April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Sorry to hear you've been having a tough time sweetangel, I hope you start to feel better now.

Kristyrich, wonderful scan pic, so cute.. And so clear!!

I've got mine in a few hours, should be getting a pic to post this time!

Sorry to hear you've been having a tough time sweetangel, I hope you start to feel better now.

Kristyrich, wonderful scan pic, so cute.. And so clear!!

I've got mine in a few hours, should be getting a pic to post this time!

Yay! Hope all goes well. Can't wait to see a pic!! :)

Sweet angel sorry to hear you've been so poorly. I hope ou are starting to feel better and your next scan goes well, keep us updated.

Kristy your scan pic is wonderful! Congrats!!

Dan-o good luck today!!!

Afm, feel horrible :( last night I felt sick (not ms, like stomach bug sick) and this morning I feel the same. I wish I would start throwing up so I would have an excuse to phone in sick to work lol.

Good morning everyone.

Dan-o good luck for the scan today, I hope it shows a decrease in the blood. Can not wait to see your pic!!

Sweetangel - ouchies!! That sounds horrendous! I had a bladder infection a few weeks ago and that was painful enough, I could not imagine a full kidney infection! Glad the drugs are working and you are feeling better now xxx

Love all the scan pics going up, if you missed mine of facebook yesterday here is mine,

[url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/76341089@N03/8073342097/][img]https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8038/8073342097_80f8c440b9.jpg[/url] 57478_10151073856272555_381749592_o by Diamond449, on Flickr[/IMG]

Doggylover - I hope you feel better soon, stomach viruses and pregnancy dont mix well, I'm on day 9 with mine lol. Hopefully it will pass quickly xx

AFM- I have my flu jab in an hour and a half, I'm not sure if I'm actually going to be able to have it done though, as I'm still suffering with the stomach virus. Hopefully it will all be ok and I can get it over with.

Is anyone suffering with anxiety? I have GAD and normally I can keep it under control but lately I don't want to go anywhere or do anything without OH with me and when I do go alone I feel anxious, even on the school run :/ I wonder if hormones can affect it, I felt a bit the same when I was pregnant with my son. I feel a bit depressed too, mainly because I'm scared that my new MIL is going to be like my old MIL and completely take over from me. She reposted my scan pic yesterday and called our baby baby Tilly, which is their family last name, I haven't decided if baby will share both our last names or just his name yet. It's such a small thing but if you knew my ex MIL you would understand, she was literally monster in law! She used to pretend to be my DD's mum and call herself mummy to DD, she wouldn't let me feed her and she would grab her up before I could get to her when she cried. She used to tell me I was always doing things wrong. I'm terrified of another battle with the MIL lol.. my new MIL is lovely so I know I'm being silly. It's just stressing me out :/

I'm curious if anyone is having the same problem drinking water as I do. Before the whole morning sickness crap, I drank at least 1 ltr to 1.5 ltr of water a day. Eversince first tri, I've been finding it hard to drink water or any liquids for that matter.

Although ms has stopped for me, I still find it a struggle to take in liquids and so I find myself extremely dehydrated, with my lips cracking and peeling. Any recommendations if you are facing the same issues as me?

Glad to see everyone's scans and bump pics btw. I need to get brave enough to start posting bump pics. I look like I'm 6 mths preggers in them when I'm only 4 mths, so I havent been brave enough to post them!

Morning everyone!!

Ebelle I'm exactly the same!!! Really struggling to drink - I've been eating a few ice pops to get liquid in & also some hot choc with milk (I don't drink milk otherwise) but I'm really struggling and as u say lips are cracked so if you find anything please let me know!

Ukgirl good luck with the jab :S I think it's totally understandable feeling how you do with all the hell you had with last MIL hopefully she just assumed and didn't think?? I've had that with mine too!! Grrr also people feel the need to touch my bump Grrrrr it's my bump so HANDS OFF sorry rant over ;)

Doggylover hope you feel better soon there is def a bug going around hope you don't have it!! Did you go to work?

My clients have cancelled today a welcome day off I have lots if niggly pains low down today I hope it's just stretching in assuming its all normal?

