April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Happy FRIDAY Ladies!!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

AFM.... Well I decided to keep my mouth shut about the Canadian girl added back to Shane's fb for now. I went home & we had a pleasant evening. But I'm sure he could tell there was something on my mind even though I tried not to show it. He asked me about 10 times if I was ok.

This morning while he was in the shower I took a peek at his cell phone. Nothing to get excited about. No text from anyone he shouldn't be speaking with & nothing on his fb to get excited about either on his page or through the messages. So I think maybe I need to just stop looking for something to go wrong & try to enjoy the here & now. If only I could turn my little negative brain off......

urgh doggylover, hate hate HATE sudocrem it's them most pointless shit ever it does literally NOTHING, so I wont be bothering to pick that pack up, thanks for the heads up!

Maybesoon, I think hormones make us all a bit suspisious anyway, my Aaron is the geekiest, hairiest loner you could ever meet, he's socially ******** and hates talking to people let alone women, plus I know he loves me and would not ever do anything to me like that, and I know all this but I still get insecure when other ladies are around or when we watched ''I'm a celebrity get me out of here'' with Helen and her big boobies constantly on show and that sexy pussycat doll in there in a bikini under the waterfall haha I was like oh if you love HER so much go marry her! lol I know it's unreasonable and he isn't like that but since being pregnant I've been a nightmare!!! haha xx

I think my biggest problem is that my ex husband cheated on me over & over again. Shane knew this when we got together (his ex wife cheated on him) so I never ever ever thought he would do it to me. Then when I found those messages back on September 1st between him & that Christy girl where he was confessing his love & the ones from that Canadian girl it just blew my world away. I lost every ounce of security I had in our relationship. Not to mention I was pregnant & had just been in the emergency room the day before he confessed his love to that wench. So now I feel like the most insecure person on the planet. I can't let the past go. No matter how many times he tells me he was being stupid & just looking for some sympothy from someone. He has really been amazing since I've been back. I mean really amazing. But I can't stop worrying constantly that I'm going to wake up & he's going to be back to the way he was there for a couple months. I just don't think I can go through that again.

hi girls,
how're you all doing? :) My lo was two yesterday and he is sooo chuffed. We are throwing him a pretty cool party tomorrow. I am so excited but I am so tired! I was standing for a few hours this afternoon making cakepops and now my hips and back are really sore :(

Hope you are all ok!

xx

TeAmo happy birthday to your LO! Have a great party tomorrow!

Afm just back from walking the dogs and oh my gosh it took us ages as I'm so slow and pathetic this week!!!!

Hello ladies, sorry haven't been on in a while drama is my middle name at the mo lol! My oldest cat tigger has been ill, not peeing properly, and when he does he just goes everywhere! Like all over the place, so took him to the vet and they kept him in for a few days, been trying to rehome them for ages and it just isn't happening!!! So that has cost me a fortune and I've had to hire a carpet cleaner! Then last night lo had high temp gave her Calpol and by this afternoon it had reached 40• so took her to the docs and she has tonsillitis! My poor lil bubba is so so ill it's horrible! And now the cat is home and apparently it could be due to stress!??!?!? Him stressed!??!?? What about me??????? Hope everyone is ok, I will catch up properly once lo is better and I get 5 mins tonmyself xxxxx

Kealz, I've had male cats with those symptoms before and they had some kind of crystals in their urine. Sorry I don't remember off the top of my head. I actually lost my old man to it a few years ago because they caused a blockage and he couldn't go at all and the vet said the surgery would be $2000, he wasn't guaranteed to make it, and it would very likely happen again very soon. The other cat (who now lives with my aunt and grandma) had the same crystal pee problem but has been fine for years since his last episode. Oh no on tonsillitis! Maisie had a viral throat infection a few weeks back that made her so sick. 103*f temp for two days straight despite being pumped full of ibuprofen and acetominophen. :nope:

Lol Kealz my life is all drama since the end of October!!!!! I hope your Lo gets to feeling better and your cat too. Lmao at him being stressed!!!

Maybesoon glad to hear that you are looking to the bright side of it and that nothing is really showing to be going on.

Happy Birthday to your LO Teamo!

Well i picked up the kids for my weekend about an hour ago and DH is off camping in the woods because he isn't allowed around them at all. So i asked if they wanted to live with me and they don't.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: So DH and i are going to rent out our house since we own it and move to be closer with his family so we have help with Emmaleigh and Landon. I wanted them to be aware of this and now it has turned into a cry fest at our house because they only want to see me on the weekends and think that i won't see them if i move away. Geez i should have just kept my mouth shut because i feel my whole weekend is danted now! :growlmad:

Oh mommabrown I'm so sorry your weekend with the kids isn't going so well, and that they said they don't want to live with you. I would imagine that has come from constantly being told that by their dad, and not because its true :hugs:

Kealz so sorry to hear Paige has tonsillitis, not good at all. I had mine out when I was three as kept getting it, and I don't remember it at all, so at least she won't remember being miserable and sore in a few years time. Hoping she feels better soon. And our cat is a pain in the butt. He got sick recently and became really whiny, which is understandable, but now he's better and still whining. Grrr sometimes cats drive me crazy! That's why I'm a dog lover!!

Afm...first day of advent calendars today :haha: my mil sends us both an advent calendar each year, and this year we also got our own so we have three! We are such big babies!

