April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Happy thanksgiving Mommabrown and everyone else!

Ukgirl, glad all us well just try and take it easy iv been getting a stitch like pain in left side of bump i think its round ligament pain.

Nimbec, i dont blame u for cancelling today hope u had a nice relaxing one.

Doggylover, glad u got to go home early that was nice that someone helped u out!

As for me we are at my parents staying for a couple of nights, its nice as get to relax for a bit as mum likes to do everything she can with Harrison so shes currently doing his bathtime! Going to a big xmas craft fair at Sandringham castle tomorrow so looking forward to that!

thank you Melissasbump, it's good to know someone else is having the same sort of symptoms :) xxx Have a nice time with your parents and at the castle xxx

Oh I love the craft fairs at sandringham Melissa! I haven't been to the Xmas one though, sounds good! I'm jealous! Have a great time with your parents.

Happy thanksgiving to all US ladies :)

I'm feeling 100 times better, getting home early and a good bit of time with the family made me feel better. Plus my mum and dad got to feel baby kick! I was on their sofa and he was going mad in there, so they both had a feel - I thought my mum was going to cry!

Omg doggylover thats amazing!! This is my third and I STILL cant get oh to feel anything.. The baby even kicked him in the head a few days ago and nothing lol..

Im feeling alot better too! Less crampy and the discharge has calmed down Im more relaxed too.. Im glad you are feeling better too doggylover xxxx

So I was really looking forward to today, because it's my day off since my class is cancelled. But so far it's turned out to be a crummy day.

I spent a few hours on the phone this morning trying to sort somethings out and kept having to listen to automated menu after automated menu, and kept getting left on hold for ridiculously long periods of time. And then at the end of it all, I still wasn't any further ahead!

So I was pretty wound up about that, and had to go get some blood work done. I don't normally like getting blood drawn, it hurts and I can't watch, but it's not that big of a deal. Well today, it made me cry. I managed to calm myself down before I got too teary, and then when I left to catch the bus I just missed it and spent 15 minutes waiting in the bus shelter trying not to burst into tears. God I'm a mess.

I am not normally an emotional person... I don't get overly excited about things, I don't let other people bother me, I very rarely get angry, and I *never* cry. I hate feeling like someone else has taken over my emotions and I can't control them anymore! While I was sniffling away in the clinic this morning in my head I was asking myself, "What the hell is wrong with you!?" but it was all I could do to keep myself from bursting into tears!

I need to find something to help de-stress myself a bit. I also really wish I was allowed to drink. I could use one. Or three. :nope:

Oh readytomum :hugs: I'm sorry you had such a bad day yesterday. Some days just really suck, and nothing seems to go right at all. And at the minute that's just too much for our fragile emotions (I almost cried last week when I got stuck in traffic!) just try to put yesterday behind you and remember the good parts of pregnancy, instead of the crazy hormonal emotion parts.

Ukgirl, so glad to hear that you are feeling better. I'm sure oh will get to feel baby soon- mine is just an over enthusiastic beauty!!!

It's Friday! Finally!!

awww readytomum! The things us preggos cry at lately hey!! :hugs: You are most certainly not alone xxx

Doggylover.. FRIDAAAAYYY!!!

Thank goodness UKgirl!!! And only 4 weeks of work until CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS!! Imagine how over excited i'll be then! :haha:

And only 4 weeks to go til xmas school hpliday so no school run and this year they have goven us an extra half a week off yay!! Ive just been and got all the bits for my gender cupcakes they are going to hVe teddies on top with little ? On their tummy and covered in edible glitter :D exciting!! Xxx

Hey girls!

Sorry I'm not posting more often I feel awfully guilty about it but I'm trying to put my work in a final stage as I'm stopping from December.

I'm super worried the last few days, the baby doesn't move at all... I try to be patient and I will call the doc for an appointment tonight, but I'm so scared.:cry:

I will have a cup of regular coffee, I hope the caffeine will stir things up a little:coffee:

Awww lily no worries hun dont feel guilty we know you are busy xx :hugs:

Im sure bubs is fine hun.. my LO doesnt kick everyday sometimes he or she will kick all day and other days I will need to get the doppler out to check I think our babies are working so hard at this stage to develop that theybuse all their energy doing that. Iknow how you feel though... hope that baby gts back to kicking away soon xxxx

Thanks Candy, I appreciate this... I'm so damn worried though, I can't get to sleep at night. I know babies are more active at night and I just stay awake waiting for a move and then my heart just breaks. I hope it is just a sleepy lazy baby.

Hey girls!

Sorry I'm not posting more often I feel awfully guilty about it but I'm trying to put my work in a final stage as I'm stopping from December.

I'm super worried the last few days, the baby doesn't move at all... I try to be patient and I will call the doc for an appointment tonight, but I'm so scared.:cry:

I will have a cup of regular coffee, I hope the caffeine will stir things up a little:coffee:

:hugs: if you are worried phone your midwife and get her to check everything is ok. Try not to worry, but it's only natural to panic. I have heard that when baby is growing they barely move at all, so it may just be that.

And don'tworry about not being on much!!!!! As long as you are OK that's all that matters!

Awe Lily, Don't worry. My little man doesnt move much at all (or I dont notice at least). I feel him every few days and only a few kicks here and there.

Aftr my coffee I think I had some "bubbles" but can't be sure as it could be my intestines... Trying to reach my doc right now! Thanks for the support girls! I really need it!

Had my monthly checkup today! All is well. LO's heartbeat is at 136, and the doc had to chase him/her all over to listen to the HB long enough to count! So baby is definitely on the move... hopefully I'll get to feel it soon!!

Only 10 more days till my U/S!! :happydance:

Hi all Awww lily try not to panic (easier said than done I know!!!) perhaps it's because you have been extremely busy? Have you got a Doppler to listen to hb? They are a godsend in this situation!! Please keep us updated!!!!

Yay readytomum great news!!

Doggylover I know exactly how u feel!!!! I'm shattered and have my dad and wife down for weekend tomorrow so been cleaning the house yuk!

So I maybe quiet until Monday!! I'll pop in for a read tho.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

:hugs: lily. This baby really gets stirred up about 30 minutes after I have a cup of apple juice. Coffee doesn't get her going nearly as much. Just a suggestion. Hope your doctor can put you at ease.

Awh Lily i usually load up on some sugary food and lay still for a bit....hope you get into your midwife soon so you will be at ease.

I think Ive put Emme into a turkey coma as well as myself i am so exhausted today as well. And it blows because Ds has the flu, caught it from my nephew. Dh is being a saint and taking care of him so i dont catch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->