Hope your all ok!!

Dano good luck I hope it's good news at the scan today and bleeding is less .

Morning ladies! Hope everyone is doing well! Beautiful scan pics! So excited to see my bean again tomorrow just hope all is well with its growth! I bought some fresh orange juice yesterday.... Big mistake! My toilet has never been so violated! All I can drink is ice cold water! And so much of it too, I was never a water drinker before pregnancy! Booked my flu jab, for the 7th nov! Only coz I asked though otherwise I wouldn't have known I'm supposed to have one due to my crap midwife! So today I'm going to take my lo to see my nan! I haven't seen her since my grandad passed away in may... It's all very bitter and confusing... Basically my nan and grandad have not been together since I was born! She remarried, and I know thu still loved each other deep down but you made your choice sort of thing.... My dad and aunt have not spoken since the funeral as she is the only one grieving (can you sense my sarcasm) and his house is still how it was when he first went into hospital, in APRIL! And she won't give dad a key! And nan took over the funeral! Arggggh! I just really don't want to see her right now and I know that sounds awful, but she is not doing so well and I don't want my lo to miss out so I'm gonna have to note my lip and deal..... Sorry rant over now! Good luck uk girl with it flu jab! I am dreading it lol! X

ebelle - I hate water too, I can only drink it if it's ice cold or mixed with juice. I have cracked dry lips too but that is mainly because I'm so busy running around after my 2 kids that I forget to drink. I need to remember better. post the bump pics!!!! :) xxx

So I told the doctor that I had been poorly etc etc and he said I should still have the jab and gave it to me, honestly I don't know what all the fuss was about in the first place. I heard so many horror stories and worked myself up that when I got there I was actually scared, but it was over in seconds and I felt nothing, my arm is fine too. He wouldn't give me a sticker though :( lol.

kealz your family sounds a lot like mine, I think it is good that you are going anyway for LO's sake. Hope it all goes okay there xxx

nimbec - I know how you feel with the bump touching, I'm ok if people ask me but it's people who just come up and put their hands on me. I feel weird about it lol... I got a t-shirt from newlook that says hands off the bump!! hopefully that helps :p xx

ukgirl - I have a history of anxiety and have even been prescribed Ativan in the past but lately I feel less anxious. Especially less anxious socially and professionally. Somehow I've gained a load of confidence at work lately. :shrug:

ebelle -- no problesm drinking water here. I keep a cup of it near me at all times. I've been drinking about a gallon (close to 4 liters!) a day lately because I'm just so thirsty and water is almost all that I drink because I'm off soda with this pregnancy for some reason (not complaining). Speaking of it, I'm so thirsty right now!

Back from my NT scan!!

Baby was being a right little monkey, the songrapher had a terrible time trying to measure the nuchal fold! Our pics aren't great as a result, as she was really struggling to get a profile! She felt sorry for us and gave us two pics for the price of one though as they were so poor lol :dohh: :haha: Baby has its hand in it's mouth on the first one. NT measurement looked small from what she managed to measure, approx 1.4mm.

One thing was got a very clear view of was the potty area, the sonographer said she would be very surpised if this isn't another boy, but to wait until the next scan to have a better look!

The internal bleed was also very clear to see on this scan, it actually seems to have got smaller, but a little thicker, so it's not threatening so much of the sac (it covered 50% last time and only 30% this time)
They said to expect brown blood from now on, but any more red flow and I have to go back for a check up. Fingers crossed!

My EDD has also changed yet again (this is the final one!) I'm now due on the 18th.. officially lol :p

Attachments

• image0-001.jpg
    image0-001.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 9
  • image0-002.jpg
    image0-002.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 10
Omg dan-o cuuuuute pics!! Glad the bleeding is decreasing too! Welldone xxx

littlespy.. i guess it could be just because Im poorly its throwing me off balance a bit. Good to hear your anxiety has decreased! Xx

YAY Dan-O! Pics you got look great. So happy the bleed has gone down.

Woohooo dano!!! Love the pics they are great!

