April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Welcome Jem!

Good luck tomorrow nimbec! I'm sure you'll get your blue confirmation. :thumbup:

TeAmo, super cute pic of your little man! What a handsome fellow. Choosing names can be really hard... thankfully DH and I agreed on names pretty easily, so we're all set whether we get a boy or a girl!

Yeah it is sooooo sooooo hard! We talked a lot about it last night and now have a top 10! :cloud9: hehehe. He is honestly the sweetest boy. I am astounded two average looking people like us could make such a beaut!

How did so much happen in like 4 pages?!

Congrats Jenny and Teamo, welcome to Team Pink! Congrats Melissasbump on a healthy yellow bundle, you are a tough one I could never have waited! And congrats Maybe Soon on a very naughty baby indeed! I think I had said you were either having a girl or a naughty boy, so I think I am going to guess boy since baby is so naughty! Glad you had a good weekend with your OH. Glad he admitted to his ass-ness. Admitting you have a problem is step one, after all, and his problem was most definitely ass-ness! :haha:

Welcome Jem!

Teamo, your scan pic looks so much like mine at the beginning of my scan, all hunched at the bottom like a little turtle. So stinkin' cute!

It is funny because I realised today that Campbell was on his tummy in his 16 and 20 week scans also although they managed to get all the views they needed. :dohh: lol. She is so curled up exactly like a turtle as you say!

And now that I am mildly traumatized about needing to go and buy dark colored nighties to hide the blood, overenthusiastic post-partum abdominal massages and the possibility that my boobs may triple in size overnight.... :help:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: but at least you know, right?!

I'm glad you found a stroller you like, it sounds like it will be perfect for what you need.

TeAmo, honestly when I looked at that photo of your ds again, I want to come round and squeeze his wee cheeks! (Please don't get scared, I promise I won't actually do this!) he is just too cute! I've decided if my baby is a boy I want him to look exactly like yours (so I can pinch his cheeks without getting arrested! :haha:)

Ladies those names are so lovely. I think laynie is just gorgeous, and I really like that spelling of caitie as well (although autocorrect just tried to make it cavities!)

Have a good day!

Thanks hun. I was tempted to post my favourite photo of him but then I didnt want to look like an obsessive mother who saw it as competition :blush: haha no no definately not me! :wacko: Anyway thank you for your kind comments. He always gets lovely comments. I think its the blonde hair, olive skin and dark eyes! <3

Yes Caitie is currently my favourite. Its Irish dont you know ;)

I NEEEEEEDED CHEESE so hubby just got me some cheese and crackers. haha yes it is 9:30pm and this plate is MASSIVE... BUT... I am going to eat it allllllllll! :)

Have to be super quick as should be vacuuming and tidying for the guests we are having this weekend... but super quick stop in since I prob won't get on much the next few days and will prob lose track of everything on our vibrant little thread :) but just wanted to quickly say Doggylover- yay for your 50% ticker, I remember you saying how much you were looking forward to seeing that :thumbup: I had to go get myself one of those tickers too just to see mine go up as well!

Hope everyone in the US has a lovely Thanksgiving, and everyone not in the US should eat a bit extra anyway for the spirit of the season, you know :haha:

On the 'freebie' front - I do my best to ignore the huge expense of insurance but like littlespy said its the least they can do! My comes right out of my pay so what I never have in my pocket I pretend like it never was taken away - it's the only way to look at it without wanting to cry!

I suppose that's really what happens with us too - it comes out as tax. So it's really money we never actually had.......I like to think of it as I work 4 days for me, and 1 day for the government, thieving *******s that they are!!

TeAmo, of course I knew caitie was Irish :)blush::blush::blush::blush:)!!! And I am going to be awful when my LO gets here- taking a million pictures and making everyone look at them all the time!!

Kirstabelle have a lovely weekend with your visitors. And definitely get a ticker, its great to see the time creep by.

My scan is today! Felt like this day would never come. Fingers crossed all goes well. We haven't prepared ourselves very much for receiving any bad news from this scan, so I pray that we don't have to deal with any...

Love to all!

Good luck at your scan today doggylover :D Im sure all will be well xxxx

Good luck doggylover!

