April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Thats why some illnesses which were wiped out years ago are coming back. Because parents believe all this conspiracy crap with vaccines and sadly its the same with the flu jab. I personally think if you are entitled to a vaccine you should defo get it. I think we have a flu jab shortage here at the moment so I was lucky to get mine.. xx

TeAmo I bet that was a surprise! I didn't realise that they did internal exams at regular appointments! I'm sure that's what the cramping is, although I still get the odd cramp which I think is just me stretching?

Smanderson my words are ridiculous. And as a teacher I need them to make sense! I spend half my day saying "hold on...that didn't sound right...molor the cap? No no, colour the map!" Etc!

it wasnt a regular appointment. It was an emergency one where the gp asked me to come in to investigate the bleeding i was having hun.

:shrug:

OOOOH Helloooooooooooooooooooo 2nd trimester! x

Thats why some illnesses which were wiped out years ago are coming back. Because parents believe all this conspiracy crap with vaccines and sadly its the same with the flu jab. I personally think if you are entitled to a vaccine you should defo get it. I think we have a flu jab shortage here at the moment so I was lucky to get mine.. xx

Ha! 1st world problems! When I hear those privileged wealthy pseudo hippies that have the luxury to live they way they do because of their trust fund and try to force their "theories" to everyone I get soooo mad.:growlmad:

We have a large number of immigrants from all over the world and most of them come from countries with NO vaccination and NO health care, carriers of all kinds of old forgotten illnesses we (fortunate ones) in the 1st world think are extinct... I would be incredibly stupid NOT to vaccinate my child when I know that those illnesses are on the rise. :shrug: I had all my vaccines as a child, so did my sis and most of the kids I know with intelligent and responsible parents, all are fine in our health.

Flu jab is VERY important if you come in contact with a crowd, in public transportation, health care, schools, large companies, retail etc. I'm fortunate as I don't come in contact with people everyday, just my family and close friends who are not the kissy kissy kind. I opted out of the jab because doc said I didn't need it. HOWEVER if I were pregnant last year that I was taking pablic transport daily and going to school everyday I 'd definitely have it.

ok ladies..... Since all the crap going on with the oh & all I have a delima.... The next appointment with a scan is Monday afternoon.... The oh was at the appoiment with me in September when we set this appointment. However, he hasn't said a word about it at all since that day and I'm almost certain he has totally forgotten & we are the last thing on his mind. I think he may have put the appointment in his phone but don't know. I'm stuck on the fence about whether to send him an email and text as a reminder if he wants to be there or if I just want to leave it alone as it will be less stressful (I think) for me if he's not there. I just don't know.... Any suggestions/comments???

Text him, his a big pain but it is still his child and he has the right to be there, if he is really concerned about the baby.:winkwink:

Back from my NT scan!!

Baby was being a right little monkey, the songrapher had a terrible time trying to measure the nuchal fold! Our pics aren't great as a result, as she was really struggling to get a profile! She felt sorry for us and gave us two pics for the price of one though as they were so poor lol :dohh: :haha: Baby has its hand in it's mouth on the first one. NT measurement looked small from what she managed to measure, approx 1.4mm.

One thing was got a very clear view of was the potty area, the sonographer said she would be very surpised if this isn't another boy, but to wait until the next scan to have a better look!

The internal bleed was also very clear to see on this scan, it actually seems to have got smaller, but a little thicker, so it's not threatening so much of the sac (it covered 50% last time and only 30% this time)
They said to expect brown blood from now on, but any more red flow and I have to go back for a check up. Fingers crossed!

My EDD has also changed yet again (this is the final one!) I'm now due on the 18th.. officially lol :p
Baby looks perfect!!!
Yay on the good progress of the bleeding! I hope it stops soon entirely and the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly!

Now we have the same EDD!:happydance:

forgot to ask... Did everyone find out their NT test results on the day of their scan?? We were told that we have to wait 3 days if it's bad news and a week if everything is okay... so if we don't hear before the weekend everything should be fine, but it seems like everyone else got their results on the day :/

The doc that did the NT told me the measurement on the spot (normal), as well as nose bone and other organs if they measure within normal, more or less everything is fine with the scan, tomorrow I will get my blood results and overall formal "diagnosis" in paper. Takes a week for the blood results to come out here. IDK why.

Ok ladies, here is my actual NT scan. The baby's measurements are obviously fine, blood work is fabulous (Thank the stars!). HR was 177 and tech's predicting Team Pink. I can't wait to find out. This baby looks so much different than Liam's 12 week NT shot. His head was big and smooth, this one is pointy! I need to go someplace where I can get some good guesses!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/cleveraccident/baby2NT_zps9aa63f19.jpg

Soo cute!:thumbup:
Oh dear I forgot to ask the heart rate! it will probably be in the paper tomorrow...