I don't have a problem drinking fluids, my problem is finding something that quinches my thirst. Seems no matter what I drink I'm still thirsty. It's driving me completely mad.

Sweet angel.... sorry you aren't feeling well... Hope you get better soon.

doggylover, hope you don't have that horrid bug going around that I had a couple of weeks ago! Hope you feel better soon!!!

Hope I didn't leave anyone out. Good Luck to anyone getting a scan today!

AFM... Well everything is about the same. I didn't hear from the baby daddy at all yesterday. Don't know what that means other than he didn't text me causing more stress than he's already caused. I have my next scan on Monday. I will be 12w3d but I don't think he will be there for it. I'm sure he has forgotten all about it by now. I honestly can't say if that breaks my heart even more or if it take some stress off by knowing I don't have to see him. I never knew it was possible to love & hate someone so much all at the same time.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Thanks ladies, I was so pleased that the bleed hadn't got bigger and baby was alive and kicking, that I didn't care really about the blurry pics anyway lol! Still nice to have a momento tho :)

Maybesoon, I'm sorry sweetie, it must be horrid going through all this emotional turmoil.

Doggy lover, please take it easy while you are poorly hun, hope its a short one and you are back to your normal self ASAP!

Littlespy, I'm with you on the drinking! I must go to the loo evey half an hour as I'm drinking so much water! :dohh:

Dan-O- i think your scan pics are fabulous!! We had issues with getting nuchal measurement too. ours was 1.5mm... is that good?

Well for the last four days i have had brown spotting in cm. :( I mentioned it to the midwife this morning and she was concerned so I had an emergency appt with my gp. She did an internal exam and said cervix is shut tight- thank god. She can explain bleeding but recommended best rest for next couple days to see if it settles down. if it doesnt she will refer me for a scan. i think bubs is okay as no cramps. just wonder what bleeding is.

xx

Nimbec - Nobody has tried to touch my bump yet really. My mum kissed it last week which I thought was odd. I'm OK with family touching (I was all over my SIL!) but outside that, no thanks! Hands to yourself please! I've decided if anyone outside family does touch it (without asking) i am going to lean over and touch their belly right back!

Kealz sorry to hear about your OJ incident! Sorry about your family issues. Families are such a tricky business sometimes.

ebelle in terms of drinking, I am really into fizzy drinks at the minute, which is terrible. Appletiser, Fanta anything with fizz really quenches my thirst. I've been limiting as obviously they are all massively sugary, but it makes me feel better to drink something I actually WANT as well as all the water.

Dan-o GREAT news!! Super pics, and wonderful news on the baby front and the decreased bleed size front. I'm sure it's still scary, but at least you know you can go back at any time to them.

I'm feeling much better - but I ALWAYS feel better at work (which is ridiculous) I think because I'm busy and don't have time to dwell on feeling bad. The test will be when I get home later on...

Dan-O- i think your scan pics are fabulous!! We had issues with getting nuchal measurement too. ours was 1.5mm... is that good?

Well for the last four days i have had brown spotting in cm. :( I mentioned it to the midwife this morning and she was concerned so I had an emergency appt with my gp. She did an internal exam and said cervix is shut tight- thank god. She can explain bleeding but recommended best rest for next couple days to see if it settles down. if it doesnt she will refer me for a scan. i think bubs is okay as no cramps. just wonder what bleeding is.

xx

Yep 1.5 sounds great!

Sorry you've been having spotting, brown is a good sign that its old blood rather than a fresh bleed tho. Fingers crossed it settles now, deffo a good idea to take it easy!

maybesoon - I hope he gets to the scan hun. hugs xx

Doggylover - I have been craving orange fanta and pepsi, trying so hard not to drink it though. Hopefully you're tummy thing is all better now and it doesn't come back at home!! xxx

TeAmo - good that it isn't coming from inside the cervix. Hopefully it stops soon brown blood is old blood I was told so hopefully its over soon xxx

forgot to ask... Did everyone find out their NT test results on the day of their scan?? We were told that we have to wait 3 days if it's bad news and a week if everything is okay... so if we don't hear before the weekend everything should be fine, but it seems like everyone else got their results on the day :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->