April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Hiii Ladies!!

Firstly congrats doggylover on a good scan result! Can not wait to see your piccies! Anyway, there's no escape from the april thread!! You're the owner LOL xxxx

I'm just popping on quickly, my daughters friend from school is here for dinner tonight and I have to stop them from trashing the flat!! I have cupcake decorating after dinner to minimize the destruction to one area of our home lol. Right now they are playing Ludo and can't seem to understand ''don't throw the dice across the room because you'll loose it'' I've said it 3 times already! this is fun! lol

Catch up later xxxx

Oh Doggylover did the tech know you were trying to stay team yellow?? That is impressive. I am glad you have that all under control because i would so want to know! I too will have our baby at the end of March because of c section but as of right now we are sorting through dates and waiting to see if i get the kids or not.

Steph DH and i went also...like you i read the books and DH loved this one so much more than the rest. I still picked it apart though. Lol out LO moved the whole time too...i think it was the loudness in the theater.

Melissabump oh i am jealous...i so need to get my hair and nail done i just don't even have the time or energy to get it done. And when i tell DH i want to cut my hair he begs and pleads with me to keep it long because he loves playing with it.

I can't wait to see Breaking Dawn 2 Steph!!!! Absolutely loved the books too! Lol it's funny I was talking to dh last night & told him it was only fair since I was growing lo it would have been nice if God would have created man to breastfeed!! He thought that was pretty funny....

We had another amazing night. He is back to who he was before finding out we were pregnant. It's really nice. I found out he went to the doctor & was put on zoloft a week after he kicked me out. He says he can really tell a difference in himself & when he looks back he really hates who he was & how he treated me. He appologized over & over last night & took complete fault in everything. He couldn't stop talking about lo & for the first time since we found out I was pregnant he's showing real excitement about the baby! It's really really nice & I find myself praying constantly that it stays this way. He did sound a little depressed when he said "I'll probably have to be on these crazy meds for the rest of my life". I told him they weren't crazy meds and that I have 4 cousins on it & one of my bestfriends. If it helps then it's worth it. He was worried it would freak me out.... I was like... ummmm if I have to put them in your morning coffee to keep you like this.... I'll do it!!!!

Melissabump and Maybesoon, you have to go see it! It still does not compare to the books, but much better then any of the ones before!

Mommabrown, I didn't even think of the movement being due to the noises :rofl:. I thought baby just liked the movie :haha:

Maybesoon, what an awesome update! Finally he is coming around the way he should! But I think your right, some people really need the meds and that 100% OK in my opinion! If it makes him the man you need and deserve, then thats all that matters.

Melissabump, I'm also jealous of your hair and nail appointment. I could use a new due :wacko:. Maybe before Christmans sometime :haha:

Thanks for all the love ladies :)

Maybesoon I am so glad to hear dh is getting back on track. Long may it last!

I haven't seen breaking dawn 1 yet - my aunt refused to lend it to me :)wacko:) so I want to see it first of course. I loved the books, but not so much the films. I dislike kristen Stewart a LOT!

Sounds like we have a lot of march babies as well!! Which is so exciting because that seems so much sooner lol!!

Hey guys!!!

So I caved and went for a private scan tonight with my OH.... We are having a BOY!!!!!!!!

Everything ok with bambino...I was so worried!!!

Noah is number 1 for a name at the moment.

I am on here everyday and have read every post, just don't write much...sorry guys. I love hearing about you all, you all make this pregnancy journey so much better x

Hey guys!!!

So I caved and went for a private scan tonight with my OH.... We are having a BOY!!!!!!!!

Everything ok with bambino...I was so worried!!!

Noah is number 1 for a name at the moment.

I am on here everyday and have read every post, just don't write much...sorry guys. I love hearing about you all, you all make this pregnancy journey so much better x

Congrats on Team Blue!!! :happydance: The girls are still running this thread, but I think the boys will catch up eventually.:winkwink:

Hi girls! Just wanted to drop in and let you know that I am still lurking around! I usually try and read some of this thread in bed before I go to sleep on my phone, I hardly ever even get time to spend on the computer at all these days!!! Now that Theo is crawling all over the place he keeps me very busy ;)

I am still feeling super exhausted but this morning was the first morning that I didn't feel like I needed a nap while Theo was napping and actually have gotten some house jobs done, so hopefully the elusive 2nd tri energy is coming.

