy (no exercise and no lifting anything heavier than 20 pounds except for dd - and the doc said that only because dd is just barely over 20lbs) for at least a week after the last bit of spotting.

And mine also loved changing colors. :dohh: pinkish/orangish, bright red, dark red, dark brown, light brown. As soon as I got used to seeing one color, it'd change. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->