April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Mammabrown your hormonal men comment made me laugh haha

I really need to filter!! A guy Aaron works with andbis frienda with told thim that oregnant womens hormone levels dont change during pregnancy.. well hes on our facebook so I confroned him about it... haha he got really defensive and I totally set him straight but now Im hoping it wont cause more problems for me and Aaron :/ Im an idiot...

Seriously ukgirl?!?!?! Is this guy a doctor or has he been pregnant before? lol.... Sorry I too need a filter. My boss started bitching again first thing this morning while standing in my office. I looked straight at him and said "What the HELL do I need to get a prescription for xanax & start putting it in the coffee?" He busted out laughing & said "Sounds like a great idea to me".... hmmmmm I have seriously been wondering if it would work!!!

Haha is this guy married or have kids! What a bloody idiot! Well comparing men to women maybe ours just isn't as bad as their tantrums! Ha!

Hes a 19 year old virgin who hasnt got a girlfriend hahaha... Haha at your boss maybesoon!! Filters were lost along with periods I guess!! Xx

No joke about the filters being lost.... But then again, my filter never did work all that great to begin with!!!!

LMAO.... I love how 19 year old boys think they know EVERYTHING there is to know about us women!!! I have a nephew who is now 21, but he's thought he's known all about us since he was about 17. I laugh all the time at the crap he posts on facebook. One day he will look back on this stuff & be completely humiliated.

Boy do they have a lot to learn!!!

Hes a 19 year old virgin who hasnt got a girlfriend hahaha...

:shock: Oh I wonder why? He sounds so sensitive and intelligent. Dreamy, really.

Yeah Maybesoon I don't really understand why the govt thinks I could handle a hand gun but not a tazer, and why it would be better if I shot someone than tazered them. Gun control should be based on common sense, and that doesn't seem to be what that is.

Oh Mommabrown don't feel bad about talking to us about anything, ever. I am glad that it helps you a bit :hugs:

AFM came home from work early today because I have a killer sore throat and don't want it to become a chest infection. So, better to lay low here at home with lots of water and parmesan cheese goldfish.

ETA oh yeah and SweetPea love your scan pic! I was also going to comment on her cute wee nose, so adorable. She looks like such a girl!

kirstabelle... My throat has been on fire for the last 3 days. I've been eating soft peppermints like crazy & drinking a ton.

I haven't mentioned this yet.... But y'all will so not believe what dh did last night.... As y'all know I had a really crummy day at work yesterday. So on my way home I stopped by the store & bought some relaxation bath salts & bubble bath. When I got home dh hugged me and asked if I was ok. I told him I was fine, it was just a bad day & I needed to get started on the time charges for work so I could get them done from home last night. So he then asked what I was hungry for in which I told him I wasn't hungry. This must have totally scared the crap out of him (the last couple of weeks I've been eating non stop... But when I'm upset I don't get hungry). So I go & sit down at my computer & start doing the work time charges. The next thing I know after he's done feeding, bathing & getting the kids in bed he comes into the computer room & gets me. He walks me into the bathroom where he has a hot bubble bath drawn with candles lit all around. It was the sweetes thing in the world. He "ordered" me into the bath & shut the door. After about 30 minutes I removed myself from the bath & ended up in the kitchen starving!!!! Guess he knew just what I needed... What had been such a horrible day actually ended up being a really great night.... Maybe he has really changed.

Awwww Maybe Soon that is so nice! Glad he was able to cheer you up and make you feel better!!

Maybe that sounds heavenly right about now! Lucky girl :)

Momma and kirsta I love her little nose too - such a button right now lol! Def looks more 'dainty' than DS did in scan pics hehe.

All I can say about the majority of men mentioned in here lately is :dohh: !!!

AFM, starving and tired. What's new? Haha!

Maybesoon that is the cutest thing ever!! How on earth do you manage to get of the tub alone though??? Lol I cant even bend anymore poor oh has to help me out of the bath now :( haha xxx

Awwww, I just opened my package that arrived today and its my first cloth diapers. They are so small and so cute. I might cry at the cuteness of them. :happydance:

ooooh yay kristabelle!! I can't wait to order mine :D xx Hope you are feeling better today xx

Hope everyone has a nice day :) My little half baked bean is a jumping bean today :D loving this part of pregnancy <3

Kirstabelle I loved getting my nappies!! I ordered 4 microfibre ones recently as they were on sale and they seemed SOOO small!!!