It is so exciting to read about everyones scans and finding out which team you are all on. Girls definitely are ruling! When I was pg with T, it was a predominantly boy thread. I have my 20 week scan next wed and hopefully it will be confirmed that we are finally having our princess. They told us 70% sure girl at the 12 wk scan so fingers crossed, although a forth little prince would be wonderful too.

On a side note my boobs have suddenly gotten HUGE! As I was still breastfeeding until i was 13wks pg, my boobs were totally unchanged by the pregnancy, but now omg - ouchy! Belly has popped out too hehe

Sarah congratulations on team blue! And I'm glad that your scan went well, too. Absolutely love the name Noah, it has always been one of my faves! Dh isn't so convinced though, and a friend just named her baby that, so probably not for us, sadly. But it's just so gorgeous!

Soph I was thinking about you the other day actually! Sorry to hear you are so tired, but hopefully this is the start of you starting to feel better. And besides, you have a houseful of men to be running after so its no wonder you're exhausted!! Can't wait for news of you scan next week.

Afm, I'm feeling not good today :( I don't think it's pregnancy related at all, feels more like a wee stomach bug. I just feel like I could throw up at any given minute...but I'm heading to work anyway as phoning in sick and sorting that all out is almost more hassle than teaching the three classes I have today lol.

Congrats Bitzysarah on team blue!

Doggylover I hope you feel better soon :( xxx

AFM: I've been having loads of discharge and some cramping so I'm off to the doctor at 11 :( HB sounds fine and baby is still kicking away so hopefully all is well. I'm just taking it easy I think all stress may be getting to me, hope they don't put me on bed rest! :(

Oh no doggylover and ukgirl i hope you are both ok!!!! Keep us posted and ukgirl if you can try and take things a bit easy for a few days pewrhaps its your bodys way of saying slow down....hard i know with all the kiddiwinks!

AFM i'm exhausted yesterday was such a busy and stressful day i think my hr was nearly as fast as bubs for the day! Today i'm meant to e teaching the horses 3.5hr round trip and its gail force winds and driving rain - really think i'm going to cancel!! But i don't want to let them down ugh decisions. I'm sure after yesterday standing for 3hrs in torrential wind and rain is not going to do either me or bubs much good???!

hope everyones ok? any more scans this week?

oh Nimbec that sounds cold!! I would take a rain check (pun very much intended) :p Snuggle up with bump in the warm xxxx

I went to the doctor I have to be swabbed tomorrow for infections but he thinks all is fine and I'm just stretching :) xx

Phew thats positive news ukgirl FX for you!

i'm still debating whether to work or not ......i think i wont go!!

Nimbec that definitely doesn't sound like the sort of thing you need to be doing today - remember you were in hospital less than a week ago and you need to take it easy!

Ukgirl, I'm glad the dr thinks everything is fine, but i'm sure if you're cramping it's hard to believe :hugs: conentrate on your scan which is less than a week away!!!

Afm, I just feel BLEEUUUGH today. Luckily I've convinced another teacher to take my after school sports club so I can head home early and go to my mummy and get some TLC lol.

awww doggylover that sounds like a good plan to me!! I'm cwutched (cuddled sorry its a welsh word) up on sofa with my chuihuaha thinking i'm not going infact i'll make the phone call very shortly!

Just dropping in to tell you ladies Happy Thanksgiving(US)!!! I get to see my kiddos for few hours today so i wont be popping in today! @

Thanks everyone :) xx

mommabrown happy thanksgiving have a great day with your kids hun xxxx

Happy thanksgiving mommabrown. Hope you have an amazing time with your kids :) :) :)

Happy Thanksgiving mommabrown! (and all of the other US ladies on here!) We had our Thanksgiving last month, but the course I teach is at Niagara University in NY, so I get to enjoy the US Thanksgiving too! No classes today. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->