April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Moved TeAmo :)

Ugh if my speech gets worse I'll be useless in the classroom! Well...more useless :haha:

Just noticed you moved mine too, thanks hun! X

ok ladies..... Since all the crap going on with the oh & all I have a delima.... The next appointment with a scan is Monday afternoon.... The oh was at the appoiment with me in September when we set this appointment. However, he hasn't said a word about it at all since that day and I'm almost certain he has totally forgotten & we are the last thing on his mind. I think he may have put the appointment in his phone but don't know. I'm stuck on the fence about whether to send him an email and text as a reminder if he wants to be there or if I just want to leave it alone as it will be less stressful (I think) for me if he's not there. I just don't know.... Any suggestions/comments???

Just a quicki as i'm trying to get a bat out of our house its in the bllody kitchen STRESSSSSSS!!!!

Doggylover please can u move me to 2nd april :) thanks

Maybesoon its a tough one i'd be tempted to go alone he has said he wants nothing to do with it.....(((HUGS)))))

nimbec.... He's not said he doesn't anything to do with the baby. He just hasn't wanted anything to do with talking about it at all.... He did say at the last appointment that he wanted to be at every appointment. But that was before he told me to leave and all hell broke loose.

Honestly, part of me hopes that if I leave the door open & keep him informed then he will see what he is missing out on & sober up & be the man I fell in love with..... But then part of me is afraid I'm just setting myself up for a HUGE disappointment.

I just honestly don't know what I'm doing & I'm afraid that I'm going to make a bad choice & ruin any chance (if there is any for the future) of us being a family.

maybesoon, I say tell him he is welcome to come, in the hopes that when he sees baby it becomes more real and he steps it up! But if you want to go alone, no one would blame you after the way he has behaved xx

I have baby brain too! I put margarine in the cupboard and my phone in the fridge the other day lol

my arm is sore now :( I spoke too soon lol xx

I'm going to send him a text & an email in hopes that he's able to get one of them and remind him. That way.... If he wants to come he can & if he doesn't well he doesn't. Thank you ladies for your input. I really really appreciate it.

Maybesoon, you need to do what makes you feel best.

I would be torn...afterall, you were both there to set the appointment. Why should he not remember on his own? Not like he is there to remind you. But then again, I guess men don't think like that :growlmad:

I really hope that he comes around for you! Makes all the changes and turns back into the man you love! All this stress is not fair to you :hugs:

Maybe, I would give him the opportunity if it was me, it's up to him if he wants to step up then. Good luck whatever you decide hun :hugs:

As for me, no more bleeding overnight. Hoping this pesky hematoma is clotting up nicely now. Had a listen in the Doppler for reassurance this morning and baby was having a good old swipe at the Doppler lol. It's certainly a lively one :haha:

And I'm 13 weeks today! Wow... it's flying by now!

Maybesoon I would definitely give him the opportunity, for two reasons.
1) if he comes and sees baby as a 'real' looking baby he may be booted into action
2) if things stay bad and you do end up going down divorce route, you have the evidence to say "hey I tried to get him involved in baby's life and he wasn't ingested"

Nimbec, moved :) also...a bat?! Did you get it out?!

Yay dan-o so glad the bleeding is slowing down and stopping!
I got my doppler out last night and everytime I picked up the heartbeat baby ran away! Naughty one I have :)

yay for 13 weeks!

I cant believe in 3 weeks I have my 16 week appointment! Its beginning to fly by now eeeeeek!!

Hope you all have a good day! My arm looks like a muscle man arm and cant lift it higher than 20 degrees lol xx

Ugh candy the flu jab had my arm really sore for about 4 days so I know how you feel!

no doggylover! I thought I was only in for a day or 2 of pain!! My kids keep hitting it :(

My daughter thinks she is a ninja and keeps popping up out of nowhere scaring me!! haha she's a nutter!

Have you heard they are introducing a flu vaccination for all children age 2 and over in 2014? It's a nasal one tho, so no sore arms lol x

Hi ladies,
Hope everyone is doing well. Had my NT scan today at 13 weeks and baby is measuring perfectly with a heartrate of 148bpm. Was so lovely to see. He/she is such a wriggly worm. Just would not stay still an would keep flipping and rolling so its back was to us. Very cute...

I'm predicting a team blue for you! That long back of the head to the nice smooth forehead to nose, all boy! I've found that girls are very pointy! Sharp foreheads and sharp chins. The angle of the dangle seems boy too :). I am hoping you're doing we'll either way!

Hi, yes I'm doing well thankyou. :) Hope you are doing well too! I'm thinking a boy also. Ive thought that from the start mainly due to how little ms I had and that was the same with my son. With my girls it was horrible all day nine month sickness, lol. I'm not very good at predicting gender from scans but still think you might be right. :) Not long till we can find out.

I'm a little annoyed with Oh at the moment as I want to share my exciting news with all my friends but can't untill he tells his mother. But he won't!! Everyday I have asked him if I can send the scan pic or if he can ring and tell her ( she lives 7 hrs away) its becoming very irritating. If he doesn't soon I'll just announce anyway. Otherwise the way things are going I will have had the baby before they know. haha

dan-o love the scan pics!! Very cute!

liams_mom like I said in above post hopeless at gender guessing with scan but going off what you said I think you might be having a girl!! Lovely pic!

I didnt know that dan-o, its a good idea though! my kids pick up all the bugs from school and bring them home :( xx

no doggylover! I thought I was only in for a day or 2 of pain!! My kids keep hitting it :(

My daughter thinks she is a ninja and keeps popping up out of nowhere scaring me!! haha she's a nutter!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think everyone should get/be offered the flu vaccine. Yeah, it would be expensive, but when you think of the impact on the economy of people who don't get it getting sick and taking time off work, I would say it all evens out!

Kristy, are you close to your MIL? Could you phone and tell her?

why wont he tell her Kristy? xx

Doggylover, I agree! the flu is the longest bug I know of, 2 weeks of down time. I honestly hope it's true that my kids can get the flu jab from next year, we get it free on the NHS, it would stop so many people getting sick.

Definitely. I know a lot of people won't get it though. At my Drs surgery they invite 5000 people to get it all on the one day, because they know that less than 1/5 of them will show up. My dad and I were beating the door down to get ours!!!!! Not only do I love a freebie (even if it's an injection!) I have no desire to spend two weeks feeling awful, when I'm only out of the first tri!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->