April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

lol kirstabelle!!! Even though I don't believe in the chinese gender tests I have done them over & over & over.... They have all came back boy. But I'm craving sweets & nothing salty so... I have gone through the top 20 list & it's back & forth 50/50 on boy or girl..... So funny how everyone seems to "know" what I'm having.... I just laugh & say "well come Saturday, hopefully we will know for sure".

kristabelle I've gone with the whole skull theory technique and chinese predictor, I got boy, I did post my lasy u/s pics up on here and babycenter and 6 ladies replied girl only 2 replied boy and 4 didn't know :/ I can not wait to find out what we are having!!

maybesoon with my boy I craved sweets so did my mum, we ate pick n mix and drank endless amounts of milk, with my girl I was more into savory foods..

This pregnancy is a mix of both, I'm craving curry and chocolate and all sorts! I hear so much stuff and conflicting theories I dont know if any of them actually work.

There is the rib theory as well! If you can get a good us shot of the ribs, boys have one set more than girls! But both my us pics you can't see the ribs! Only 3 weeks till we find out! I'm so excited now! Needs to hurry up!!!

oh kealz, I hadn't heard about the rib theory... hmmmm... I'm so going to be stalking the ribs come Saturday!!!!

Hahaha Ukgirl I pulled out the sonogram and tried to see if ribs were in there but nope just a chest shot! You girls have me rolling!

well I just googled it because I wanted to know how many ribs I was looking for and it says that both boys and girls each have 12 pairs of ribs and that only odd people have one rib more than others which is attached usually to the cervical bone (base of the neck). I should have known this really being into medicine and nursing!! eeek!! but yeh don't bother counting the ribs boys and girls both have the same amount, the fact that girls have one set extra is a myth xx

omg not odd people as in weird, odd... but odd people as in not all people LOL!

As far as I know, every human has 24 (12 on each side) ribs.

The only exception is that every few hundered human has an extra rib (certical rib).

Can't wait for everyone's scans. Soon the only person I will be able to invent gender theories about is doggylover :haha: Maybe doggylover's baby will be a boy just to even things up a bit more at the end :)

:rofl: well I will supply you with all the info I can for you to guess about!!! At the minute hb has been 160+, and I've had lots of spots...which they say means girl...but after my scan next week I'll give you all a good look at the pics! :mrgreen:

I always thought girls had an extra rib...or do I mean boys...someone anyway! All because Adam's rib was taken out to make Eve. (Good to know I get all my anatomy knowledge from a book that is several thousand years old!!)

ok... Thanks ukgirl.... Now I won't look like a crazy woman on Saturday asking over & over can we count ribs!!!! hehehe

dont worry doggylover, I'm studying nursing and I got it wrong based on the bible! lol

Haha Maybesoon could you imagine the look on that sonographers face if you actually asked that!! omg priceless :haha:

My little tiny (promoted from bean now to tiny) is kicking up a storm today! :D Love these little movements :) Is anyone else's baby hanging out really low? I have a huge bump but baby likes the bottom half :( x

YES ukgirl! My bump seems really high to me & my baby is hanging out mostly on my left side down low below my belly button.... I thought it was weird, but my doc on Monday said it was pretty normal.... When the little terd goes to dancing that's a different story!!!

aww thank you maybesoon I was worrying again lol.. glad to hear that it's normal xx

I just found it odd that my bump is up so high. So high that if I eat a little more than I should it's hard to breath! But every single time I look for the heartbeat it's in the same spot. Even on Monday when the doc went to listen with her doppler, it was right under my belly button on the left side. Oh & I learned that the little sharp pains I'm having every now & then in that area are most likely my little terd dancing!!!! I just find it weird that I'm so big up top & the baby seems to be in the smallest space possible..... IDK this is my first!!!

my baby is hanging out mostly on my left side down low below my belly button....

... left side hey? Okay, I am betting on team pink for you Maybe Soon... and since I couldn't even guess the correct sex of the baby who lives in my belly I wouldn't put too much stock in my guesses! But for the fun of guessing, I'm guessing Team Pink for you :)

Don't worry Doggylover I'm developing my theory for you too :haha:

I read somewhere that its common to have a high bump if its your first baby and if you were in good shape prior to pregnancy. The stronger your core and ab muscles the higher your bump. Mine is pretty high too. I think that's why I can still button all my pants. Although at the end of the day they start to feel pretty tight now :haha:

And my kid is almost always down low and on the right. In the last week or so she has been venturing out to poke and jab in my in other places, but usually it is there. A couple of times this week I will get a poke on both sides at the same time as if she is stretching out long ways hammock style. At the beginning of our anatomy scan she was lying at the bottom of my uterus face down and hunched up like a little turtle :haha:

awww so cute kirstabelle!!! So your baby is hanging out on your right side & mine is on the left side & you are calling mine a girl too??? I need your theory on this!!!! hehehe

I'm still feeling most movement very low down, probably 5 inches below my belly button. Assuming based on that Deucey is still breech and I'm feeling mostly leg movement.

Early on, I always found Maisie on the left. This one has been in the middle.

Awh how cute Kristabelle! I carried low with both my girls so far and with both my boys i carried high and all out front. It is all different! And yes this little crash bandicoot is all over the place lately!

Doggylover when is your scan?? Has the child who has x-ray vision made anymore gender predictions for you? Lol

its amazing how you can have been pregnant before but still be worried about the common stuff! lol

I'm having a huge rant on a flu shot thread omg! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"