April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

defo a baby in there this time around :D no doubts, rescan august 17th x

Attachments

• baby5+5.jpg
    baby5+5.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2
I just stood wrenching into the sink. I think if I had have hung my head over the toilet I would have been sick. I'm excited by this which is surely insanity! Bring on the morning sickness!!

I slept with my digi!! :wacko: No really, I did. I was holding it while I was in bed, and fell asleep with it.... okay, I need a support group for poas anonymous....I am noticing more and more nausea, yay! I am jealous that yall's boobs are getting bigger and mine are just getting heavier! haha Still have cramping in my thighs, and also my hips. I am so grouchy I hurt my own feelings, anything with a strong smell makes me want to puke, and I'm crying at "dumb" things.

Yesterday, my MIL took me to do my school shopping, and she's been trying to get rid of a mouse that's been in her truck. Well, she opened her glove box to get her phone out of it, and screamed. I look over, and there's this big fat mouse! So I pulled over, and BIL got out and threw something out on the ground.... It was two very new babies!! They were all squeaking and moving around, but mama mouse was nowhere to be found. I picked them up and moved them off of the hot road into the grass, but since we couldn't find mama, I'm sure they don't have a chance...I bawled for like 20 minutes..:cry::cry: Normally this would have made me sad, but I wouldn't have cried like that.

doggylover, don't pay attention to the darkness of the lines. So many things cause them to be dark/light. A line is a line, and there's no point in panicking unless there was a line and now there's not! You are preggo!

Candy, so glad you got good results on your scan!! Yay! :happydance:

Congrats Candy, awesome to see the sac with tinny one inside!

Oh and I've been thinking.... how much would one of you lovely UK ladies charge to purchase one of those nifty tests that says when you conceived? The digital ones that say "pregnant, and so many weeks" on them? haha Why don't they sell them here???

Melissabump that's great, your HCG must be rising really quickly......imagine if it was twins, lol!

Noticed your in Essex, so am I, I was told by my docs they won't see me until I am 7 weeks! I am already going to EPAU on 19th because of my past ectopic but was still surprised they won't see me. Although in saying that all they'll do is refer me to the midwives, feel like I might as well call them myself!

x

OOhhh where in Essex are you hun? I did try and bypass the GP actually as i know from last time that all they do is refer you to mw by filling in a form but got told i had to see one. Also found out id have to see a consultant too as i had an emergency section last time.
And i just told OH abouy what you said about the twins.. he nearly passed out lol!
Twins run in the family... :wacko:

Near Saffron Walden. I think I'll stick to what they've told me and hope everything is ok, although it would be nice to check my levels, etc.

Lol, we have twins in our family too! x

I'm not sure if my due date is the 13th or the 3rd....
If you go by my last AF, they would place conception on the 21st, and that would start at 2 weeks. Then counting up, right now, that would make me a little over 3 weeks, and due the 13th.

But I was getting positives before the 21st, my first one was on the 19th. ( I think I conceived on the 11th.) If I count starting at two weeks from the 11th, I'm 5 weeks, due April 3. What do yall think?

Wishing you all the best of luck, I have been going through a mc for the past three days.

Thanks for all the support.

mummyconfused, tccjonesbaby1, doggylover, & nimbec -- waking up stupid early happened to me when I was pregnant with dd. I want to say it started between 4-5 weeks. It was before ms started, I know, and that happened at 5+1. So far, I haven't noticed it this time.

doggylover -- put down the ICs. My FRERs show beautiful progression but my Wondfos have SUCKED in that regard. On my FRER from yesterday, the test line was as dark as the control line. On my Wondfo, I swear the line looked the same as Monday. :wacko: It dried quite a bit darker, but while it was wet, even 15 minutes after I had taken it, it was very faint. It also definitely sounds possible it has something to do with how concentrated your urine was. :flower: I've actually decided to send the rest of my ICs to my friend who will be testing next week. Save her some money and myself some grief.

melissa -- I know I'm crazy, but I'd love twins! :haha: Not sure I'd love them so much with a toddler as well, but I'd manage. So, if you have twins, you can ship one to me. :p

candyapple -- So glad your scan went well!

jcombs -- :rofl: I fell asleep with my bbt thermometer in my mouth about a week ago. For like an hour! I think the FDA bans the digis with the weeks because they're not super accurate. Don't want a bunch of American women freaking the crap out and running to the ER, I guess. I think they sell them in Canada, too, so it may be cheaper to have one shipped from there. Bet you can even buy them on eBay (though I haven't looked... but I probably will :blush:). I'm personally going with the date I ovulated because I ovulated early this cycle. They're probably going to adjust it if it's off by the size of the baby, anyway.

xxenssial -- :hugs:

Hi girlies! How is everyone doing? I'm feeling alright besides all of the burping and I find that I have to pretty much just snack throughout the whole day if not I will get really bad indigestion and bloating. I'm not really feeling cramping but I'm getting these like pulling pains on my lower ab area, I know is probably just my muscle fibers but man it is annoying and kind of scary. You would think that this being my 3rd pregnancy I would be more chilled but nope. My boobs seem to be growing by the minute, especially on the sides like near my armpits (DH is happy with this lol). Yesterday we told my inlaws, I know it is still very early but I have a feeling that this pregnancy I'm gonna start showing sooner and trying to hold out is going to be kind of hard. I plan to tell the rest of my family this weekend since we are all getting together. I'm excited!!

