April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Melissa I am glad your scan went well! Well done for staying team yellow!

Congrats on the pink bundle Jenny :)

We had our scan today too... :0) Baby was on its tummy the entire time. Sonographer was lovely and talked us through the entire scan showing us every inch of baby. Showed us the lips and there is no cleft. Check kidneys which was the part I was worrying about due to Cams illness. All looked good there too!

We have to go back for a second scan in two weeks time because baby was on its tummy she couldnt check one of the heart valves. She was also sure she has seen both hands at separate times but wants to see them both together. Hopefully babe will be in a better position. It still wouldnt move even after emptying my bladder and jumping about!

now... do you all want to know which team TeAmo has joined?! lol

now... do you all want to know which team TeAmo has joined?! lol

yes!!!!!!!

Also great news that all went well, and an extra scan in two weeks will be great! I'm sure everything will go perfectly then too!

hahahaha... well Team Blue....

is still far behind because we're Team PINK!

Yay. One of each. Very happy!

xx

:rofl: I was like "oh she isn't very excited about team blue...oh wait..."

That's wonderful news! I'm so pleased for you! One of each will be so lovely!

Yay thanks! She wouldnt say 100% because it was a bad position but will get confirmed at scan in two weeks :) xx

Wow, TeAmo, you're just pure evil, aren't you?! :haha:

Congrats on :pink:!!!!!!! :happydance: Girls are the best! I've resigned myself to the thought that I'll only ever have girls and I'm quite happy about that! The only trouble I have with girls is naming them. Ugh! Will be the shock of the century if I ever have a boy! :haha:

hahaha I like a bit of suspense! :)

Thanks hun! So chuffed. OH might take a couple times to get used to it as he was expecting a boy but he's happy! He has already said shes not having a boyfriend EVER. lmao.

I really thought I was going to be a complete soccer Mom with a team full of boys but so chuffed I get a pretty in pink girlie too. xx

Oh and YES LittleSpy... names! Urgh. I have 1000 boys names. Girls on the otherhand are difficult! x

hahahaha... well Team Blue....

is still far behind because we're Team PINK!

Yay. One of each. Very happy!

xx

Congrats on Team Pink!! :happydance: And that's exciting that you get to go back for another scan so you can see LO again too! Glad everything went well as far as the tech could tell.

meet proud big brother and naughty baby girl on her tummy x :cloud9:

Attachments

• PicsArt_1353350229126.jpg
    PicsArt_1353350229126.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 19+4 scan.jpg
    19+4 scan.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1
Yeah!!! CONGRATS!!! I'm just the oposite. I have a million girl names but still haven't found a boy name I like. And well..... With the way the scan went Saturday, we might need to start looking....

Teamo.... If my baby turns out to be a girl (hopefully we will know for sure come Dec. 11th) her name will be Emerson Grace (Ema for short). But I also had Lillian Grace, Lillian Rayne, Elly Rayne, Laynie Grace & Elly Rae.

Boy names.... I can't find anything I really like..... ugh

Teamo.... If my baby turns out to be a girl (hopefully we will know for sure come Dec. 11th) her name will be Emerson Grace (Ema for short). But I also had Lillian Grace, Lillian Rayne, Elly Rayne, Laynie Grace & Elly Rae.

Boy names.... I can't find anything I really like..... ugh

lovely names! I like them all! :winkwink: hehe. I like quite unusual names and love the name you have settled on. I also love Laynie. very cute. When I was pregnant with my son we had Kendal Marie chosen for a girlie but Ive gone off that now.

With this one, if it was a boy it was going to be Greyson Luc. We are throwing some girls names around including Elise, Ryleigh and Caitie.

:kiss:

TeAmo and Maybesoon, cute names!!

We had all girls name picked too (Mia, Zoe, Teagan, or Payton)... no boys names I really liked :haha:

Now we are down to two that we both like: Grayson (funny that you had picked that TeAmo) or Skyler

Teamo Laynie was my second favorite. My bestfriends 2 year old's name is Rayleigh. I didn't really like the name at first, but it fits her so well that now I LOVE it!

I really like the name Greyson, but one of my other friends just named their baby boy that. Seems like the few boy names I like are already taken by someone I know.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->