Ugh my wonderful baby sister brought my nephew over tonight as i watch him while she works graveyard shift and he has puked all night long. He started while she was here and she was like oh he has a cough and if he coughs to hard he gags! Ugh needless to say bad night. I have been bleaching and cleaning hoping none of us get it. And now back to the puking marathon.

Doggyloverr, how much longer until your scan? Good luck! I'm sure everything will be perfect :hugs:

Best of Luck on your scan today doggylover!!!!! I can't wait for pics!!!!

Hi all! Just back from what was a surprisingly quick visit to the hospital. I assumed lots more would be done but it was just the scan! Everything looked great :) and the sonographer said she didn't see anything which was cause for concern which is great! The wee monkey was being awkward, and I was rolling around all over the 'bed' to try and get him/her to move so that they could get the last view of the head. Took at least 10 minutes to get the wee beggar to move!

She didn't even ask if we wanted to know gender, so no temptation ;)

But the big news is this.............

I may no longer be an April munchkin!!! :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: my last scan at 10 weeks had me at 10+1, which matches to my ovulation date, and puts me at 20+1 today. The measurements she took out me at 21+4 and 21+5!!!! That changes my due date to march 29th! Now this hasn't been officially changed, apparently my midwife will decide that when I see her in two weeks. I REALLY hope they do change it! The sooner the better! To be honest, I had a feeling as everyone keeps saying how huge I am for 20 weeks, and I just 'felt' like it would be end of march. So fingers crossed I get my bundle earlier than expected [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Also thank you all for your well wishes :hugs: :friends: I'll post the pics later, but to be honest...they aren't that great!

woohooo!!! Congrats doggylover!!! Even though you may have a March baby, I sure hope you stay with us!!!!

Oh trust me I won't be going anywhere!! I can't imagine abandoning you ladies for the march lot...I bet they aren't half as good as us! :haha:

Great news Doggylover!!! And well done for staying team yellow I'm seriously impressed!

How exciting a week or 2 earlier! Gosh do u think u got ov date wrong or just bubs is growing fast?

Hope you stay with us?!!!

I maybe a march baby to as they will likely do a section 2 weeks early at least so that puts me in middle of march but nothing's definate yet!!

I am pretty sure I got my ov date right, as I was using opk, bbt and saliva ferning, but there is always a chance. I think my baby is just a MONSTER!! If they don't change my due date I'm seriously scared- on of the measurements was the head, so s/he will have a massive head, which I don't fancy pushing out :shock:

I didn't realise you would be having an earlier section. That's exciting as you'll get to meet bubs so much earlier!

And of course I'm staying here!

Yay!!!! Good we'd all miss you if you ran away lol!!

Yes as I am high risk I have a meeting on 2nd jan with obstetric consultant/cardiac consultant & anaesthetist to decide on a plan!! There is an outside chance I could have normal del but more likely a section or being induced early with a team on stand by!! Even I'm not sure what I want lol!!

It's going to be a tough choice, but I suppose by January they will know more about how baby is getting on and what the best approach will be for you and LO.

Now I can't wait for my midwife appointment where I will do all I can to convince her to change this date for me!

Doggylover! Yay for a good scan! DOn't worry, I really didnt get great pics either but I figure as long as LO is healthy, then you will have enough pics once he/she is here :winkwink:
Yieks on the big head delivery... I've been having nightmares about that :haha:. I told OH, that if Grayson turns out to be really big, that I will change my mind on having him and that he can do the delivery by himself :rofl:

Nimbec, sorry you have somehwat of a difficult decisions to make but I kinda think its nice, to be able to plan ahead :hugs:. As long as you both are safe and healthy, that's all that matters!!

AFM, I went to see Breaking dawn 2 with some girlfriends last night! I was very surprised that it actually turned out to be a pretty good movie! I read all the books (which I loved) and saw all the movies so far (which I thought were absolutely horrible!!). I was telling OH on the phone that baby was moving through the entire movie (first time he was active for more then just a little tap). OH told me: Well sure, you made him sit through a chic-flic! He was trying to get out and run away :dohh: :rofl:

Doggylover so glad the scan went well! I will be a March one too probably as my section will be at 39 weeks!
Maybe we will have our babies the same day!

Nimbec, glad you are being kept an eye on so well!

Steph, so jealous you went to see breaking dawn , I sooo want to see it, maybe next week!

AFM, Just had my hair and nails done, Ahhhh feel a bit more human now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->