April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I was told if its high risk I'll hear within 2 days, if not ill get a letter in a couple of weeks.
Kinda expecting my hcg to come back as elevated, as it was high at 6 weeks, but we will see.

forgot to ask... Did everyone find out their NT test results on the day of their scan?? We were told that we have to wait 3 days if it's bad news and a week if everything is okay... so if we don't hear before the weekend everything should be fine, but it seems like everyone else got their results on the day :/

My NT scan was 2 weeks ago and I still havnt heard anything. All the US tech said was that everything looked normal and that they needed to combine these results with the blood results (taken that day). Since I have not heard anything, I assume its all ok. I'll ask at my next appointment (on the 22nd).

Hi ladies,
Hope everyone is doing well. Had my NT scan today at 13 weeks and baby is measuring perfectly with a heartrate of 148bpm. Was so lovely to see. He/she is such a wriggly worm. Just would not stay still an would keep flipping and rolling so its back was to us. Very cute...

I'm predicting a team blue for you! That long back of the head to the nice smooth forehead to nose, all boy! I've found that girls are very pointy! Sharp foreheads and sharp chins. The angle of the dangle seems boy too :). I am hoping you're doing we'll either way!

So I came home, opened the door and the smell of our house made me sprint out the back to let the dogs out and get some fresh air. I then promptly threw up over the back fence. The cows looked very startled.

This is all dh's fault. Lets just say he got tomatoes to make chutney....FOUR WEEKS AGO.

But other than that (definitely pregnancy related) I am now feeling fine!

Ok ladies, here is my actual NT scan. The baby's measurements are obviously fine, blood work is fabulous (Thank the stars!). HR was 177 and tech's predicting Team Pink. I can't wait to find out. This baby looks so much different than Liam's 12 week NT shot. His head was big and smooth, this one is pointy! I need to go someplace where I can get some good guesses!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/cleveraccident/baby2NT_zps9aa63f19.jpg

Hey Ladies,

I had my 12 week scan today and my dates have changed again im now due on 22nd April :thumbup:

Congrats smanderson!

I have changed due dates as I've seen them, if you check yours out on the front page and let me know if its correct or not :)

Congrats smanderson!

I have changed due dates as I've seen them, if you check yours out on the front page and let me know if its correct or not :)

Thanks Doggylover, super excited as they moved me back as my 6 week scan so my due date is now 22nd i think you have me under 23rd xx

:dohh: I actually moved it when I first read your message but I must have moved it to the wrong place! Baby brain!! :haha:

Thanks Doggylover, i have had baby brain too this week - its driving me nuts lol :haha:

I have been awful! I almost took a dish out of the oven bare handed earlier!!!

You're welcome candy :)

I'm excited to start adding pink and blue beside people's names!!!

I have been awful! I almost took a dish out of the oven bare handed earlier!!!

You're welcome candy :)

I'm excited to start adding pink and blue beside people's names!!!

ohh noo thats not good bless you :flower: i totally forgot my notes for the scan and just seem to garble words and generally fail to make any sense LOL i kept asking DH if he was having soup when we went out for a meal last night and i was really after if he was having a starter (i wanted soup haha :haha:)

Cool scan! I can't wait to find out what we are having. if you want nub guesses go on in-gender.com they are experts at guessing! got me right last time and they've guessed girl this time so we shall see.

Im resting up on throw sofa now. I've got cramps so hoping its from the internal exam...totally unexpected btw. shock!!

Xx

TeAmo I bet that was a surprise! I didn't realise that they did internal exams at regular appointments! I'm sure that's what the cramping is, although I still get the odd cramp which I think is just me stretching?

Smanderson my words are ridiculous. And as a teacher I need them to make sense! I spend half my day saying "hold on...that didn't sound right...molor the cap? No no, colour the map!" Etc!

TeAmo I bet that was a surprise! I didn't realise that they did internal exams at regular appointments! I'm sure that's what the cramping is, although I still get the odd cramp which I think is just me stretching?

Smanderson my words are ridiculous. And as a teacher I need them to make sense! I spend half my day saying "hold on...that didn't sound right...molor the cap? No no, colour the map!" Etc!

Hee hee too funny :rofl: glad to know im not alone :thumbup: im thinking its only going to get worse from here though DOH!! Ohh well at least we have a good excuse :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->