April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Hi Ladies Mind if i join. Looking for a bump buddy for April.I'm due April 13th. Got my :bfp: July 30th(10 dpo) with a beta of 52 Today(13 dpo)it was ran again and it is 247!! WOOOHOO!

Finally!! I'm due April 13th too! I've been sitting here all by myself for days! lol. :blush:

Candyapple - how'd your scan go?

Jcombs - I still test and find on the strip test they go light dark and my HCG Is through the roof. Did you get bloods yet?

All week I keep waking at 5:30am. Wtf

Yes, I'm not putting much stock in those things. I mean yes if the line completely disappears, then I'll freak, but as long as they're there, I'm all good. No bloods yet. Going back in on the 10th for another urine, then maybe tests. I know for sure I'll need a scan to see when my actual due date is.

LOOK!!!!!

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/

Okay, has anyone had any cramping in their inner thighs? It wasn't bad cramping, but it was there. Also I hate my test strips. I think their dye levels vary widely from test to test, even ones out of the same box! None the less, I am keeping more of an eye on the progression of my symptoms rather than the progression of my lines. Today's is still dark, but not as dark as yesterday's, and also I don't think my fmu is that great. But I am only testing once a day now and I can't wait all day to do it!! haha

jcombs-i have had that same crampy like stretching feeling in my inner thighs to usually goes with when i have it across my lower stomach like hip to hip. but this is my fifth pregnancy, i have 3 kids, so my ligaments start stretching sooner i think lol...sounds like a good sign to me! hope you get your peace of mind soon! Oh and i have read all your posts and just want you to know that with my first i knew exactly when i got pregnant b/c my af was not right at all just really light not normal at all but when i went to the dr. and did home pregnancy test all came back neg...even a blood test that was done at about 4 weeks! I was about 6 weeks or so before a home test would come out pos. for some reason so when i went to the dr. they try to use my last "af" to do my due date but once they did a scan since i told them i was sure i was further along sure enough the scan dated me a almost 2 weeks further along. they said it was because i O about a week late that month and so on....but my mom had the same problem with her first baby but it took 3 months before she could get a pos test!

I am so sorry. I was going to comment back, then got distracted by something else, then forgot which thread you were on!!! :wacko:

This is also my 5 pregnancy but will be my fourth child, if it makes it to term. My first one was a m/c.

My ovulation has always been weird I think. They always give me a due date based on my last period, and it's always wrong. They do the u/s, and find I'm further along than they thought. Like right now, the calculators all say I'm 3 weeks, and I am pretty sure I'm 5!

That's the benefit of knowing when you ovulated, I guess. I Oed on CD10 this cycle. So I'm using my O date to calculate my EDD (and I've decided to lie to my OB about my LMP just so my dates are correct). I also implanted early (6-7dpo) so, based on the early O date and early implantation, I could easily be 9-10 days ahead of someone with the same LMP date as me. :wacko:

If I use my LMP, I got my bfp at just 2 weeks 5 days. :haha:

I'm hoping the third time is a charm, due April 15 if everything goes well!

good luck! I hope this bean is really stuck in there and AF doesn't rear! let us know how tomorrow goes.

AF due tomorrow. I'm terrified :( keep going to the toilet to wipe just to check :(

Did anyone else have to go buy a new bra yet? I woke up this morning and swear i grew a half a cup over night.

good luck! I hope this bean is really stuck in there and AF doesn't rear! let us know how tomorrow goes.

AF due tomorrow. I'm terrified :( keep going to the toilet to wipe just to check :(

Did anyone else have to go buy a new bra yet? I woke up this morning and swear i grew a half a cup over night.

not yet! i actually switched over to my sports bras unless im going somewhere....but when I am at home they are sooo comfy!

mummy- i too keep waking up at 5:30 every day!!!! I thought it was because I was going to bed at 10pm but no! I went to bed around 1:30 last night and was still up at 5:30! I really hope that changes!

I bought little extenders for my bras. Without them I wouldn't be able to hook them on the back

Haha mommy and trcjones how funny I keep waking at 5.30 too!!! Lol hope everyone's ok!

mummy- i too keep waking up at 5:30 every day!!!! I thought it was because I was going to bed at 10pm but no! I went to bed around 1:30 last night and was still up at 5:30! I really hope that changes!

I keep waking up early too and not being able to get back to sleep which is NOT like me.

I took the last of my ICs today, and I am worried because the line is not as dark as two days ago. I was expecting it to be darker as my hcg would have doubled, so am now panicking. I'm hoping it's because I was drinking water during the night and tested with fmu whereas the last test I hadn't drunk that much water and tested with fmu. Does that sound possible???

Doggylover totally possible!!!!! Don't panic one of the girls on another thread did a test with opk's and different amounts of water over 2hours and results were fascinating more water equals less line definately (((hugs)))

Thanks. I'm really wishing I hadn't done the test now...I don't know why I feel the need to keep testing at all. That said, I am doing another digi next week to see if it has changed to 2-3 weeks. I think once i see that I'll be a little happier!!

I tested this morning again on my spare digi, it came up really quick and said 3 weeks plus which is great but i know exactly when i ovulated (19th) so theres no way on earth i could be more than 2 weeks right? And the test i did on monday said 1-2 weeks! Im taking it as a positive sign that my HG levels are rising well its just strange!

Wish me luck just about to see the GP!

Melissabump that's great, your HCG must be rising really quickly......imagine if it was twins, lol!

Noticed your in Essex, so am I, I was told by my docs they won't see me until I am 7 weeks! I am already going to EPAU on 19th because of my past ectopic but was still surprised they won't see me. Although in saying that all they'll do is refer me to the midwives, feel like I might as well call them myself!

x

Haha mommy and trcjones how funny I keep waking at 5.30 too!!! Lol hope everyone's ok!

Me too! Grr!
Doggy- don't worry I was the same with those Lines and poas etc....but got my beta hcg result today and at 22dpo it was 4139!!! Have just had my 2nd beta at 26dpo today and will get results Monday...still no preg symptoms other than some slight AF style cramping and feeling sick / nauseous on and off during day...oh and horrible food aversions to anything remotely oily or greasy! Yuk! But no sore boobs, bloating...nothing yet! So instead of worrying about lines I'm just trying (lol!) not to obsess! Xx

Thanks prickly :) gosh I don't know what I'd do without you ladies to help me out!!

My hips are sore today. I remember in jan with my first my hips were really sore as well..I guess I'm stretching?!?!

I'm also covered with pimples. Lovely!

Melissabump that's great, your HCG must be rising really quickly......imagine if it was twins, lol!

Noticed your in Essex, so am I, I was told by my docs they won't see me until I am 7 weeks! I am already going to EPAU on 19th because of my past ectopic but was still surprised they won't see me. Although in saying that all they'll do is refer me to the midwives, feel like I might as well call them myself!

x

OOhhh where in Essex are you hun? I did try and bypass the GP actually as i know from last time that all they do is refer you to mw by filling in a form but got told i had to see one. Also found out id have to see a consultant too as i had an emergency section last time.
And i just told OH abouy what you said about the twins.. he nearly passed out lol!
Twins run in the family... :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->