Thanks Doggylover. I feel so confused....they seem weird and distant and i am just giving them their room. DS heard me crying and came in and laid in bed with me and talked to me about what is going on and he is really wanting to be back...so i really dunno.

Got another job offer that is here where i live and i am thinking strongly about taking it. I would work for a trucking company and be doing HR along with secretarial duties. Dh says it may just be better off for me to get back to work and help keep my mind off everything that is going on right now and it will help out with the cost of everything that we have had to spend out. I turned in my 2 weeks because of all the stress that I was dealing with at my last job. So with that being said i am just trying to figure out what to do with this mess i have been dealt. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

I think giving your kids space, letting them know you are there and support any decision they make, is the best thing. They will understand that you aren't pressuring them in the same way that some people might be, and they will respond to that...it might take some time. Sounds like a good job offer!

Hi everyone just popping in quickly.. hope you are all having a good day.. Im seriously sleepy all the time lately I think Im just getting run down as we have been so busy and had a very busy week.. today we had to visit family before coming home and sorting out the xmas shit. hopefully next week will be a bit more chilled and happy!!

Mommabrown I am skrry to hear things arent going well xxxx hugs xxxx

UKgirl come take the crazy back. Just a few hours ago about 2 blocks from my house a man shot another man in the face at an antique store for not buying something from him So he went to his car got a gun and blew his face off then stole all the money. He is still on the loose and police are patrolling the area...I have my security alarm out and ready for a bullet in case they try anything here. DH is worried sick as he can't be here with us and me and the kids are scared sick. My boys were playing outside when all of this happened and i was wondering what was up with the choppers flying over and all the sirens.

Huh my dh and I own an antique shop. Never tried that sales tactic before...

Hope all is well with everyone. X

haha doggylover I don't think it's a good business plan anyway :p xxx

Hope they catch him mommabrown xx

afm I'm fed up with all the dos and donts people seem to pull out of their asses!!! I'm in a ranty mood again today lol... Don't eat fish.. no it's fine... dont dye your hair.. no it's fine... dont strain when you take a crap.. nope thats fine.... SERIOUSLY Oh and the whole gender stuff.. if your pee is bright yellow it's a girl.. no it's a boy.. if your bump is all up front its a girl.. no it's a boy!! if you crave savory foods its a girl... It's a boy!!! I'm so fed up with it.. all the contradicting advice and opinions are driving me nuts!! Even alcohol seems to okay for some pregnant ladies... seriously!! I wish everyone would just get on with it and do what they think is best

Sorry for ranting.. I'm off to soft play with the kids have a nice day! xx

Nope he is still at large...and get this our wonderful law enforcement won't release who it is even though they know. So we are still all locked up inside.

Doggylover you have to be careful now days. Not in a million years would our community have seen something like this.

Ukgirl Piss on what everyone says about it. Enjoy your pregnancy for you! I hate that shit too because people are absolutely ignorant now days no two women have the same body so nothing is going to be the same for all of us. I hope you enjoy your day playing softball with the kiddos. No sliding to home plate though ya hear me!! lol

Hi just a quicki from me I'm so sorry everyone is having a rough time bloody men!!!

I've had major familly politics and major rows over last few days too - truly awful!! Plus my mum was down for weekend so had to pretend everything was hunky dory! Grrr it will be sorted today otherwise I will go stark raving mad lol!!!

Had a good day shopping with mum tho and bought pushchair! I was determind I was having mothercare my3 BUT it was so bulky and complicated to put up:down I opted for mamas papas sola and its lush!!!!

Hope to cat h up properly later!!

Hope everyone's ok hugs to all!!

mommabrown - the guy in our area was missing for 3 days and his info was plastered up everywhere.. how can they find him if no one knows who he is?? :/ Not soft ball hun, soft play it's like an indoor climbing/play frame thing covered in foam. I just sat on my bum watching them play. 2 girls from Connie's class were there with their little brothers so my 2 had a lot of fun. v.tired now though.

nimbec - I love the sola. Sorry to hear you've been having family issues too :hugs:

me and the oh have sorted our problems out and now we are getting back to normal which is lovely :) I honestly think it was the stress of court just magnifying all other issues too xx

Haha i so miss read that ukgirl! I am so happy to hear you and Oh are getting along now. Mine is still being an ass but like you i think it is all stemming from court. The law enforcement here is ridiculious.

Niembec i love shopping for Emmaleigh's baby stuff! Glad you had fun!

Oh nimbec I'm sorry the my3 didn't work out for you! I don't mind putting it down, it's the getting it up which is a bit fiddly, but I'm hoping that comes with practice! Sorry to hear about your family troubles, sometimes families are just the worst sort of problem. But I'm glad you got some good baby shopping in :)

Afm, just back from an Ikea shop, getting stuff for our smaller living room. We had a piano and a sofa we inherited from my parents in it since we moved in, but never used either. So we sold piano, gave the sofa to a friend and bought new bookcases, one of the bouncy type chairs (I hope you know what I mean!) and a snuggle seat from ikea to go in there instead. Was a bit annoyed as the bookcases were £35 each, and we wanted to get doors for the bottom of both. The doors were £22.....for ONE door. So would have been £88 to get four! Seems insane to me. That's the first time we have been displeased at ikea (which considering how much we go is actually a miracle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->