April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Whoo hoo good luck Jenny!!!! Let us know ASAP!!! Any guesses?

Wow....i have alot of reading to do!

Welcome Jenny! And i can not wait to hear which team you are on!!!

I am anxiously awaiting Maybesoons news!!!

Afm, its been a quite weekend with lots on my mind. Dh's Aunt bought Emme some adorbable hats and bows this weekend and we are getting ready for a trip to MIL's for Thanksgiving.

good morning ladies, good luck on the scan today Jenny!! Mine is next monday I cannot wait!!
Just took my little boy to the doctors he's been a bit poorly but luckily it's just a virus so back to school tomorrow with his new inhaler. DD tried to get the day off too but no she was fine! lol
I saw a lady by the school today who commented on how big my bump is, she said it's huge etc, it's made me worry that maybe my bump is too big!! I know big bumps can be linked to problems so I'm scared now :(

Its gender scan day for me today, 1 hr and counting :-D

Yay, good luck can't wait for your news!:flower:

I just took my blood work results and I have anemia, sucks...

Aw congratulations on you lil princess jenny_j! So happy for you! X

congratulations jenny!!!

Ukgirl im pleased its nothing tooooo serious bless him!

Lily sorry to hear your anaemic :( have they given you iron tablets?

Well i have found out that i have a Ectroprian Cervix basically there is an irritated area on the outside that could be prone to bleeding, if it does i have to go back in for another jab and check up but they assured me it should pose no threat to bubs. To be honest it was awful when they did the internal I honestly thought she was trying to see my tonsils LOL!! I thought the smear test was bad enough but omg OUCH she really hurt with the speculum :( oh and also they told me no sex untill after baby incase it irritated it futher. So my poor oh is on a banm however i think this will please him as he hasn't been bothered saying he thinks its weird and that our lil boy is watching .....ugh MEN!

My scan is tomorrow 9am hoping they confirm my boy i'm not telling them i've a;ready had a genderscan hehehehe

Jenny congrats on your little girl!

nimbec yes I'm taking iron supplement for several weeks now and eat red meat at least 2-3 times a week. IDK what is wrong with me :(

Sorry about the cervical ectropion, you must be careful hun.. Hope everything will be back to normal and no more trouble...
Ugh I HATE the speculum :( .. Doc at least apologized when he used it once.

About sex: I don't mind the current semi celibacy thing we are going through, I have a lower libido since I got preggers, I don't like to take my top off now etc. Plus DH aks about the baby the exact minute we finish, NOT sexy at all. I don't want to think about the baby while dtd... At least I made a joke about it, whenever he asks "is the baby ok? Does sex bother it?" I answer "Nope, baby thinks it's a carousel ride" lol

Thankyou and LOL great answer Lily!!! Yes I'm not feeling the most sexy either so not too bothered i couldnt think of anything worse than being hassled for sex atm!

Glad you've got supplememts!

I like the idea of sex but on practical point it sucks :( lol xx

Aww number I know how you feel, I've had an ectropian for about 4 years now!!! It means I bleed after sex every time:( I had it frozen just before I got pregnant with Paige but it didn't work! So couldn't have sex while pregnant with her poor oh, and again this time! I'd just got an appointment (been waiting 6 months) to have it laserd and I found out I was pregnant again!!!! Lol now I have to wait till baby is born and go through the whole process again lol! Least it's not too serious though and you have a reason for the bleeds now!!! :) hope your taking it easy! Xxx

I like the idea of sex but on practical point it sucks :( lol xx

Feel the same, I love the idea but practically I have many obstacles. I can't wait to have the baby, recover and have normal sex again!:blush::thumbup:

Congrats on the girl Jenny!

Lilly, sorry to hear about the anemia hunny.

UKgirl ,sorry to hear about your little boy hope he gets well soon.

Im off to the hospital shortly! Am wavering on not finding out the sex. MUST STAY STRONG!!

Jenny: Congrats on Team Pink!! :thumbup:

melissabump: Good luck at your scan! Stay strong... you can do it!

Lily: Sorry to hear about being anemic, although it's an easy enough thing to fix with supplements. I'm honestly amazed that I'm not anemic actually.... we never eat red meat at home because DH can't have ground beef, and I hate most other red meats (steaks, roasts etc.) But so far I guess things are holding out.

ukgirl: sorry your little man isn't feeling well. Hopefully he recovers quickly! I don't blame your daughter for trying to stay home too. :haha:

AFM, I'm feeling a bit like a zombie right now. It's so frustrating... I used to be my most productive in the mornings, and now when I wake up it's like I'm on stupid pills, and the brain switch doesn't get turned on until noon. :dohh: So I think I'm going to go back to bed for a bit, since I'm not going to get any work done for a while anyway. Sigh.

Ha I know what you mean about no sex drive. . .then my belly is in the way and nothing is comfortable so yeah it has def went south for us.

Melissasbump I hope you can stay strong. I could never hold out on finding out...I always want to buy buy buy!!

I am not feeling well today at all. I am so nauseated for the first time in months and it is so bad that i am having horrible first trimester flash backs. UGH!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->