April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Thanks ladies, I am definitely a crazy researcher, so I. Guess I just can't understand why other people don't do that lol!!!! And kirstabelle, as you said, considering where the baby will be making its exit from me I am pretty sure I want to know EXACTLY what the heck is going to happen!!! :haha:

Kirstabelle sorry to hear about your pushchair nightmare. I find that almost all strollers only face outwards, and although some are suitable from birth, I too find that a real disadvantage. That said, my nephew HATED being parent facing, and they ended up facing him outwards to stop him screaming all the time, so it may not turn out to be so important in the long run.

I know a few silver cross and stokke pushchairs have the sort of characteristics you are after, but they can be VERY EXPENSIVE, and I don't know if they'd meet all your needs. Happy hunting!

Morning ladies!! I'm on my way home phew!! Bubs is fine we are both just a bit sore!! He's kicking me like mad trying to get his own back I think lol!

Hmm yes pushchairs bit of a nightmare!! I've gone for motherare my3 I think! Not crisply bought yet I'm going to have another look just to make sure ....

Good luck to everyone with scans whooo hooo we are all nearing our next milestone - V day (24weeks) I jut can't wait to get there!!!! Funny I think I remember saying that about 8weeks then 12 then anonally scan ;) lol what are we like?!

Hi Ladies!!!

SOOOOOOOOO excited for tomorrow. Im going to be a right state at work ALL day before I get to leave for my scan. Everyone thinks this is a pink bundle apart from hubby and my work colleague. I am not bothered either way!

We rushed into buying a double pushchair last week on the Mothercare Babyplan (for the uk girls). It was £265 which I thought was a lot but we really liked it. Over the last couple of days Ive been mulling it over and decided its not necessary. We are going to get a buggy board and I have a moby wrap for bubs so should be alright with that. Therefore we went in today and cancelled the pushchair but added on a cotbed and maxi cosy car seat base :) Much happier now!

xxx

Morning everyone :-D
How are you all?
I have to do housework n cook dinner for oh and the kids, trying to get it dobe un the next hr, before they are home, so far iv only had a shower lol.

My arms and legs feel all week today, like iv had booze, which obv I havnt. :-S

Of to see breaking dawn again this evening, yay, im sad I know lol

TeAmo I'm glad you got the chance to rethink the double buggy and hopefully the buggy board and wrap will work perfectly for you.

Nimbec so glad to hear you are heading home and all is ok. Take it easy at home!!

Dh just felt the baby kick!!!!!!! I've been getting him over for about three weeks, but our naughty baby always hides when daddy comes near! But I was getting booted today and he finally felt it! I'm really happy, but he seems more interested in the dogs moustache :dohh:

aww DL! I cant wait for OH to feel baby. He wasnt that interested the first time round which i think he regrets so hopefully he'll make more effort this time.

I got worried yesterday as hadnt felt baby much but found a nice strong hb on the doppler finally!! 156 bpm <3

xx

TeAmo glad to hear you found a nice strong hb! Maybe baby has shifted and is hiding just to tease you!!!

Yeah I also think tomorrow they are going to tell me I have an anterior placenta. Just a feeling! x

nimbec glad you are on way home!

Doggylover, re your friend, its a strange way to look at things but not necessarily wrong or anything to be worried about. Has she got a lot of support from her OH and family?

Teamo, oh you are gonna find out the sex arent you? Dont know how im gonna resist but am determined!

Jenny, well jell you are going to see breaking dawn again! have fun!

AFM At work again boo!!

Hey everyone happy sunday!!

As I said before, silvercross are shit! I've had 3 of them and all on all of them the wheels broke within a year. Hate them now! Same thing happened to 2 of my friends. x

I find myself looking at other womens buggys and prams now, in the park today I saw a very nice Luna mix in hot pink! :D

Happy 20 weeks Melissasbump!!! Half way there!

Nimbec, I'm so happy that all is okay with you and the baby! xx

Jenny, Have fun at Breaking dawn tonight! I've heard form friends that it is awesome but I'm not big on the whole twilight thing myself x

AFM, I'm so fed up, OH came with us to the park this morning then come home and has been playing Black ops 2 ever since, we had some cooking apples which needed to be used up so I've just spent 2 hours making pastry and an apple pie, my back is killing me so I went and asked him if he could help me make dinner and he wont because he's having too much fun playing his game in an online party with friends. I'm sick of it!! He's being an absolute selfish dickface at the moment!! We have argued over it almost every day since he got the game. I'm going to hide it tonight when he's sleeping. Inconsiderate willy brains!!

Other than that I'm good. x

My mum and dad have a silver cross stroller for my nephew and its not suitable for where we live and walk (country) but if you were in the city it'd be a fab, lightweight little number.

Melissa, my friend's dh is not the most....conversational about things. I'm sure he's very excited and stuff, but he never expresses that. And while her parents support her in all she does, they haven't been overly enthused about the baby. Not in an overt way. So while I may not agree or understand some of her choices, I am trying to be supportive in vase she needs me. I just have a right bitch about it afterwards :haha:
And happy 20 weeksl

melissabump: Happy 20 weeks!

doggylover: glad your visit went better than it usually does!

ukgirl: I'd hide it too! Men and their toys... my Dh is like that with his laptop. I hate trying to talk to him while he's on it, because I know he's not really paying attention and only half listening!

I hope everyone is having a good day. :flower: Still no word from Maybesoon eh?

Doggylover I'm pleased your visit was ok!

Ukgirl I totally loose my oh to his laptop he I a workaholic currently sat here on it now yes on a Sunday evening!

I hope maybesoon is ok I was thinking the same!

Well I'm home and well ment to be resting but still had to tidy, cook dinner, do grocery shopping and wash up....hmmmm rest...what's that?

Oh no UKgirl you have worried me now, ive judt bought OH a xbox for christmas lol, hes not a gamer though, its more for the kinnect/ family side of it.

Doggylover, you sure are being al ovely friend, i really hope she comes round when you both have your LOs it will be lovely to share the experiance with someone going through similar.

I second that nimbec! Housework can wait! And take away is your friend!

That said I had Chinese again tonight at my parents as they couldn't be bothered cooking, that's three times this month :wacko: and at least three times last month.

I feel so guilty about it. I feel like I'm eating so badly at the minute :( I eat at least three pieces of fruit per day, and then veg with dinner, but I just cannot stop eating sweet stuff :(

Have been checking all day to see if maybesoon is ok, thinking about you sweets and hoping all is well :hugs:

Nimbec glad you are home but get some real rest woman!

Oh doggylover it will be ok - if in general you are eating well then a bad week every now and again is fine :) good on you for making sure to get fruit and veg everyday - even with some Chinese thrown in!

Thanks everyone I will do!

I also cannot stop eating chocolate and sweets ugh so bad!! I try to do fruit and veg too but I'm not the best I'm trying tho!!

Oh and as for Chinese & Indian I've also had faaaaarr to many - oooops but I'm sure our babies will be just fine!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->