April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

omg doggylover the tech said to me, do you want to know the sex, so I said yes! and she went in for the potty shot and before it even came out of her mouth I was like :O boy!!! look at his balls lol!! omg I really need my internal filter back haha xx

eeeekkkkk ukgirl.... I have had several dreams that ours is a girl & since everyone around me wants it to be a girl, I have caught myself saying she/her for the last 3 or so weeks.....

I'm so jealous everyone is finding out & I still have 2 more weeks!

Aw glad things are going well so far with dh maybesoon! It's a bout time things start sorting themselves out for u! :) lol ukgirl its nice to be able to keep ur self entertained with ideas like that but ur right :( lol will just have to wait and see! X

ooooh could be a girl then maybesoon!! :D

kealz yeh it is fun to play around with those things but I started to drive myself nuts with it all haha.. at least I did not resort to peeing in a cup of bleach powder though! haha xx

Maybesoon so glad to hear that things are going well :)

Candy, did you guys go shopping after the scan to buy outfits? I bet they are so cute!!!

yeh, sainsburys have amazing baby clothes for half the price of mother care etc.. so we dropped in there on our way home and got some I love my mummy/daddy tops, some matching trousers and a little mickey mouse dungaree set soooooooooo cute!! I get paid on friday so I will be out buying blankets and bibs and all in ones :D

Oh that is adorable!

We have a baby fund which my DH puts all his money from his photography into. So in 2 weeks times we are doing our first big baby shop...I CAN'T WAIT!!! Even to buy things like muslins!

(I too am all about the supermarket clothes!! 3 sleeveless vests for £2.50? Yes please! 3 sleeveless vests for £12 in gap? Jog on...)

Well here is how i look for court ladies....hope i look alright....3 hours and waiting seems like forever....

Attachments

• 20121126_103558_Sophia.jpg
    20121126_103558_Sophia.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 11
Oh wow mommabrown bump looks lovely!! U look great! Good luck for today! Will be thinking of u x

you look gorgeous mammabrown, good luck for today :hugs: xxxx

oh gosh doggylover so exciting!!! and I know what you mean about baby clothes! I know it's personal choice when some mums buy baby gap and designer stuff for their babies, but I always think, WHY??? why would you spend so much on a label when you can get the same thing and more from asda tesco or sainsburys, the jeans in sainsburys are lined too making them super soft on babies skin which is a huge selling point for me. My kids tend to suffer with eczema.

For all the time they will be wearing them as well - and all the puke and poo that will be over them - I am right there with you.

I'd die if I spent like £20 on a babygro and the inevitable happened! At least if it's only £2/3 I won't care!

I am such a cheapskate though!!!!! Other people (inc my SIL and sister!) like having more expensive clothes, but even for me, I am Primark, Tesco etc!!!

Good luck momma you look fabulous will be thinking of you!!

Maybesoon I'm pleased things are looking positive long may it continue!!!

And yes I resorted to table top sales and supermarket clothes hehe I'm hoping I may get some mamas papas ones as gifts :)

Not long now ladies and everyone apart from the yellows will know eek I remember when we where all 4-6 weeks hehe

I'm a cheapy also.... If I have a girl I'll be set on clothes & almost everything! All hand-me-downs from my SIL & bestfriend!!!! I'm sure we will buy some stuff here & there, but nothing expensive as they outgrow them so fast & yes nothing but poo & puke get on them....

exactly doggylover at least at £3 it doesn't matter if it get stained or ripped lol kids are messy active little monkeys I'ld rather spend that money on taking them out places or toys for them... I'm a penny pincher lol... we do the carboot thing too :p

Yea if we have a little girl we are pretty much set, but if we have a boy will have to get all the clothes as sil sold all her boy bits 2 weeks before we found out we were pregnant :( but I'm gonna be doing the same, primary tesco Sainsbury's and Asda! Oh and matalan, they have cute bits! And you can find some good deals in tkmaxx if you have the patience to sift through it all lol! We find out later in the day what team we are on, at like 3.40, so gonna do a quick shop for a token something blue or pink then go to see twilight breaking dawn 2 as mil will be watching Paige! Cannot wait!!!! X

I'm so jealous kealz! I'm so ready to know one way or the other. I should have known not to get my hopes up when we went for the 3d! I want to go see Breaking Dawn 2 sooo badly.... I've been working on the dh on going with me to see it..... I think I have him warn down. I don't really blame him for not wanting to go see a show he knows nothing about. He hasn't seen any of the others.

I'll be doing the clothes shopping if it's a boy too!

Congrats on :blue:, ukgirl!

My anatomy scan is in like 2 hours. Hoping she's still a she. :haha: I'm sure she is, it seemed rather obvious at 15 weeks. Also hoping everything is okay. I feel pretty sure it is, just hope I'm right. She has been going NUTS in there there last few days. Especially today and I have had almost no sugar and haven't had any caffeine. :wacko:

Good luck littlespy!

Kealz I have not got the patience for tk maxx at all. I give it a shit every now and then and I always regret it!!! What day is your scan on?

If we have a boy my SIL has enough clothes for everyone to share, so we'll be sorted! And like you nimbec, I am hoping we get lots of nice bits as gifts!

Have been meaning to ask - has anyone else heard anything about antenatal classes yet? I haven't had any info about them, and there are no NCT ones starting at a useful time (ie the next set starts in late march!) for me. Also has anyone else's midwife mentioned doing the birth plan yet?

I just kind of feel like I am now 20 weeks and nobody is doing anything to get me ready for the birth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->