April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Mommabrown that made me LOL!! haha it's so true!!

Maybesoon I know this sounds a bit backwards but when I am feeling hurt by my OH I feel like I just want to find someone to make me feel better, however I do not act on it because I love him so much and wouldn't ever want to hurt him that way but maybe he was thinking the same way? If you get what I mean? Men are weaker than us ladies!

Maybesoon, when did he add her back? Maybe he accepted her friendship on fb while you guys were fighting (you know, to get back at ya?!). FB can cause so many problems but I agree with Mommabrown, you need to ask him calmly. No point in getting upset and causing a fight. He will have to give you an answer either way, so you may as well try to talk it through. I rarely look at OH FB because he says so many dumb and imature things on there, that it just makes me mad lol.
Did he post any scan pics on FB? Maybe she knew about the scan (from previous emails) and asked how it went... so he added her to show her the pics (and brag about his baby?!?! :shrug: You never know, until you ask him. :hugs:

Mommabrown that made me LOL!! haha it's so true!!

Maybesoon I know this sounds a bit backwards but when I am feeling hurt by my OH I feel like I just want to find someone to make me feel better, however I do not act on it because I love him so much and wouldn't ever want to hurt him that way but maybe he was thinking the same way? If you get what I mean? Men are weaker than us ladies!

UKGirl, I'm the same way! When OH doesn't give me attention (because he is caught up with work, or being a jerk :dohh:) I always want to do the same... like you... I don't but never the less... Men don't really think things through! I truely believe they are often incapable of rationalizing feelings :wacko:

My guy usually says the dumbest stuff and acts like a huge jerk when hes angry he just wants to hurt me so I leave him alone haha.. i tend to nag in arguments.. when he calms down he admits he shoukd have thought things through xx

Ukgirl sorry to hear about the insane amount you are being charged for rent. I used to own a 3 bed house I rented out for £550 a month so yours seems so high. I know it's far from an ideal time, but would there be anywhere you could think of moving? Also check with your landlord why they have your rent higher than your neighbours, that shouldn't be at all.

Afm, I think I may have sciatica :dohh: for ages I have been getting random pains every so often in my left butt cheek and down part of my leg. It hasn't been too bad, but today it is really sore. I mentioned to my sister who has sciatica and she said it sounds like it.
So to sum up this week I have managed to be afflicted by:
A vomiting bug
A sprained/something very sore wrist
Potential sciatica or at the least a trapped nerve.

I'm going out on a limb here....,NOT A GOOD WEEK!! :haha:

It will be worth it in the end....it will be worth it in the end.....

ukgirl that is exactly what he says about why he told the Christy girl he loved her. He says we had just had an argument & he was looking for someone's shoulder to cry on. Ok I can maybe understand that... But did it have to be with a girl that he has been sexually active with in the past???

Steph he added her either yesterday evening or early this am. She wasn't on there yesterday before I left work but she was on there just a little bit ago. And he has not posted any pics of the baby. In fact that's a whole other issue.... He asked me to tag him in the 3/4d pic I posted on my fb. So I did. My bff was going to comment on it on his page & couldn't find it on his page. So I logged in & looked. Apparently he has his fb set up so that only the person that tags or posts on his page & him can see the stuff. Which explained why NONE of his friends "liked" or "commented" on the baby pic. So that upsets me like he's not wanting anyone to know we are back together but yet he goes to my fb & posts "I LOVE YOU Chantel" so that all my friends & family know something is up. Not that I hide anything from any of them. They are all very aware of what is going on & that I have wanted to work things out the entire time.

I'm just feeling a bit betrayed, insecure, hurt & hormonal right now.

Oh dear heavens our men this week have me wanting to kick them in the baby makers!!!! They all need to just suck it all up and put their big boy panties on!

Doggylover wow it isn't a good week for you or any of us for that matter! Something must be in the air!

Allen is an asshole too and i tend to leave him alone because he says the dumbest things that really make me irriate. So to save his life i go to a different room or take a bath and turn up the radio so i can't hear him. Lol

Maybesoon you need to knock this on the head! Just when things are starting to go great again he starts playing up? No no. You need to let him know this isn't ok and you need full, 24/7, 365, commitment, and not just "ok ill do it...until you aren't mad anymore"

Lay down the law, and start again as you mean to on. You are worth more than any crap he throws your way!

awww doggylover!! :hugs: ouch ouch ouch!! I hope it's just a trapped nerve or something small Sciatica is horrid!!