I told my tutor about the LO today, she was very happy for me~!:happydance:

Hey all i thought i was on this one :( but im not lol

Was getting bit bored surfing through second tri threads so i thought i'd check out groups and discusions

I'm due on the 7th of April and already in second trimester. I am on the other Aprils thread and another April group. Hope you guys dont mind me jumping in here last minute lol

Also got to hear my baby heartbeat on tuesday there. Best sound ive ever heard :cloud9:

Hey doggy, can you change me to the 18th and add a little PINK next to my name :cloud9:

I still havent had my nuchal result. I called for it but apparantly it comes in a letter now. I can only assume its low risk as its been two weeks.

Is anyone else struggling to give up coffee? i dont think im gonna be able to cope. Just have one a day! xx

I still havent had my nuchal result. I called for it but apparantly it comes in a letter now. I can only assume its low risk as its been two weeks.

Is anyone else struggling to give up coffee? i dont think im gonna be able to cope. Just have one a day! xx

I used to drink alot of coffee but since falling pregnant your lucky if ive touch 2 cups through out. This week ive started drinking tea and i never drink tea but it seems to help alot lol x

yeah im drinking tea too! i am currently sipping a naughty coffee...oops

Hi all i'll catch up properly later still dealing with the bat in kitchen situation!!

maybesoon sorry i misunderstood!!! in that case def give him the option at least then you cannot be accused of anything if in future things turn difficult etc (((hugs))) enjoy the scan.

welcome back cherry bump!

Hey all i thought i was on this one :( but im not lol

Was getting bit bored surfing through second tri threads so i thought i'd check out groups and discusions

I'm due on the 7th of April and already in second trimester. I am on the other Aprils thread and another April group. Hope you guys dont mind me jumping in here last minute lol

Also got to hear my baby heartbeat on tuesday there. Best sound ive ever heard :cloud9:

Hey Cherry welcome (back!) Never to late to join in! I will get your due date up asap!

Hey doggy, can you change me to the 18th and add a little PINK next to my name :cloud9:

I certainly will! Congrats again on your little lady!!!

Grr my blood pressure at my midwife's appointment next week will be through the roof. Just had a class of 23 turn up (12/13 year olds) 17 of them without homework done. I could have MURDERED them.

Breathe....

Sitting here doing some pelvic floor!

Sparkle Princess :)
Well, as sure as the sonographer could be at this early point, but she did seem totally sure. She said she would tell us if she had any doubt. So, until the 20 week scan, if we buy anything we'll just keep the receipts just in case ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20121009_1_36.jpg
    IMG_20121009_1_36.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 6
Grr my blood pressure at my midwife's appointment next week will be through the roof. Just had a class of 23 turn up (12/13 year olds) 17 of them without homework done. I could have MURDERED them.

Breathe....

Sitting here doing some pelvic floor!

Oh hun, I totally understand your frustrations! I've just started picking up casual relief teaching while Theo is still a baby and will continue with this until this next one is born. It's fantastic - good money, no planning, no marking, no responsibility! Behaviour can be a problem, but I just go in there like a bitch and lay down the law!!! As long as I am tougher than they are, we get along fine! I usually crack a smile by lunch time ;) I think I will have to return to full time teaching in 2014. I'll do some more relief next year once this one is about 6 months old.

Soph, just realised that you currently have a house full of boys, so your sparkle princess will be the absolute star of the show I'm sure!

There is the possibility that my job will end in August, and so I will have to start doing some relief teaching in September as I wouldn't be getting any more maternity. Praying I'm kept on for another year though, but all depends on someone else. Honestly, I could have throttled those brats.

Congrats soph! Our sonographer was pretty sure about the gender too, it was the only area we got a really good view of lol (baby being a rascal!) ours looks like a boy!
We have the same due date too! Your babys profile is so clear! Super cute!

Nimbec I had to chuckle about your bat in the kitchen causing chaos, sorry, feel bad now lol :haha:

Soph and Dan-o, so excited and jealous that you both know the gender! :thumbup:

3 1/2 more weeks before I find out.

Funny thing is, my doc told me that she thought she was having a boy from her 13 1/2 week scan. Her and the other doc, as well as the US tech, all thought it was a boy... few weeks later the amnio results came back :GIRL! lol. So she told me that she refuses to make any guesses this early :haha:

Yeah I reckon it's still a bit ambiguous at this stage, but great to have a sneak preview lol :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->