Also they are so soft I want to constantly rub them all over my face!!!

Afm back at work, somehow have managed to sprain (maybe? all I know is PAIN) my wrist so that is bandaged up :dohh:

Doggylover i hope your wrist gets to feeling better. They say pregnancy some how on sets carpral tunnel syndrome too.

Maybe glad to hear OH is finally showing you this wonderful side. It seems he really is changing!

Kristabelle i can not even begin to think about diapers yet.....it really starts putting into prospective how tiny they really are even though they feel huge in our tummys!!!

Well OH came home with a bit of a better attitude but we are still arguing. He feels that everyone is making him out to be a child abuser and the teacher made him seem like a woman beater too in court and we honestly don't know where this crap is coming from. It seems my Ex has won everyone over with his lies and it hurts him. And so he is still fuming and i get the bad end of the stick. I guess we are both stressed out and taking it out on each other.

Mommabrown could it be that your oh feels incredibly guilty? He probably sees it as totally his fault that your kids have been taken away, which of course isn't true at all, but he may see it that way, and he's lashing out because he is so upset about the whole situation. Because it's him that this whole court case is against, and him that is being made out to be an abuser, and he probably just feels so awful he can't express it any other way.

Today is an exciting day, ladies! My little nephew Sam turns one year old today!! It's so hard to believe... it seems like not so long ago when we first met him he fit perfectly in my arms... and now he has hair and teeth and he's on the move!

DH and I are heading to Ottawa this weekend (about 4 hr train ride away) to visit with Dh's family and celebrate Sammo's birthday, so I won't be around this weekend. I hope everyone has a lovely, stress-free weekend and I look forward to catching up with everyone Sunday night! I might have a chance to pop in a read a bit, but not likely to post anything. :flower:

I've attached a photo of me with Sam when he was about 3 weeks old! It's one of my favourite pics ever. :cloud9:

Attachments

• 100_1779.jpg
    100_1779.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 7
He has said that kind of...maybe that is what he is trying to express fully and just don't
know how. I know none of this is his fault and have told him that. I see it for what it really is with him and the kids and i blame my Ex. No matter what happens he thinks i will hate him for this which is absurd but that is how he feels honestly. It doesn't help that he has had to spend holidays alone now because he can not be with his family after 7 years of being with all of us, seeing my sons first steps, first Christmas, first words, and many other firsts of his life that his own father didn't want to experience with him. He is just like his child and that child is being ripped out of his life so blunt was difficult for him as well and he could never express that till now. It is a large combination of feelings that he is letting out that he has had bottled up for this whole process.

Awwww, I just opened my package that arrived today and its my first cloth diapers. They are so small and so cute. I might cry at the cuteness of them. :happydance:

Yay on the diapers! There is going to be lots of shopping from now on!:thumbup::happydance:

Mommabrown :hugs: hugs hun!

Happy birthday to the cutie pie ReadytoMum !

Last night out of the blue DH said to me " I'm pretty sure our baby is a girl, I have a strong gut feeling"
At least one of us has a gut feeling! I have none :dohh:
I trust him when he says that, he has been right many times before, he has great intuition!

Lily my Dh said the whole time he thought we were having a girl and he was right! He was right with Ds also.

Happy birthday to your nephew Readytomum! That is a cute picture!

I think Emmaleigh maybe on a growth spurt she was moving and kicking up a storm these last few weeks now she has barely moved at all. At least i hope. I just ate a bowl of honey nut cherrios maybe that'll wake her little butt up!

Readytomum have a great weekend with your nephew. I have a 18 month old nephew who, like you, I just adore. I have a photo of him and I on the day he was born in our bedroom, and love it! They are so wonderful, those little nephews!

It scares me though because I love Jacob (my nephew) more than anyone else in the world (including dh! which he doesn't take kindly too!) and it's scary that I'll love our baby EVEN MORE than that! It doesn't seem possible.

Mommabrown, I'm sure you guys are both just having the worst time :( :hugs: And i think it's natural to take it out on one another to a certain extent - there is nobody else who can possibly understand what it feels like for you guys to have your kids taken away, which only leaves you with each other for true comfort...and also to turn on when feeling rubbish.

Lily lol at your dh! I love how out of the blue it was!! Only 19 days until you find out!! Both Dh and I also think our LO is a girl...but we are probably totally wrong!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->