April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

lily... my dh has said from the very beginning he was sure lo was a girl.... I'm like you... I have no clue either way!

Mommabrown.... I agree that dh is most likely just feeling extremely guilty about it all as if it's his fault somehow, even though he knows deep down he hasn't done anything wrong. I'm sure he hates that he is the center of all this stress whether he brought it on or not. I'm sure in time things will get better. I can't imagine the stress the 2 of you are under. Just try remind him how much you love & need him right now. Y'all have already made it through extremely tough times together & I believe the 2 of you working together will make it through this one too. Take a minute for yourself, breathe & remember one day at a time. Hugs to you!!!

Readytomum happy birthday to your nephew!

doggylover.... My bestfriend's (Angela & I have been friends for nearly 26years) 2yr old is my sunshine. I adore her more than anything in the world. Last night we went out for my Angela's birthday & of course her little girl sits in my lap the whole night. My dh laughs because Angela & I have a running joke about when our baby is born she gets the baby & I get her 2 year old!!! I too can't imagine loving a kiddo anymore than I do her. It's overwhelming at times...

Hope everyone has a great day!

AFM.... I haven't been feeling the lo lately. I don't know what is up with that, but I'm sure everything is just fine. Still can't wait til the 11th!!!!

Evening everyone,

Readytomum that is a very cute picture and happy1st Birthday to your nephew xx

Maybesoon men in my experience dont like to take blame or talk about things so they shut it inside and how ever long he is hurting is how long he'll be angry for, I hope you can both stop fighting soon xx

Doggylover ouchies on your wrist! Hope it feels better soon sucks to be back to work day but friday tomorrow!!

Maybesoon the 11th isnt long away!! :D I'm sure LO is fine, mine sleeps for days and has little days inbetween where he kicks the crap out of me, he's started to use my bladder as a nice pillow too which makes me suddenly bursting for a wee in the most random of places!

Afm - My day has been ever as shit as usual, I left the house early this morning to head off to toysrus to grab this lego advent calendar the kids were bugging me for, fought the throng of animalistic parents all wanting to get their kid the same thing we were after because would you believe it lego advent calendars are THE thing these days, but yes pregnant ladies get priority :D (!) and I got one! :D :D YES I DID!! yay! I succeeded as a mother! lol... Anyway while in toysrus we popped into the baby section and found a microwave steraliser for £5!!!! omg it is huge too! I had the avent one for the kids in Norway and they are rather awesome so I'm happy with that purchase.

Then I proceeded to walk around every clothes shop in town and not one of them had a maternity section, So I went to the other town 20 minutes away and guess what... only newlook and H&M had a maternity section but not my size in newlook and no coats in H&M! So I've had to bid on one on ebay and I will succeed in that too!!

So OH started to get grumpy halfway round the shops and the tension fell like a dark cloud, I got a stitch in my bump from too much walking and I slowed right down to a snails pace, people bashed me about and didn't look where they were stopping and going and I just wanted to cry. Shopping sucks!!

THEN we come home to the post.. Our legal aid funding has been completely shut down, we have no expense for a solicitor or to pay for our final hearing and then the other envelope we opened showed that our land lady is putting our rent up to £700 for this tiny shoe box sized flat when we know our neighbour who has more space only pays £625 for his. Which has put us under more pressure and I can feel the bad vibes radiating off my OH like he's fed up with all of it. Including me. Today and yesterday have been better for us but I know we are struggling. I don't know if we can make it through this shit now. It's almost like he resents me for being pregnant even though I know he loves our baby and would never say it I know he's thinking it would be best if we weren't having a baby. When we were trying for this baby we had great finances but since I got pregnant everything has gone up.

Tough shit on me I guess.

I think Emmaleigh maybe on a growth spurt she was moving and kicking up a storm these last few weeks now she has barely moved at all. At least i hope. I just ate a bowl of honey nut cherrios maybe that'll wake her little butt up!

Me too, exact same! Usually she is a wild thing but last few days I get a few obligatory pokes for eating sugary things and then not much more. I'm sure she is fine, but I like all the jumping, its very reassuring!

ETA sorry about all the $ probs not going your way UK Girl, hope things start to get better for you soon! Starting with winning your coat for a bargain on ebay x

Have a great weekend Ready to Mum!

And Doggy Lover, your poor wrist! Maybe something to do with our joints getting more flexible due to pregnancy and it is just overstretched, hopefully not a sprain. Hope it gets better soon.

Oh UKgirl i feel the exact same way. We had all this money saved back in our bun fund and now we are completely depleted! I too am having another shit day. Congrats on your adventure and purchases at Toys and Baby r Us! Not everyday we win fighting those crazy crowds! The things we go through for our kids!