We live in a popular seaside town so in general it is quite pricey round here but lately property values have increased so rent is going up too :( sucks!

Maybesoon I wonder if he just acted sweet to get you back and now he has you he's back to his old tricks again? I agree with Doggylover kick his ass! lol x

Mommabrown I completely agree about kicking them in their baby makers!!!!

doggylover.... I have been thinking the same thing that he was playing it sweet & nice until he got me back & now he's going to start going back to the same ol shit...... I don't know how I'm going to handle it right now. I'm so upset I could seriously take my tazer & taze the living shit out of him right now. I know I have got to figure out a way to calm down before I speak to him otherwise it will be REALLY REALLY REALLY UGLY!

I say taser. At least it would make you feel better. Why don't you just give yourself until Saturday without speaking to him, and allow yourself some time to calm down so you can approach him without murder?!

Haha taser his ass! I guarentee if he don't get the point after that he never will!!!

honestly doggylover..... It's looking more & more like I will be staying at my own place tonight.... I'm just thankful I kept it for the "just in case this doesn't work" moment.......

It just really pisses me off after the night we had last night & how he went on & on about how much he loves me & how he knows beyond a shadow of a doubt now that I am where he wants & needs to be. That he doesn't know what the heck was going on at the time but that he was being completely stupid. He has taken complete & total fault, he's sent my dad an apology email even.... His parents & sister were even shocked Thanksgiving night to hear him take complete fault. They all have told me since that he's never ever in his life done that.

So many mixed signals & emotions for me to sort through.

The only downside to tasering his ass is that he works for the local police department & not long after the taser went off I'd be having to make a much dredded phone call to my attorney (my boss).....

Aaaaah I am in soooooo much pain, my pelvis on the left side!!!! I feel like I have been ripped in half :( for a couple of weeks it's been painful to walk during the day at work, but at night....when I start to relax (lie down) I am in agony...I really can't move, turning in bed, going to toilet is soo painful! I am scared I have another 20weeks to go:(.

Anyone else have this? Advice please:)

Thank you in advance x

Aaaaah I am in soooooo much pain, my pelvis on the left side!!!! I feel like I have been ripped in half :( for a couple of weeks it's been painful to walk during the day at work, but at night....when I start to relax (lie down) I am in agony...I really can't move, turning in bed, going to toilet is soo painful! I am scared I have another 20weeks to go:(.

Thank you in advance x

I didn't have the exact same thing, mine was all over my lower pelvis and lower back and it was really sore, and I also felt I couldn't walk properly etc. I called the midwives and was told to drink two entire glasses of water, have a hot bath or shower and lie down, if it went away they said it would be ligament/stretching pain and nothing to worry about. I did that and it did go away, and then they recommended I get a support belt because I am on my feet so much, which I also did and have had much less pain since I have been wearing it at work.

Hope everything is fine, def call your doctor/midwife/care provider it will make you feel better!

Thank you in advance x

Sounds like maybe round ligament pain to me. ??? All you can do is try to remember to move slowly, I'm afraid. As kirstabelle said, a support belt may help. But it may not. May be dumb, but I'm not bothering with one. I have it quite often, too. And some days it is worse than others. I had the same thing last pregnancy and it peaked around 30 weeks, I think.

Bitzysarah that sounds really painful hun, is there anything your doctor can do to help? I like to take full advantage of my NHS card when I'm pregnant LOL. I use it for everything inclu. Gaviscon! haha

ladies who pick up the pregnancy packs (uk) when do you pick up your second bounty pack? and those who have, was there any point? Since the first pack only contained mountains of papery junk mail about breast and bottle feeding...

P.s all who are thinking of signing up to Emma's Diary, Don't bother, all I get now are marketing calls on my mobile phone asking me to get life insurance, and asking who my gas supplier is etc etc.. LOL waste of time!

also it is FRIDAY!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Thank you in advance x

Oh Sarah that sounds awful :hugs: it sounds like maybe pelvic girdle pain, which your midwife can definitely help you out with. I have been getting shooting pains down my left hand (no other way to describe it) bum cheek, and it's agony, so I can't imagine how bad yours is.

Ukgirl, second bounty pack wasn't up to much. Some ariel and persil i think, a wee Simple moisturiser and a Sudacrem (smallest pot ever!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->