Hello, please can I join you? Got my bfp this morning :cloud9: I already have a little boy, and have had a few problems ttc my second so feeling delighted I'm here... as well as a little worried at the moment.

Going by lmp I'd be due on 6th April, have a feeling I'm not quite that far along but my cycles are so erratic it's hard to be sure. Typical, I get pregnant the one month I decided to chill out and not track ovulation!

Very excited to be going on this journey again, and wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies xxx

xxenssial - so sorry to hear about your loss, don't be to hard on yourself and I hope you're doing OK x

Hiya, I hope no one minds me joining here :D I am due the 31st of March, but the earliest I've ever been with my babies has been 4 days over lol! so I think little tiny will be an April baby.

Hope your all well :flower: x

Hi girlies! How is everyone doing? I'm feeling alright besides all of the burping and I find that I have to pretty much just snack throughout the whole day if not I will get really bad indigestion and bloating. I'm not really feeling cramping but I'm getting these like pulling pains on my lower ab area, I know is probably just my muscle fibers but man it is annoying and kind of scary. You would think that this being my 3rd pregnancy I would be more chilled but nope. My boobs seem to be growing by the minute, especially on the sides like near my armpits (DH is happy with this lol). Yesterday we told my inlaws, I know it is still very early but I have a feeling that this pregnancy I'm gonna start showing sooner and trying to hold out is going to be kind of hard. I plan to tell the rest of my family this weekend since we are all getting together. I'm excited!!

Nope. This is my 5th pregnancy (1 m/c and three kids) and I'm freaking out over every little thing more than ever! And what's worse, is I can't remember if (whatever it is) I had it with my other pregnancies or not...:wacko:

mummyconfused, tccjonesbaby1, doggylover, & nimbec -- waking up stupid early happened to me when I was pregnant with dd. I want to say it started between 4-5 weeks. It was before ms started, I know, and that happened at 5+1. So far, I haven't noticed it this time.

doggylover -- put down the ICs. My FRERs show beautiful progression but my Wondfos have SUCKED in that regard. On my FRER from yesterday, the test line was as dark as the control line. On my Wondfo, I swear the line looked the same as Monday. :wacko: It dried quite a bit darker, but while it was wet, even 15 minutes after I had taken it, it was very faint. It also definitely sounds possible it has something to do with how concentrated your urine was. :flower: I've actually decided to send the rest of my ICs to my friend who will be testing next week. Save her some money and myself some grief.

melissa -- I know I'm crazy, but I'd love twins! :haha: Not sure I'd love them so much with a toddler as well, but I'd manage. So, if you have twins, you can ship one to me. :p

candyapple -- So glad your scan went well!

jcombs -- :rofl: I fell asleep with my bbt thermometer in my mouth about a week ago. For like an hour! I think the FDA bans the digis with the weeks because they're not super accurate. Don't want a bunch of American women freaking the crap out and running to the ER, I guess. I think they sell them in Canada, too, so it may be cheaper to have one shipped from there. Bet you can even buy them on eBay (though I haven't looked... but I probably will :blush:). I'm personally going with the date I ovulated because I ovulated early this cycle. They're probably going to adjust it if it's off by the size of the baby, anyway.

xxenssial -- :hugs:

hahaha. You didn't! The mental image on that is too funny! Yeah I don't want it so I can freak out, but I have no clue when I ovulated, and I know for sure my lmp isn't an accurate thing to go by at this point, so I'm curious what one of those tests might say. I don't know how soon I'll convince them to do an u/s, because with my middle one, I was unsure of my dates, and the doctor waved her hand and said we'd find out at the 16 week u/s!!! I don't wanna wait that long! haha

Thanks everyone for the reassurance about the ICs. I love having you lot to help me out!

Congrats on your BFP hinkybinky!!! Welcome to the group!!

Little spy- I fell asleep with my bbt thermometer in a few weeks ago as well. Dh said he woke up and it was dangling out of my half open mouth :haha: what an image!!!

Jcombs I didn't realise you guys didn't have the digis with the dates on! The ones he are clear blue digital, and I know you guys have those, so it's weird that they don't sell the weeks one as well. So strange!!!

Xxenssial I am so so sorry for your loss :hugs: I hope you are able to rejoin us sometime in the near future.

oh no :( i hate seeing losses on here, as i was in the same boat in may and its horrible...i hope all the ladies who mc this time fall pregnant very soon when theyre ready....:( :(

Hello ladies! May I join you? This is my first pregnancy after two months TTC. My edd is April 10th!
Ah! Someone pinch me!

Thanks everyone for the reassurance about the ICs. I love having you lot to help me out!

Congrats on your BFP hinkybinky!!! Welcome to the group!!

Little spy- I fell asleep with my bbt thermometer in a few weeks ago as well. Dh said he woke up and it was dangling out of my half open mouth :haha: what an image!!!

Jcombs I didn't realise you guys didn't have the digis with the dates on! The ones he are clear blue digital, and I know you guys have those, so it's weird that they don't sell the weeks one as well. So strange!!!

Xxenssial I am so so sorry for your loss :hugs: I hope you are able to rejoin us sometime in the near future.

2 of you have fallen asleep with your thermometers???:haha: So silly!!

Yeah, when I first found this site, I kept seeing people post pics of them, so I went out and tried to find one, but I could only find regular clear blue digitals. Not the ones with conception dates! So disappointing....:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->