Kristabelle she is the same way a little bit of nudging here and there but not like she was. I still feel her every once in awhile so that is reassuring! I will be glad when she is back to herself again. lol

I bought her a carseat today252315_10100476975933407_1709282424_n.jpg It is gently used and comes with matching stroller and base and it only cost me $65.00. So Dh can't argue with me about what we are getting now HaHa!

Thabks mommabrown and love the car seat!! We are slowly picking up things we need now. Aaron says we shouldnt worry about court or rent until cones so Im going to go with him and hope it all works out xx

Yeah Allen isn't a worrier either. I do all the worrying in this family! Thanks i had to buy it at a steal!! We have bought little things here and there since getting her crib and bedding because i don't think we are having a baby shower for her since she is #4 so i am trying to do what i can.

oh ukgirl.... I really hate reading that things are not going better for you & dh.... It seems that when it rains it poors. Try to focus on one day at a time & if that is too much (as it was for me not so long ago) focus on just getting out of bed & making it til lunch, then the afternoon, then the night. I hope & pray things start to look up soon for you & your family.

Thank you maybesoon Im starting to feel really depressed and that he is going to just get fed up and give up on us. I hope its just a phase. i think he needs sometime for himself too . to think.

mommabrown we got our crib but it has no matress or bedding yet Im going to get that last as my mum wont let us put it up yet shes worries it might jinx things. Im going to put it up around week 30. I think lol.. Im going to shop the sales for the biggest items after xmas and look in carboot sales. xx

I had put it up to get our kids used to the idea of the baby coming and they really grew used to the idea after that. Don't worry about you two growing apart either. It is alot to deal with and like Allen he has his own way of dealing and we have ours. Me and the OH are still on the outs with eaxh other but it isn't for my lack of trying either. I hope things get better for the both of us!

ugh.... Why do I do this to myself. ](*,) :dohh:I'm so upset right now. :cry: So the last couple of nights I have had dreams that dh & I got into it really big again & we separated. Last night while we were laying in bed we were discussing it. He assures me that everything is better & that he was having some issues & has them resolved & that I am the "ONE" he is in love with & wants to spend his future with.

Then just a bit ago I noticed he had an extra person on his facebook friends list that wasn't there. So I look at his friends & what do you know.... There is that girl from Canada back as one of his friends. The one that I found text between them & him asking her to get passports for her & her kids & that he wanted to move them here. [-X In which when I asked him about it, he has said it's been a running joke between he & her for over 4 years. :wacko: But he had deleted her & the Christy girl from his facebook when we started working things out. :happydance: Now 2 weeks later they are fb friends again.......... :shrug: Just when things were going really good & I was actually happy for a minute.... I'm feeling betrayed & really hurt right now.... :? Am I overreacting?????

I HATE THIS.....

no you are not over reacting maybesoon!! I would be just as upset as you are! What a silly git xx :hugs:

Oh Maybesoon i can't say you are or aren't but if he knows your uncomfortable with it why add them back. It could be harmless but honestly i couldn't tell you other wise. Before you go over board just talk with him and see what he says. I have noticed if they have something to hide they become angry and aggitated and if not he will calmly and rarionally talk it out with you.I hope it is really nothing for your sake.

I'm just really so angry & hurt right now. He knew that I didn't buy into his crap story about it being a ongoing joke between them.... He knows how insecure I am about us right now & I just don't understand how he could do something like this. I just do not understand men at all. And to be perfectly honest it's making me rethink the last 2 weeks & right now I don't want to stay the night with him tonight.....

the way I see it hun is that she is a girl he told to move down closer to him with her kids.. That is not a great thing to have hanging over your relationship. Can you ask him to remove the girls he has history with, after all you're more important.

Take the night off to be by yourself. Honestly i don't blame you for being upset since things have been so crummy between you two. And he is an idiot for not thinking about how you would feel for him pulling this crap with the same chick again. Ugh i promise men are absolutely mental.

I wonder if men's hormones change during their ladies being pregnant too :p

Hell No they are always that way it just when we start showing ours they let theirs hang all out!!! Lmao

Thanks ladies.... I have tried so hard to not get my hopes up with our relationship. But things have been so good the last 2 weeks. When we went out of town for the 3/4d scan & I found all the texts on his cell phone (while he was in the shower) & we got into that big argument about the 2 girls. I brought it all out in the open & gave him a chance to defend himself. He gave me the crap story about the one (which he knew right then & there I didn't buy into). I told him that night that he needed to decide what he wanted. That I refused to be in a relationship with secrets & lies. He promised me then that there was nothing there but if it bothered me that much he would take care of it. I asked him then how he would feel if I were talking/texting to someone that only 2 months prior I had confessed my love to he wouldn't be ok with it either. I'm sure it is nothing. Afterall she lives in Canada not anywhere close to us. I'm sure I'm just letting my emotions/insecurities & hormones get the best of me. It just hit me pretty hard when I saw her back on his fb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->