April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

After an hour & a half on Saturday we still don't know what we are having.... Little terd spent an hour sitting indian style then when it did start moving about refused to open it's legs. Yep, a tad bit camera shy. But we did get to spend 1 1/2 hours getting to watch our baby & it was AMAZING! It led the oh & I to having an amazing weekend together & getting a lot accomplished talking wise.

Here is a pic... Can anyone guess boy/girl????

Attachments

• Baby Meffert says hi on 11-17-12.jpg
    Baby Meffert says hi on 11-17-12.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 7
Awh that is awesome that you two had a great time Maybe!! As for the gender my little turd was the same way and it was a girl. I can't ever tell from looking at these things if it is a boy or girl. When will your next scan be?

Yeah, you're going to have to give me a picture of bits, or at least a potty shot for me to venture a guess! :haha:

Thanks Nimbec :) Hopefully I won't need signed off work, and I'm just being a big wuss!!! Aquasize sounds great, I know a few people who have done that in pregnancy and LOVED it! Lol at your OH actually being relieved about the sex ban! sorry to hear you had a tough time at the hospital, but hopefully you won't be back for another 20 weeks (or so!)

Lily so sorry to hear about your anemia. That's not great - but at least you know and can start stocking up on your iron rich foods!!

I also am more than happy with our pretty much celibate marriage at the minute. Neither dh nor I have a high sex drive so it's not an issue for us. Plus we both enjoy sleep waaay too much!

Jenny congrats on your little lady! What wonderful news!

Melissa I hope the scan went well, and that you stayed with me on :yellow:!!!

Maybesoon sorry you didn't get to find out the sex. But I'm pleased you and oh managed to have a good time and communicate.

Not much new with me today. 20 weeks tomorrow :) and scan on Wednesday :)

I go to my high risk doc on the 11th. That will be my 20 week scan. Hopefully he can get this kid to cooperate & spread those legs.

Attachments

• baby 2d 11-17-12.jpg
    baby 2d 11-17-12.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 14
wow maybesoon thats a cute picture! I would also need a potty shot to guess, but in my experience little boys are the naughty ones! lol
Glad all went well with OH :) xxx

Doggylover it's so weird that we have so many girl babies on this thread while on the november gender scan thread boys are running the show! :/ I can not wait to see what we are having on monday! fingers crossed our baby will let us see!

Its my mums birthday a few days after our scan so I'm making her a gender birthday cupcake, I hope! xx

and thanks to everyone who wished my little man well.. must have worked because his appetite is back his fevers down and hes looking almost 100% just got the cough now but we have the inhaler for that! Back to school tomorrow xx

Maybesoon, what a bad little baby :wacko:
But glad you had a nice weekend and maybe you and OH made some movement towards recovery!! :hugs:
I'm very bad at guessing but that pic looks like boy to me! I'll try to post my boy pic up in a little bit...

This was the shoot from my scan! I think your looks similar!!

Attachments

• boy bits.jpg
    boy bits.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 9
maybesoon what a cheekybean you have! oh well at least you don't have too long to wait for the next reveal ;) I'm pleased you managed to have a good chat with oh - sometimes long car journeys are great as they can't escape hehe!

Doggylover you are more than entitles to have a moan its part and parcel of being preggy! I'm a propper moaning mini atm!

Well i didnt win the cotbed on ebay it went for more than i wanted to spend! The silly woman could have had a new one for 40 more and not had to pick it up! back on the bargain hunting haha glrud to the internet!

It was a great weekend with the dh. We got so much resolved and he is pretty adamant he will do what ever it takes to make me happy. So.... hopefully he can fulfill the promise!

I go to my high risk doc on the 11th. That will be my 20 week scan. Hopefully he can get this kid to cooperate & spread those legs.

I'm so confused! How is this not an obvious boy shot? :shrug: It's apparent I must have no idea what I'm looking at, but if that's not boy parts (minus a willy), I'd be completely shocked.

Edit: Ooooh, wait! On second glance, I see 3 lines... so are they thinking it could possibly be swollen girl parts? And since no willy is to be seen, they were afraid to call it either way?

Exactly LittleSpy!!! The tech couldn't be for sure because he thinks the shot is of swollen girl parts, but then there were a couple that could have been little little boy parts (but the umbilical cord was right there too).... He said it's pretty normal for little girl parts to be swollen at this stage. So he just couldn't be certain one way or another. They asked me to go back this Saturday & they would re-do it for free. But it's a 3 hour drive one way & since we are going for our 20week scan on the 11th we chose to wait. All & all it was really a great weekend. Just wish it didn't have to end.

I had to go back and look after reading littlespys comment, but yeh I see the ''hamburger effect'' there too so I guess that's why they didn't dare call it. But I'm sticking to boy, that looks too pronounced to be swollen girl parts, I know from my son's scans I saw similar to that. It looks similar to stephs scan too. Oh well I guess we have to just wait it out with you until you find out! :( xx

I don't know, I immediately thought boy but those 3 lines have me pretty swayed. I'm going against the grain and calling :pink:! Not too long to wait, at least!

My anatomy scan is next Monday. I keep thinking they're going to tell me she's a he. Silly, though, because our gender scan was pretty conclusive.

I was a little disappointed at first, but the longer we watched him/her dancing & doing flips the more fun it was. I loved getting to see his/her little personality.

Maybesoon at least you don't have too much longer to wait until your next Scan. Hopefully s/he will be more cooperative then!

Ukgirl I can't wait to hear what you are having! You should make us a cupcake too...take a big bite out and then post us the picture!

Nimbec sorry you lost the cotbed on eBay. Sometimes people go to stupid amounts, almost what you would pay in a shop. What's the point?! If its not a big old bargain I'm not for it!

So, for any first timers, my SIL gave me a tip this weekend: get your pyjamas and nighties etc for hospital soon. She said as its winter now, they are all nice dark colours, but come spring, when we are due, they will all be lighter colours...and therefore you can easily see any bits of blood etc on them. So I got some jammie bottoms in tesco for £6 yesterday. Will get a few more pairs soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->